Careers no image

Published on October 9th, 2007 | by Babar Bhatti

Internships In Telecom Industry Of Pakistan

Good career opportunites in general are scarce in Pakistan. Internship opportunities in particular are quite limited. Internship programs take some effort to set up and not all companies support the internship programs. In my opinion good interns bring fresh ideas, perspective and energy and create goodwill and are well worth the effort. I asked a telecom student at SZABIST about his views on internship. His response:

It is very difficult to get opportunities in top notch mobile companies in Pakistan. Companies like Mobilink, Telenor, Ufone and Warid visit quite regularly or at least once a year in top notch institutions of Engineering and Business Administration like IBA, NED, UET (Lahore), LUMS and CBM and take evaluations tests. Later the short listed candidates are interviewed and the few lucky ones get through. Not to mention, there are always few candidates who use back door entry through good PR and other links with some1 in the management of that company to get in but by and large merit prevails in most of these companies. Its true that there are many talented individuals in Pakistan but not many opportunities exist for them so many go abroad.

On the TGP forum, another recent graduate of FAST-NU shared his internship experience:

I was lucky to secure an internship in the O&M dept of Telenor Pakistan comprising of six weeks last year, but a heavy majority of our first batch passed out without any “proper” internship where they could groom themselves professionally. There is another problem, that is of relative closeness of the Telecom sector. There maybe a lot of vertical growth in various organizations but there is less horizontal growth. We need right direction from the industry. More structured recruitment and internship programs shall be a great step in that direction.

Ufone and Telenor have ‘formal’ internship programs advertised on their site. Other job sites such as Mobilink, www.rozee.pk and www.finaljob.com.pk are also good places to search for internships and jobs. What about multinational companies such as Huawei and ZTE? These companies are popular with job seekers so it would be nice if someone can share information about internships or jobs there.

The excerpt from Ufone’s site below talks about a well-structured internship and leaves a good impression. The real question, as mentioned above, is how do we extend these opportunities to more talented students?

Ufone offers paid 6-8 weeks internship programs to fresh graduates, college students from various disciplines in all the major departments. This program is designed in such a way that it ensures maximum learning in your chosen career area and provides you an insight into our company, work and people. You will receive valuable on-the-job training, opportunities to learn, coupled with challenging projects and assignments.

The internship at Ufone is objective/assignment based. These are reviewed and evaluated at the end of internship. In addition, interns are paired with a mentor for further guidance. A project summary is required to be submitted to the supervisor and HR at the end of your internship.

0 Responses to Internships In Telecom Industry Of Pakistan

1. Rashad Usama says:

i need some information regarding wimax service. what services are being offered by wateen with regard to Wimax tech.?also is wateen using FIxed Stndrd wimax or Mobile Standard wimax?any information regarding local wimax scenario and companies coming up with offerings would be greatly appreciated.plz..my project report depends on it.thnks.

email:rashadusama@gmail.com

2. ayyaz says:

HR Department,
    Subject: Application for the INTERNSHIP Without any stipend (Telecom)
    Respected Sir,
    Most respectfully it is stated I am willing to do internship in your organization (in any field (marketing) for two months without any stipend. I am very keen to do internship in the field of Marketing.
    As regards my qualifications, I have passed MBA 2nd semester while the 3rd semester is in progress.
    So, please give me an opportunity to excel my career with you.
    I ensure you that I will do my best for the betterment of the organization.
    I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.
    Hoping the best feed back.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Ayyaz qamar

cell number 03216907617

3. ayyaz says:

HR Department,
    Subject: Application for the INTERNSHIP Without any stipend (Telecom)
    Respected Sir,
    As regards my qualifications, I have passed 2nd semester while the 3rd semester is in progress.
    So, please give me an opportunity to excel my career with you.
    I ensure you that I will do my best for the betterment of the organization.
    I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.
    Hoping the best feed back.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Ayyaz qamar

cell number 03216907617

4. Adnan Ahmed Shaikh says:

HR Department,

Subject : Application for the INTERNSHIP During Summer Vacation 2008.

