China no image

Published on October 9th, 2006 | by Babar Bhatti

Huawei’s Success in Pakistan and Beyond

HuaweiHuawei is a Chinese telecommunication (wireless, networking) equipment maker with presence in 41 countries. Huawei defines itself as the leader in next generation telecommunication networks. Recently Huawei has signed two mega deals worth over a billion US$ with Pakistani telecommunication companies Worldcall and Ufone. The Ufone deal is worth US$ 550 Million and involves GSM expansion. The WorldCALL deal is estimated to be US$ 720 Million and its for setting up Wireless Local Loop service in South Pakistan.

In this post I’ll provide some background on Huawei and its standing in the world. Next posts will discuss the impact of the new deals on Pakistan’s economy and telecommunication sector.

The tremendous growth of Huawei in the last few years is impressive, given that it competes with established international giants such as Alcatel, Cisco and Lucent. As experts have noticed Huawei’s advantage goes beyond lower prices. Huawei is positioning itself as an innovator and leader of cutting edge technology products. See this Business Week article about Huawei’s R&D focus.

An important feature of the Chinese policy is the empahsis on developing its own technical standards. For instance Chinese are pushing for IPV6 in an effort to catch up with the US. Another example is the TDS-CDMA standard which was developed in China.

This company is respected, feared and criticized in the western world. See this MSNBC article on why some people think that Chinese government is too close behind Huawei’s success and the related security concerns raised. A few decades ago Japan’s trade ministry was also very active in promoting their electronics and auto industry. Now the focus is on China. I share a few lines from the article:

The combination of a strong work ethic and modern business practices is helping Huawei to alter customer perceptions of China Inc. in overseas markets. When Huawei salesmen first approached British data-services company Fibernet three years ago, the firm had been using merchandise built by Cisco, Ciena and Marconi, according to Fibernet marketing director Nigel Pitcher. When Pitcher visited Huawei headquarters, he expected “to be underwhelmed by a Third World sweatshop operation.” Instead, he says, he was “bowled over” by “the most modern manufacturing facility that I have ever seen.”

Huawei is certainly moving up on the technology and leadership chain. I think it has a bright future ahead.

Huawei’s official site huawei.com has good information about their products and services. By the way in US they are known as “Future Wei”. Find more at their US site.

90 Responses to Huawei’s Success in Pakistan and Beyond

1. Pingback: Internships In Telecom Industry Of Pakistan - pakistantelecomexpo.com

2. sidra says:

TO
    HR Manager

respected sir

i am student of MBA 3rd semister, its requirement of our institute to do internship in summer vaccations. kindly give me chance to implement my learning in practical field.

3. shahid hussain says:

dear sir salam Iam a shahid hussain from nawab shah i have done be from quest nawab shah in 2006 i got 1st class i have also worked as a trainee engineer in orient engineering services and consultant now this time iam a job less so kindly i request u please accept my application and give u job there fore i shall be thanksfull all of u .my cell no.03012927224

4. UZAIR SHAH says:

THERE ARE MANY STUDENTDS HOW SENDS THERE CIVESS TO YOUR COMPANY ANY ONE OF THE ABOVE GETS OPPUTUNITY OR NOT

5. Atif Mehboob says:

I have done B.COM from Punjab University, i am working in M/s Kohinoor Textile Mills Limited (Power Plant Div.) since 25-06-07 my current salary is Rs:6,000/- per month, i am in search of a job where i can increase my life and profession life style.

6. syed tauqeer ahmed says:

i am working as a telecom engineer in alcatel-lucent saudia arabia on sdh network for testing, commissioning and trouble shooting. i want to work in huawei pakistan because huawei is the telecom compang of future and its work experience is marvelous. i have 20 years experience in different telecom companies i.e PTCL, Q-Tel Qatar, etisalat UAE, AT&T saudia arabia.