Respected Sir,

Most respectfully it is stated I am willing to do internship in your organization (in any field of Electronics / Telecom Engineering.) 2 months. I am very keen to do internship in the field of Electronics / Telecom Engineering. Still i am studying in BS (Electronics) 3rd Year..
    So, Please give me an opportunity to excel my career with you.
    I ensure you that I will do my best for the betterment of the organization.
    Thanking for your consideration and time.

Sincerely,

ADNAN AHMED SHAIKH
    Email: leo_adnanshaikh@hotmail.com
    Cell: 92-333-7171553

5. SIDRA says:

RESPECTED SIR:

I am student of MBA in 3rd semister in HR specialization. i want to do internship in any growing organization. i need giudence to become part for 2months and learn. kindly inform me on my e-mail where there is vaccancy to apply there. it will be great kindness.

6. MUHAMMAD HAROON says:

Dear sir .

H r u , I have completed my graduation from Mehran University Of Engineering & Technlogy Hyderabad , Jamshoro in depertment of Telecomminucation Engineering . I want do a work in ur company with Honestly & Hardworking etc .My plus courses is ” CWNA ” , ” CCNA ” , ” MS OFFICE ” , AND i hve internship of 6 weeks in PTCL Hyderabad . My Address is ( OLD WAHDAT COLONY HOUSE NO :A-52 ) & my contact no: is 0333-2630978 , 022-2650133 .
    SIR I WANT TO INTERNSHIP IN UR COMPANY IN BSS ENGINEER SITE . SIR PLZ HIRING ME IN UR UR COMPANY .

BEST REGARD

THANKS

7. zafarullah sarki says:

HI, SIR THIS IS ZAFARULLAH SARKI FROM UNIVERSITY OF SINDH JAMSHORO
    SIR IM STUDENT OF MBA FINAL (HRM) AND LOOKING FOR THE INTERNSHIP
    PLZ HELP ME IN THIS REGARD

8. Azhar Ali says:

i am thankful to you for providing us an oppertunity applying for internship. i am student of MPA(Hons) Final Year major in Finance. i am looking for an internship related to my field. i hope you help me in this regard.
    thanks.
    azhar
    03337219876

9. jalil ahmed thebo says:

Aslam u alikum i am doing MBA(HRM) from university of sindh jamshoro,and now

looking for internship……so sir i therfor request you to give me chance to equip

with skill knowledege and attitude of doing respective job…

waiting for reply

Allah Hafiz

10. Saeed mahmood Aslam says:

Dear Sir

Aslam u alikum i have done BS(Computer engineering) from Comsats institute of information technology and Stell job less.i am also done two courses in CCNA and in Wimax from Corvit Lahore.I have no reference.so i request u to gave me the chance.i am waiting ur positive responce.

Allah Hafiz

11. ABDUL SALAM says:

Subject:Internship

R/sir,

I am the regular student of BBA(Hons) 7th semeste in IBMS/CS, Agricultural university peshawar, to enhnce the practical skill i need to undergo through intership programe. sir i will consider myself very lucky if i can get an opportunity to do internship in Mobilink,because it is the best cellular telecom company in pakistan.
    I hope that you will give me opportunity to do internship in mobilink,
    sir i will be very thankful to you for this regard.

yours sincere student,
    Abdul Salam,
    cell ph no:0339402371
    THANKS

12. Muhammad asif khan says:

I am the student of BS(Business Administration) in Virtual University of Pakistan in 6th semester.
    So I have to do Internship in any Multinational or National company to groom my self.
    Please help me in this concern.
    I will be Great thank full to you.
    I am looking forward from all of you.
    Thanks
    asif_707@hotmail.com

13. Adnan says:

Hello bros.
    Hr u all i think in telecom sector all goig with reference if u have strong reference then u can got an opportunity any where other wise there is no chace to get opportunity but dont disheart i m with u ok TC

14. Ovais Hamdani says:

Hello iam writting this letter to telling that i want yo do internship in your company

15. Furqan Ahmed says:

CURRICULUM VITAE

OBJECTIVE
    Seeking to work in a dynamic environment in challenging position of greater responsibilities to expend my skill set, while contributing to the organization’s goals as well as my own professional pursuits.

PERSONAL INFORMATION
    Name: Furqan Ahmed
    Father name: Mushtaq Ahmed
    Date of Birth: 01 July, 1988
    Home address: H.No. 275/10-A Billal street No 30 New Kamalabad Dhoke Saidan Rawalpindi.
    Residence No: 051-5681234
    Mobile number: 0345-5289862
    E-Mail: furqansehar@hotmail.com
    furqansehar@yahoo.com
    ACADEMIC CAREER

DEGREE PASSING YEAR BOARD/UNIVERSITY
    DAE (Electronic) 2007 Technical Punjab Board Lahore
    Metric(Science) 2004 FBISE,Islamabad

COMPUTER SKILLS
    ? One year Computer Application from Swedish Institute of Technology are following
    • MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS outlook).
    • Internet & E-mail(Operating & Browsing).
    • Fundamental of Computer hardware.
    TECHNICAL SKILLS
    • PCB designing & Etching, Servicing & fault finding of TV.
    INDIVIDUAL PROJECTS
    • A.M. Receiver.
    • Multi Voltage Power Supply.
    • Flasher Circuits.
    GROUP PROJECTS
    • Versatile Intercom System.
    LANGUAGES
    • Read Write & Speak.
    • English.
    • Urdu.
    REFERENCES
    • References will be provided on request.

DEAR Sir,

I apply to intership so plz kindly give me a chance i am very thanksfull to you.

16. sajjad ahmed says:

i m doing mbaitm 2nd semester in iiui.i want to do internship.plz give me a chance

17. Muhammad Saeed says:

HR department

Assalam-o-Alikum

Sir,

I have done B.com after the completion of b.com i have also done IELTS and i have done internship in MCB Bank as Internee after the completion of my internship i have done internship in Lums University as internee and as a Data Operator so i am very interested to join your Prosposal,s so i will wait for your postive response.

Saeed_rock143@hotmail.com

Cell No:0331-4092930

18. Muhammad Saeed says:

My Name is Muhammad Saeed I have done B.Com after the completion of my b.com i did internship in MCB bank as interni so afther the completion of that i did worked in Lums univeristy as Interniee and as a data operator so i am interested for your every prosposal i will wait for your postive response

My email is. saeed_rock143@hotmail.com

19. MUHAMMAD BILALYOUSAF says:

Respected Sir,
    I am doing telecom engineering in COMSAT INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
    My 3rd semester will be complete in JUNE.So,I want to do intership for two months(JULY,AUGUST).I am waiting your good response.
    03332000622

20. aniqa azeem says:

salam.
    I am a2nd semester student from uet peshawar,institute of mechatronics.i want to do internship.kindly help me out.
    waiting for good response.

21. sharin iqbal says:

HR Department,

Sub: Requesting for internship.

Respected sir,
    I am sharin iqbal student of Telecommunication part-3 from University of Sindh, requesting you kindly grant me internship facility for 4 to 6 week’s at your esteemed organization.
    Your kind response would enable me to complete the necessary requirements of awarding the degree in Telecommunication.

For favour of consideration.

22. nea says:

salam
    i’m doing BIT from computer science department, university of peshawar.
    my 8th semester is in progress .looking for internship inside peshawar , thank you

23. rabiya says:

salam.
    I want to do internship in your organization.I am a 2nd semester student,mechatronics engineering from uet peshawar.kindly help me out .
    THANKS

24. Waheed Akbar says:

Concern Department,

Respected Sir,

I m a student of BS(Telecommunication 5th Semester) in Baqai Medical University’s IT Department (BIIT) Karachi. My 5th semester’s exams are nearly to held & will be finish at 20th of April.After that i want to join an organization related to my field which is telecommunication.Basically I belong to Punjab & I would like to start my internship in Lahore or any city of Punjab bcoz in future i would prefer to do a job in my native land.

Waitnig for a ve response.