7. ZAFARULLAH SARKI says:

THIS IS ZAFARULLAH SARKI. SIR IM DOING MY MBA(HRM) FROM UNIVERSITY OF SINDH JAMSHORO. IT IS AUSPICIOUS TO NOTE THAT ONE OF MY FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT U RE ORGANIZATION, I WANT TO DO INTERNSHIP HELP ME IN THIS REGARD.

8. Ahmad Hussain says:

i m willing for internship in any tellecom company.
    I m in BS in Tellecom n Networking(6th sem)

9. Eijaz says:

hahahhaha :P

why you are posting your c.v here? is this job search forum?
    hehe……..
    why people come to grave of Benazir bhutto and ask for love marriage or son and many more “manats”.. here i understand this .. you saw article about HUAWEI and u wrote c.v directly to them ..hahaha

10. M ALI says:

HAVE DONE (D.A.E) ELECTRONIC. I WANT TO DO INTERNSHIP IN HUAWEI TO GET EXPERINCE BCOZ ITS A MULTI NATIONL COMPANY AND GOOD OPPURTUNITES FOR JOB.THANKX CELL#03063535260

11. sajjad ahmed says:

this is sajjad soomro iam in final year telecom in university of sindh jamshoro

12. USAMA SAEED says:

I HAVE DONE (D.A.E) ELECTRONIC. I WANT TO DO INTERNSHIP IN HUAWEI TO GET EXPERINCE BCOZ ITS A MULTI NATIONL COMPANY AND GOOD OPPURTUNITES FOR JOB.THANKX CELL#0333-6373994

13. M. idrees khan says:

A.A

I am student of Electrical Engg ( computer & communication ) and want an intenship to get experience.

Thankx!

14. saqib suleman says:

A.A

Thankx!

15. Umair Hakeem says:

Asalam-o-Alaikum!

My name is Umair Hakeem and I am doing B.E in Computer & Information
    System from NED University. Currently I am in Third Year. Actually, as
    a part of our course and secondly my own interest to check on the
    market, I am searching for an internship to enhance my skills further
    and I was hoping for a chance in your company.

Kindly consider my application and give me a chance to prove my skills.

Thank You!

Cell#: 0304-7101515

16. Israr ul Haq says:

Huawei is hae most leading Company in pakistan.
    sir, I am Assosiate Engineer(Electerical).I haveed worked your Company.I went job in your company.I have 1 year experience in SIEMENS PAK ENNG.CO.LTD Karachi.Now an thes day i am in sub-contractor M/S AQIL KHAN &CO.this company is also sub-con’s your company.
    Dear sir, I’ll be looking forward for your positive reply.
    Call NO.0322-3351701 # 0301-5728564
    E-mail : israr_murtaza@yahoo.com

17. mehmood ahmad haseeb says:

i am adiploma holder of electrical technology my percentage is 81% and iwant to get job in this telecom sector a nice job my phone no is 03346006313

18. fahad says:

hello
    I am a third year studen of electronic engineerig ,I want to do internship in HUAWEI.Can u help me 03012435600 thanks.

19. AETASAM says:

CURRICULUM VITAE

AETASAM AJMAL MALIK
    C/O Zeeshan Malik
    E-812,Sector:3,Khayaban-e-Sir Syed
    Rawal Pindi
    Mobile #: 0333-5577209 /0344-5341690
    Email Address: malik_ aetasam@yahoo.com
    Objective:
    To be able to serve in a challenging position and grow on the basis of my skills and abilities.

Personal:

Father’s Name : Muhammad Ajmal Malik
    Date of Birth : 13,Nov,1988
    C.N.I.C # : 37302-7906171-3
    Domicile : Punjab
    Religion : Islam

Academic Qualifications:

Sr. # Education Board Session
    1 Diploma of Associate Engineer (Electrical) POF Institute Of Technology,Wah Cant 2007
    2 Matriculation B.I.S.E, Rawalpindi 2004