Waheed Akbar
    Cell#:0333-7115688

25. Muhammad Ishtaiq says:

ASLAM-O-ALIKUM

Subject = Internship

Respected Sir,
    i am student of CIVIL ENGINEERING in 3rd year from UET Taxila.
    i wants internship with any multinational company.
    thank’s
    warmest regards from ishtiaq.
    you can also contact me at my cell no ( 92-346-5318255).

26. Ahmad Ali says:

Assalam o alikum

Respected sir,
    I am a student of Froebels International school Rawalpindi and i study in class 9th O-level 1 here.I need an internship of one month in any telenor office in Rawalpindi.I need it in any month from June,July or August.

You can contact me on,
    cell:0344-7530763
    e-mail:ahmad_ali_2525@hotmail.com
    Yours sincerily,
    Ahmad Ali

27. Muhammad Haider says:

HR Manager,

Respected sir,

I have come to know through some reliable sources that you have vacancy for telecomm engineer.I have done BS-Electronics and telecommunication. If you give me chance i will show no stone unturned.

Yours Faithful,

Muhammad Haider,
    momi12@hotmail.com

28. NAJAM-UL-HASSAN says:

HR department

Assalam-o-Alikum

Sir,

I am a student of Telecom Engineering 6th semester at Foundation University Instituite of Managment and Computer Sciences Newlalazar Rawalpindi.
    I shall be very thankful to you if providing me an internship in your organization.
    I shall provide you all material on your request via E-Mail.
    My cell phone No is :- 0302-5215789

Your sincerely,
    NAJAM-UL-HASSAN

29. SAJJAD AHMED says:

i want to do intrenship there iam students of telecom final year university of sindh jamshoro my contact no is # 03332429108

30. tajamal raza says:

Subject: Intership in telecom org

Assalam-o-Alikum
    Sir, I am the student of telecom Engg , 5th semester , at aiou(IET) rwp.

I shall be very thankful to you for providing me an oppurtunity of internship in your organization.

Your’s sincerely,
    Tajamal Raza
    Email: raza_jlm@yahoo.com
    cell # 0334-8603016

31. Rehan says:

Respected sir,
    i am doint Telecom engineering from Lahore , University of Managemenet and Techonology.. am Currently in 6 semester… i m looking for internship to get an exprience in practical field..
    Rehan Amjad Ahad

32. FAHIM AZAM says:

salam sir!
    i am student of 6th semister, looking for internship.
    further information will be provided on contact.thankyou.

33. Attique Yousaf says:

Asalam Alaikum
    Sir i m Attique Yousaf from lahore and i want to do internship in telecommunication if u have any oppertunity then reply me…. i m presenting my CV below:

PHONE 0346-4409438
    E-MAIL KOOL_MINDED2004@YAHOO.COM
    MR. ATTIQUE YOUSAF

OBJECTIVE
    To achieve a great success in the field of programming to facilitate my Nation, my Management and offcourse Myself.

EDUCATION
    • Year 2001 Matriculation in Sciences from Divisional Public School (DPS) Model Town Lahore
    Grade A
    • Year 2003 Intermediate in Computer Sciences (ICS) from Punjab College of Information Technology (PCIT) Lahore
    Grade B
    • Bachelors in Information Technology (BIT) from Punjab University College of Information Technology (PUCIT).
    Studying in the Final Semester of Bachelors.
    CGPA 2.65 (till 7th Semester)

SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
    Had spent almost 6 years in the study of computers and programming which includes:
    • C
    • VISUAL BASIC
    • JAVA
    ? J2SE (Standard Edition)
    ? J2EE (Enterprise Edition)
    ? J2ME (Micro Edition)
    Have done work in my different projects in
    • MS ACCESS
    • MS SQL
    • ORACLE
    Have studied about
    • Data Communication Networks
    • Internet Architecture Protocols
    • Broadband Networks
    • Mobile Networks

VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
    Was an Active Member of Computer Society and FOSEC Seminar in University.

AWARDS RECEIVED
    Certificate awarded on achieving a Distinguished Position in INTER COLLEGE PRESENTATION COMPETITION.