3 Computer Basics Course Wah Cantt 2006

Experience:
    Working in Visual Soft (Pvt) Ltd. (Software House) Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi as a Technical Assistance w.e.f. 10-JULY-2007 to date.
    Projects:
    CCTV & DOME cameras,RFID Reader,PLC System,
    Maintenance of Cameras,PLC panel,Smoke detector,
    Armed officer housing complex,Lahore
    Park avenue,F-11,Islamabad
    Ministry of Defence,Rawalpindi,& Rohtass Villa,Islamabad
    Skills:
    Able to work as a team member.
    Able to adjust in new and different environments.
    Interests:
    Reciting of the Holy Quran,Inventive & Creative Thinking

20. Muzaffar Hussain says:

My name is Muzaffar Hussain i have don three years diploma in electronics technology in 2007 with 69% marks i want to need for job my contact no is 0346-8404101 and email address is muzaffarjdw@yahoo.com

21. M ASIM RAFIQUE says:

Respected Sir,
    I have done DAE(ELECTRONICS) from PBTE in 2007 securing 2603/3350 marks after then i have completed attachmect with ogdcl processing plant DAKHNI in INSTRUMENT department for the period of 8 weeks and now continuing my attachment in wireline logging workshop in OGDCL I-9 workshop in ISLAMABAD for the period of 6 weeks.
    sir it is requested to you to give me one chance in your company to show my worth.
    I shall be very thankful to u for this act of kindness.
    your’s obediently

Date of Birth: 30-08-1986
    Nationality: Pakistani
    N.I.C. No. 42401-0326276-9
    Domicile: Karachi.
    Marital Status: Single
    Mobile#: 0345 – 2191558
    Languages: Urdu, English, Punjabi.

EDUCATIONAL RECORD:

B. E. (Electornics) Usman Institute Of Technology(Hamdard University), Karachi.
    (2008)

Higher School Certificate, St.Patrick’s Govt. College, Karachi.
    (2004)

Matriculation, Occident Grammar School, Karachi.
    (2002)

COMPUTERS SKILLS:
    Certificate in Computer Hardware, graphic’s designing.

REFERENCE:

May be available on request.

23. Muhammad Nasir says:

MUHAMMAD NASIR
    House# 299,
    Near Govt. Primary School,
    Mohalla Aalam Abad,
    Bhakkar.

PERSONAL PROFILE:

Father’s Name: Yar Muhammad Khan
    Date of Birth: 01-02-1983
    Nationality: Pakistani
    N.I.C. No. 38101-0685559-9
    Domicile: Bhakkar (Punjab)
    Marital Status: Single
    Mobile#: 0333 – 8045301
    Languages: Urdu, English, Punjabi, Seriki.

EDUCATIONAL RECORD:

D. A. E. (Electornics) NWFP B.T.E, Peshawar.
    (2007)

F.A B.I.S.E, Sargodha
    (2003)

Matriculation B.I.S.E, Sargodha
    (2000)

COMPUTERS SKILLS:

One Year Diploma in Computer Science (Software) covering MS-WINDOWS, MS-OFFICE, Auto Cad, Corel DRAW, Inpage, from Shaheen Computer College, Bhakkar.

REFERENCE:

May be available on request.

24. MUHAMMAD Irfan says:

AOA.i have done dae in electrical and i want t o work with huawei pls help me

25. khalid says:

hi
    i am khalid..i am fresh graduate in electronics…..i am seeking for a job in your organization, since 4 months …..plz relp me my address is Khalidabdullah27@hotmail.com

26. asslam-o-alaikum
    sir,
    i am a associate engineer DAE(ELECTRICAL). i have 15 month experience in a textile unit. and i want to serve my experience to ur company.plz reply me .my e-mail adress is lovingheart4922@gmail.com

27. muhammad arif says:

im m.arif from peshawar.i have do dae in electrical tec from gct peshawar in ist division.i have work in age cable as a sub engineer.i have exp of 15 month.

28. sekander says:

i am seeking the job an dhave with good salery.i am waitting the result of last year.contact me. 0333 – 82 99 246

29. Mehroz says:

Most of the electricity in pakistan is wasted at the traffic signal light , especially in the orange light, because people do not care for green light to appear!

i can propose a humble solution…………..!

(hiny .. there should be just 2 lights i.e red n green , orange is jus t a wastage of time , money and electricity)

30. Omer says:

I am a fresh graduate in BE eleectronics (communication).Well aware of emerging 3G communication technologies including CDMA,UMTS and Wifi .I can prove my skills and abilities working under your company.I have worked for 6 months as an internee at “Interactive communications” a telecomm business consulting company where I was in field work spreading awareness of 3G CDMA technologies in our country in collaboration with Pakistan CDMA forum.Performed my duties as a surveyer for installation of BSS.We were given small projects from various vendors including Qualcomm and other companies as Asiasat to be covered in given period and make them operational.Waiting for your kind reply

contact : 03215525417

31. MUHAMMAD IRFAN says:

Dear Sir ,
    i am (DAE)Electrial seeking for a job in your organization.So please give me a chance to avail the opportunity.I am fresh a graduate trying to use my skills. 2year Experince in power /telecom 0333-3953640

32. Durga Shankar says:

Dear sir,
    I am an B.S Telecommunication seeking for a job in your organization.So please give me a chance to avail the opportunity.I am fresh a graduate trying to use my skills.

33. mohsin ali says:

asalam o alakum
    i want join ur company as a junior engr….i have passed BE ELECTRONICS from dawood colllege karachi with 61%….nowadays i working as a trainee engr in tv channels…my contact no is 03337245877
    ur
    mohsin ali siyal

34. azam javed says:

sir, salamualikum .i have done electronics engineeering from u.e.t mirpur .i want to get job in ir company . ishalll be thank full to u . if u gicve me the chance . i will wait for ur reply .my contact no is 0332 5206369.thanks .

35. Syed Alamgir Shah says:

i wanna Electronics internship in in any electronical post

36. Umaima says:

I m the final year student of computer engineering from NED i wish to do the my final project with u and i also did internship from PTCL of 4 weeks in June 2007. plz reply as soon as possible

37. hazrat yousaf says:

i am DAE electrical with ist division
    2 year experience

38. mohsin ali says:

asalam o aalakum
    sir i have passed BE ELECTRONICS in first division from dawood college nowadays i am working as junior satellite engr in tv1 news1 since 8month.
    i am getting 10000per month.
    ur
    mohsin ali

39. Nauman says:

I’ll b graduating in september this year as
    avionics engineer

40. Faisal-ur-Rehman says:

Dear sir,
    I am an electronic engineer seeking for a job in your organization.So please give me a chance to avail the opportunity.I am fresh a graduate trying to use my skills.

41. Sir,

My Name Irshad Hussain.I’m fresh graduate ,done my graduation in Computer Engineering ,covering main courses on hardware side plus communication engineering,networking and communications as main subjects. Moreover I have temporary worked with Ufone francise Multan work in 3 year.Sir I seek immediate internship with you.

Sir, I’ll be looking forward for your positive reply.

Cell #: 0333-6156562
    home#: 061-6522290
    E-mail: irshad.afridi76@gmail.com

42. Sir,
    My name Shahzad Ayoub.I am a D.A.E.Electronics.I have 5 year working experience in Electronics Industry. my intention is to work in your compan because i don’t want to miss any golden oppurtunity. As i think working in your company is a life time opportunity for me.
    The pleasure is entirely mine

Best Regard,
    Shahzad Ayoub

Contact no: 061-6522290

mail:shahzadprince981@yahoo.com

43. Shakeel ahmad says:

Sir iam an assosiate engeenir(electrical) ihave worked in taunsa baraaje project5006 in descon company as power electrition i want job in your company
    mobile no# 03027847615
    phone no# 0606317350

44. Muhammad Rashid says:

Hi, i am diploma holder. i have passed DAE Electronics in 2007 from peshawar. please give me one chance.