34. saqib suleman says:

A.A

i seek of internship

and INSHALLAH soon i’ll get!!!

thankx

35. noorhabib says:

HR DEPARTEMENT
    SUBJECT;INTERENSHIP
    R/SIR,
    I AM LUCKY ONE TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR ORGANIZATION BECAUSE IT IS GOLDEN CHANCE FOR ME TO UTILIZE MY TIME AND ENHANCE MY SKILL IN YOUR
    ORGANIZATION.I GOT BBA(HONS)IN HR AND I WANT TO DO SOME THIING PRACTICAL IN YOUR ORGANIZATION.SO IT IS KINDLY REQUESTED THAT GIVE ME CHANCE FOR INTERENSHIP IN YOUR ORGANIZATION.

36. Nasir Waqas says:

i am a student of BBA (Hons) from IBMS/CS Agriculture University Peshawar, still studing in 5th semester.

37. Nasir Waqas says:

i am a student of BBA (Hons) from IBMS/CS Agriculture University Peshawar, still studing in 5th semester, i am interested in finace feild, so please give me an oppertunity to excel my crear with you.

38. AHSAN NASIR says:

SIR I HAVE DONE SOFTWARE ENGINEERING FROM UET TAXILA AND ALSO HAVE DONE CCNA FROM CORVIT LAHORE AND NOW I WANT TO JOIN SOME REPUTED TELECOM INSTITUTE HELP ME OUT.

REGARDS

S.M AHSAN NASIR

39. prem kumaw says:

he HR Manager,
    HR Department.
    Sir,

I am a student of Mohammed Ali Jinnah University Karachi doing my MBA in ( BANKING & FINANCE ) . I am currently in Final semester and my CGPA is 2.9 .I am keen to work in really compititive and challenging environment by utilizing all my efforts to polish my skills. So i am willing to be a part of your intership team. I shall be very thankfull if you give me a chance to prove and polish my self.

40. Ozair Farooq says:

To HR Manager

Sir with due respect i have done my MBA in year 2006 from University Of Centeral Punjab Lahore and want to join you to be a part of a good telecom company

regards
    Ozair

41. ufaq fahim says:

RESPECTED SIR,
    I am a student of mechatronics engineering,2nd semester.I want to do internship.I am in UET Peshawar.I want to serve as an internee in your organization IN summer 2008 for 4 weeks preferably in Peshawar or Karachi.
    WAITING FOR GOOD RESPONSE.

WITH REGARDS,
    UFAQ FAHIM

42. To
    HR DEPARTMENT

SUBJECT:APPLICATION FOR INTERNSHIP

I have done TELECOM ENGINEERING FROM COMSATS NOW I want to do internship kindly call me for internship.I have good technical skills.
    my YAHOO ID IS
    umairlahori2002@yahoo.com
    cell no:03214061770

43. ali says:

salamzzz..
    with respect im an student of telecommunication engineering in MUET jamshoro and im in my final year i’d already done an intrenship in civil aviation authority.
    i need to continue my last intrenship in my finals too.
    so plz grant me an intrenship wherever possible.
    thanking u for ur anticipation

44. Muhammad Farooq Ahmad says:

Subject: Applied for internship in punjab in any ptcl or mobile company.

sir,
    I have done my B.COM recentally. and now i want to internship in your company. so please allow me to join internship.
    thanks.
    my cell # 0334-6438620
    e-mail address. smile_for_me786@hotmail.com

45. Sir,

Subject: mail for internship in any mobile company/ptcl in NWFP.

Sir,

I did my dimloma in electrical engineering from Govt Poly Tecnical Institution Tangi Charsadda, NWFP, now i want to offer my self for internship in any mobile company or ptcl in NWFP.
    so please sir i will be waiting for a reply from you.
    Thanks
    Muhammad Asim s/o Hamza Khan
    village, daulat pura, mohallah,
    khwaja zai, p/o, ambadher,
    Teh & Distt, charsadda,NWFP.
    Cell# 0345-9119784/0333-9389826

46. Awais Abdul Majeed says:

HR DEPARTMENT

SUBJECT:APPLICATION FOR INTERNSHIP

SIR,

With due respect it is stated that i have done my D.A.E Electronics from L.P.I Lahore,Now i want to do an internship in organization.
    So, i m looking forward to u for giving me INTERNSHIP in order to gain practical Exp.

best of my skills for the betterment of the organization.