45. muhammad asif says:

hi. i m asif.i have done msc telecom from BZU multan..i would like to join huawei.i have work on huawei bts.MW as a transmition Engr..i hope u wil give chance to work under ur kind control

with best wishs

sincerely
    m.asif

46. Engr. Haleem Qaiser says:

Hello, i am Haleem Qaiser, Bsc. Electrical Engineer graduated from UET-Lahore, Pakistan. I would like to work in your company. I have worked with national and international companies. I hope you will give me chance to work under kind control.
    With best of regards.
    Thanks.

Sincerely,
    Engr. Haleem Qaiser

47. Salman says:

Sir,
    My name is Muhammad Salman Shakeel.I am doing engineering in electronics from Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology.I want to do an internship in Huawei where I can learn more and improve my abilities.

Muhammad Salman Shakeel
    Cell# 0345-2246443
    Email: sam_salman189@hotmail.com

48. Sami ullah kahn says:

Aslam o Alikum sir I have done MBA Banking and Finace from Gomal University Dera ismail khan in 1st division. Now i am looking for the job,sir i am applying in the different organization but they did not repond me because of less experience. plz if you have any opportunity in your esteem organization plz help me my cell no.03219604869.sir if you give me a chance you will never regret on your decision Inshallah.

I shall be obliged to You

thanks.

49. dileep kumar khatri says:

dear sir ,i am a fresh graduate of electronics engineering from mehran university of engineering and technology,jamshoro,sindh. i am working as group leader in my thesis that has title”methematical modelling , analysis ,simulation and gui”.

50. abdur rahim says:

sir,
    my name is ABDUR RAHIM KHAN.I given the exam of Msc.Electronics from
    university of peshawar.sir i want to seek a job in u r company.
    plz help me……..
    rahimtanoli@gmail.com
    mob#03335038939

51. syed azmat ullah shah says:

To,
    HR Department.
    Subject: Application for internship.
    Sir,
    With due respect it is stated that I m a student of MBA 4th semester in BUITEMS Quetta. I want to join your organization as an internee.
    Kindly provide me a chance to excell my career in your organization.

Syed Azmat Ullah Shah

52. Shafiq ur Rehman says:

Respected Sir,
    I have done my B.A from Punjab University Lahore & seeking for a job 24 hour plz help me out of this situation by guiding me to my career plz.
    Cell# 03006224816,03334152942

53. Aamir Altaf says:

Dear Sir, AOA, I have DAE in Electronics and also do have 10 years of maintaining Communication systems on Light Communication Aircrafts in Pakistan Air Force. I got retirment from PAF in 7th December 2007. I have had vast expereince in First Line maintenance of Communicaiton Systems in Aircraft. WIth a bit guidance, and On Job Training, I will be able to complete the tasks of your prestigous organsiation. In this way, i can have a lengthy and better future in your company. If you have any job suitable for me, i will feel proud of doing that. I will be waiting for your response.

Aamir946@yahoo.com

54. FAHEEM says:

dae electronics with 78%marks and want job

55. saeed says:

hi it’s good to tell that i am about to complete my degree b.e(electrical) from quest university in nawabshah sindh,and i am interested to your company to have a job,so kindly consider my request..

cell:nO: 03003188931

56. muhammad Mohsin iqbal says:

Sir,

I’m fresh graduate ,done my graduation in ELECTRONIC Engineering ,Interested in a long-term career with reputable organization, offering opportunities to utilize my skills and knowledge in the field of ELECTRONICS.seeking for a job desperately plz help me out of this situation by guiding me to my career Sir I seek immediate internship with you.

Sir, I’ll be looking forward for your positive reply.

Cell #: 0333-2432818

57. waqas rabbani says:

i am associate engeneer DAE ELECTRICAL if u have any kind of electrical associate job i will be thankfull to u if u kindly inform me at 03462717705

58. Ussama Bilal Gondal says:

sir, I have done my graduation in electrical(power)engineering from Mehran U.E.T .I am resident of Rawalpindi and think that i can play an important role in the exponential growth of your organization.Hoping a posative response from your side as soon as possible. Mobile NO: 0334-2624851

59. Sajid Hussain says:

Respected Sir,
    I have done my Bachelor in Electrical Engineering from Mehran University & seeking for a job desperately plz help me out of this situation by guiding me to my career plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

60. Nadir says:

Respected Sir,
    I have completed me 3 year post-matric Diploma in Electronics this year, and now in search of a place from where I can get practical experience of the technology. Please give me a chance for the betterment of my future.
    Thanks

61. sir,

i am m.shahzad afzal .i have done B.E (electronics )from THE ISLAMIA UNIVERSTY BAHAWALPUR.sir ,my percentage is 78% and me degree is accredited by PEC and HEC.my ares of intrest are GSM and WIRELESS NETWORKING. SIR i have great potential to serve ur company.PLZ provide me a chance to work in ur company as trainee engineer.i will try my best to meet ur company standards.

yours faithfully,
    M.shahzad afzal

62. saad says:

I have completed my engineering course (BSc in Electrical Engineering). and want to learn something on practical side. Thats why i am applying for internship

63. Muhammad Rizwan says:

I am Muhammad Rizwan. I done BCS from Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad Pakistan. Interested in a long-term career with reputable organization, offering opportunities to utilize my skills and knowledge in the field of computer science. I would like to be an effective member of an IT based teamwork environment to manage and apply my experience and knowledge with integrity in carrying out responsibilities.

64. adnan ramzan says:

sir guide me about electronics engineering
    where i can get job after a year i have passed 3 years in BE
    after a year i wanna job where i can apply plz guide me
    n where electrical engineers can apply for a job plz guide me earlier at my e-mail
    sun_4_bsc@yahoo.com

65. waseem anjum says:

SIR,
    I m WASEEM ANJUM. I have done B-tech electronics from NEW PORT University,.Now I want to become a member of your well reputed organization to start my professional career life.

regard
    waseem anjum

66. Huawei is the most leading company in pakistan. Being a student of MSc.(Telecommunication system) in BZU Multan the most leading university of pakistan, i m interested in Huawei. My first priority will be Huawei after completetion of my study.
    Thanks!

67. M.Arif Shams says:

Sir,

I’m fresh graduate ,done my graduation in Computer Engineering ,covering main courses on hardware side plus communication engineering,networking and communications as main subjects. Moreover I have temporary worked with V-PTCL francise Chakdara.Sir I seek immediate internship with you.

Sir, I’ll be looking forward for your positive reply.

Cell #: 0346-9436504
    home#: 0946-770115

68. hibbat-ur-rauf says:

I am Applying for internship

69. chudhary says:

an excellent opportunity for Pakistan telecom market would be if companies like Huawei do some technology transfer to the local market

this can be done on the lines of Honda’s and Toyata’s of this world

hopefully they’ll see the value in this – instead of just having a fronend sales and services organizations

70. mir noman ali says:

sir i have done fresh DAE 3years diploma in computer information technology i need a job in ur copmany plz reply

71. Athar Qureshi says:

Sir,
    i have 6 month working experience in BSS department my intention is to work in your compan because i don’t want to miss any golden oppurtunity. As i think working in your company is a life time opportunity for me.
    The pleasure is entirely mine.

72. saoodkhan says:

hi i m student of telecom engineering ,i hav exp of 4 week internship in ptcl at pri switching. i saw huawei company the chinese r well gud in there field. i m intersted to done another internship under this company.

73. Muhammad Irfan Zahid says:

hi
    I m Muhammad Irfan Zahid. I have done MBA(marketing) from COMSATS INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, BS(CS) from AIOU Islamabad, B.A from punjab university lahore.Now I want to become a member of your well reputed organization to start my professional career life.