Awais Abdul Majeed Cell# 0321-7995070

E.mail address# House no. I/1264 kucha chabuk sawran rung mahal Lahore

47. Adnan Ajmal says:

HR DEPARTMENT

SUBJECT:APPLICATION FOR INTERNSHIP

SIR,

best of my skills for the betterment of the organization.

Adnan Ajmal Cell# 0321-7710001

E.mail address# House no. I/1283 kucha chabuk sawran rung mahal Lahore

48. RAJA ATIF SHEHZAD says:

TO HR DEPARTENT:DEAR SIR IAM PURSUING MBA MAJOR IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN THIRD SEMESTER FROM FEDERAL URDU UNIVERSITY ISLAMABAD AND I LIKE TO DO INTERNSHIP WITHOUT STIPENED IN ORDER TO HONE MY SKILLS .

49. Muhammad Imran Malik says:

HR DEPARTNENT

SUBJECT:APPLICATION FOR INTERSHIP

SIR,

With due respect it is stated that i have done my Msc Electronics from QAU islamabad ,Now i want to do an internship in organization.
    So, im looking forward to u for giving me INTERSHIP in order to gain pradtical Exp.

best of my skills for the betterment of the organization.

M Imran Malik Cell# 0345-5465225

50. Muzaffar Hussain says:

My name is Muzaffar Hussain from Jamal din wali Rahim Yar Khan
    I am diploma holder in eletronics technoloy in 2007 i need for intership in electronics technology or BE in electronics.
    my contact no is 0346-8404101 my email address:
    jdwsdkryk@gmail.com
    jdwsdkryk@yahoo.com
    jdwsdkryk@hotmail.com
    jdwsdkryk@aol.com
    muzaffarjdw@yahoo.com

51. Sohaib Ahmed says:

Asslam-o-alaikum sir

i am a student of 8th Smester of Bachelor Of Science in Telecommunication Engineering in COMSATS Institute Of Information Technology Lahore.i am interested to be part of your internship team.i will fulfil your demands.i will be waiting for a reply from you.

yours sincerely

Sohaib Ahmed

52. Aisha Zulfiqar says:

The HR Manager,
    HR Department.

respected sir,

With due respect I beg to state that I am a student of BS(Mathematics) nad in 7th semester.I am interested to the internship.I am a student of Bahaudin Zakariya University Multan.I am inerested to be a part of your internship team.I will be very greatfull to you if u consider me eligible for this internship.I will be waiting for your positve reply.

yours sincerely,
    Aisha Zulfiqar.

53. sub engineer electronics says:

DAE ELECTRONICS

54. Umer Saleh says:

The HR Manager,
    HR Department.
    Sir,

I am a student of Institute of Administrative Sciences (Punjab University) doing my BS (hons) in Management Sciences. I am currently in 6 semester (3rd year) and my CGPA is 3.6. As per the requirement of my cource i have to do a compelsory internship after the 6th semester (ending in june). I am keen to work in really compititive and challenging environment by utilizing all my efforts to polish my skills. So i am willing to be a part of your intership team. I shall be very thankfull if you give me a chance to prove and polish my self.

Umer Saleh
    0333 5070379

55. waqar ahmad says:

sir i m student of national university fast islamabad doing telecom engineering currenltly . i want to do intership in summer vactions for two months.