74. Pingback: State of Telecom Industry in Pakistan » Internships In Telecom Industry Of Pakistan

75. malik ali says:

hello
    m malik ali from iiui
    m doing electronics engineering from islamic international university

i have done an internship from
    SOLUTION AND SERVICES FOR TWO MONTHS
    DURING THIS PERIOD I HAVE VISITED SITES
    SURVEYS.
    I HAVE ALSO WORKED ON MICROWAVE INSTALLAION LINKS

NOW I WANT TO DO INTERNSHIP ON MY NEXT SUMMER VACATION FROM UNIVERSITY i,E FROM MAY TO SEPTEMBER.
    THANX A LOT

76. MUHAMMAD ASIF says:

I HAVE DIPLOMA OF D.A.E ELECTRONICS.
    I ALSO HAVE DIPLOMA O COMPUTER HARD AND SOFTWARE

MOB NO 03005143764

77. babar kamal says:

in all pakistan regions we have acquired more then 500 sites in south region for (telenor,mobilink) and some test sites for different companies,in central punjab region and south region we have work for huawei paktel project in 2007
    our office in karachi clifton

78. yousaf ali shah says:

I am BS(CE)2006 passout
    I’ve done chip designing course.
    I am interested in telecom secter.
    I wnat to serve my expertise & ability in telecom sector…
    I hope you will consider my mail and react upon it also……………

79. fawad hussain bhatti says:

sir, i m D.A.E electronics n i have experince of HUAWEI all types BTS thats r use in pakistan on ufone n warid project. i want 2 serve my experiance n ability in HUAWEI becoz HUAWEI iz one of leargest n successful telecom provider in the world.I hope u will consider my mail n react upon it…

80. Pingback: State of Telecom Industry in Pakistan » The Rise Of Chinese Telecom Equipment Makers

81. Pingback: Telecom Markets of China, Pakistan and India - Part 1 « State of Telecom Industry in Pakistan

82. reza says:

hi
    i want to knew about requirments for iptv technology. as my company work at it technology
    i am interest to find backgrounds for work at pakistan in iptv.

83. muhammad safdar afridi says:

chinese are the gr8 nation of the world.certainly,they will improve our telecom industry.As a telecom student,i request the hr of huawei tht plz arrange seminars and internships in different public and private engineering universities and institutions especially in NWFP.i hope u will do sumthing in this regard.

84. Anonymous says:

I am B.E (Electronics) 2006 passout
    I’ve good practical experience in PTCL WLL
    I wnat to serve my expertise & ability in telecom sector…
    Huawei is my first preference because it is sparking vendor company
    its work experience is marvelous
    I hope you will consider my mail and react upon it also……………

85. Anonymous says:

i am doing my graduation in Telecom Engg from
    ” international islamic university islamabad ” and about to graduate in comming 2 months. I have a got a good academic record and holding 3rd position in my batch.
    I am attaching my CV along with this mail. I have a great interest in Emerging technologies 3G and 4G.
    I want tobe the part of your organization in Projects of expanding networks of different cellullar operators of pakistan or to be the part of your

R & D department.
    And one more thing that i will be happy tobe reallocated in farflong areas of pakistan…….
    Hope you will consider my mail and react upon it also……………

86. Anonymous says:

we need work Site Acquisition, Electricity of Wapda, NOC (No Objection Certificate) in Punjab.
    We already work with Warid Telecom, Nescom & Nokia.
    We well known Site Acquistion & Wapda Connection in Central Punjab.
    Our Offices in Faisalabad, Jhang, Lahore.
    We want to work with Biggest Huawei.

87. Pingback: Telecom Growth In Pakistan’s Neighbors: Part 2 - China « State of Telecom Industry in Pakistan

88. babar says:

i m msc electronics and looking for job in your company. i am fresh graduate in field of communication/electronics. i m looking for your early and positive response.

89. Pingback: Huawei cierra importantes negocios en Pakistan « Vendiendo Huawei en Chile

90. sunnny2001 says:

I has read the news that Huawei has signed the deal with instaone to provide them 3G service, its on the net and also on newspaper 2 or 3 months back, and they r strtegic partners too.