56. Abdullah says:

HR Department,
    Subject: Application for the INTERNSHIP Without any stipend (Telecom)
    Respected Sir,
    Most respectfully it is stated I am willing to do internship in your organization (in any field finance/marketing/HR) for two months without any stipend. I am very keen to do internship in the field of Finance/Marketing/HR).
    As regards my qualifications, I have passed 1st semester while the 2nd is in progress.
    So, please give me an opportunity to excel my career with you.
    I ensure you that I will do my best for the betterment of the organization.
    I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.
    Hoping the best feed back.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Abdullah
    abdullahkhanbalouch@yahoo.com
    cell number 0333-7521233

57. WASIM ULLAH says:

HR Department,

Subject: Application for the INTERNSHIP Without any stipend (Telecom)

Respected Sir,

As regards my qualifications, I have passed all courses of 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th semester while the 5th is in progress.i have a CGPA 3.55.
    So, please give me an opportunity to excel my career with you.
    I ensure you that I will do my best for the betterment of the organization.
    I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.
    Hoping the best feed back.
    Yours Sincerely,

WASIM ULLAH

Cell 03339471723

58. To
    HR deparments

Dear sir
    i have passed recently in m.a economics from sindh university jamshro. I wanted to be an internee in ur organization. i request u to give me a chance to improve my skill. i will never let u down inshallah.

zubair ahmed pathan
    cell# 0301-3154174

59. Surraiya Umar says:

HR Department

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’m student of MBA (Finance) at Rahim Yar Khan campus of Virtual universty and wants to learn basics from your organization in 2009. Would you please be kind enough to give me a chance of internship under your kind observation.

I’ll be grateful to you for that.

Sincerely your’s,
    Surraiya Umar

60. Need a chance for impove my skills

61. nadeem abbas says:

i need intership…….i heve paseed i.c.s

62. NASIR MEHMOOD says:

Human Resorce Department,

Most respectfully,i have to state that i m doing MBA(3rd Semester) in(Human Resource Management) from National University of Modern Languages Islamabad.
    With due respect i want to join your organization for managing and enhancing the skills and abilities.
    i am fruitful trainee for your organization.i have strong interpersonal skills…
    if you have any internship programme then you can contact me on e-0mail.
    your truly,
    Nasir Mehmood
    MBA

63. masoom siddiqui says:

Sir, i m a student of M.B.A 4th semester in marketing,i want an internenship in your organization july to onward for development and enhanced my skills.I want appered my by practically,so plz give me a chance for internship in your company.
    your’s obediently,
    masoom siddiqui,
    cell:03214830321

64. masoom siddiqui says:

i m applying internship.

65. Wajid Abbas says:

HR Department

Respected Sir,
    I am a student of Bahria University Karachi doing BBA. I am currently in 4th semester with a CGPA of 3.64. I am really interested in doing an internship with your company during my summer vacations of more than 2months starting from end of June till 1st week of September. Kindly give me the opportunity to polish my skills under your watch. I would really appreciate it and will also be highly honoured.

Wajid Abbas

66. Midhat says:

Asslam O Alakum Sir,

with due respect

I am student of 5th sem of Computer Science.
    I want to make internship.

thankx

67. Touseef Ahmed says:

A.A
    Most respectfully,
    Sir,
    i am the Diploma holder in electronics. session 2004 to 2007 an dnow looking for job.i have pass diplom ain Ist division.
    plz help me to find out a job.i will be thankful to you.

Thanks very much.
    Your faithfully
    Touseef Ahmed

68. Umar Aftab says:

To the
    In charge of Internships division,

Sub: In order to acquire an 8 week internship in your organization for the summers 2008.

Respected Sir,
    I, the undersigned am a 2nd year Engineering student of GIK Institute in the Faculty of Computer Sciences and Engineering and I am willing to serve as an internee in your prestigious organization in the Summers 2008 for 8 weeks so that I can get acquainted with the atmosphere of your organization and to enhance my managerial and literary skills along side developing on my engineering background in the field of telecom and networking.

I would be obliged if you would consider my CV and if you would like to interview me than I would be available in Karachi from 9th March to 19th March.

Anticipating a favorable response.

Thanking You,
    Yours Faithfully,
    Umar Aftab

69. mumtaz khan orakzai says:

THE HR manager
    Sir,
    It is stated that i am the student of BBA(hons).Its my 5th samester.Iam intrested to gain some experience.it is therefore requisted to provide me the opportunity ,i shall be very thank full to you.
    mumtaz khan orakzai
    cell …0346 9071012

70. sir
    i completed msc electronics
    i need internship

71. ;lmlllllllllllllllllll says:

uhuoiohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

72. saLMAN says:

HR DEPARTNENT

SUBJECT:APPLICATION FOR INTERSHIP

SIR,

With due respect it is stated that i have done my BE Telecommunication Engineering from COMSATS Lahore ,Now i want to do an internship in organization.

best of my skills for the betterment of the organization.

M SALMAN QURESHI Cell# 0332-4813893

73. m ashraf says:

dear sir i have completed the mba marketing
    i am intrested in internship
    ashrafkaisrani@gmail.com

74. nawab says:

HR DEPARTNENT

SUBJECT:APPLICATION FOR INTERSHIP

SIR,

With due respect it is stated that i have done my BCS from IM|Sciences Peshawar,Now i want to do an internship in ur organization.

best of my skills for the betterment of the organization.

Nawab Akhter Cell# 0321-9180557

75. sadia says:

I have completed my all course work for MBA in Human Resource. i want to continue my internship.

Sadia

76. saqib suleman says:

im student of 5th sem of Electrical Engineering.
    i want to make internship.

thankx

77. Sir!
    I am have done Bachelor Of Arts and D.C.A (Diploma In Computer Applications). I am already working at ZARCO EXCHANGE COMPANY PVT LTD, Head office, Lahore. And you can see my typing speed and computer skills. And I have experience to manage the official metters.
    Waiting for a good response
    Please Contact at:
    0300-6517717, 0333-6886959

78. Sherif Khalil says:

HR Department,

Subject : Application for the INTERNSHIP (Telecom,)

Respected Sir,

• July 2008 – Expected to earn the Bachelor of Science Degree. German University in Cairo. School of Information Engineering and Technology. Major: Communications.

• September 2007 – Bachelor Thesis – “Face and Eye Detection Algorithms for a Computerized Drowsy Driver Assistance System”. Sponsored by Analog Devices™, Inc. – Participated in the Egyptian Engineering Day 2007 (EED) – participated in the Made in Egypt (MIE) competition – IEEE GOLD. Grade: A

• July 2003 – Thanaweya Amma – High School – The English Schools in Cairo.

• December 2007 – Business Studies Division – The American University in Cairo.
    • Certificate of Achievement in Management: Marketing Management, Principles of Management.
    • October 2007 – Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
    • August 2006 – General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) – School of Engineering – Cairo University.
    • July 2006 – Global System for Mobile (GSM) – School of Engineering – Cairo University.
    • July 2006 – Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) – School of Engineering – Cairo University.
    • August 2005 – AutoCAD 2006 – School of Engineering – German University in Cairo.

I’m interested in having an internship in Telecom to improve my skills and my abilities

79. M.Yaseen Manzoor says:

TO
    HR Department

subject. INTERNSHIP
    Sir,
    Most respectfully it is stated that i m intrested in internship at your organization.I am doing my MBA in Finance , and its my 3rd samester at Mohammad Ali Jinnah University of Karachi.

THANKS

M.Yaseen Manzoor

80. M ASIM RAFIQUE says:

HR DEPARTNENT

SUBJECT:APPLICATION FOR INTERSHIP (TELECOM)

R/SIR,
    With due respect it is stated that i have done DAE(ELECTRONICS) from PBTE in session 2007 securing 2603/3350 marks after then i have completed intership with OGDCL processing plant DAKHNI for 8 weeks after then i am joining INTERNS with OGDCL I-9 ISLAMABAD in wireline logging workshop for the period of 6 weeks still continuing. I am looking forward to u for giving me INTERSHIP in order to gain pradtical Exp in the field of TELECOM.I request you to

best of my skills for the betterment of the organization.

M ASIM RAFIQUE MOB # 00923445326926

81. Sheikh Jawad Ur Rehman says:

HR Department,

Subject : Application for the INTERNSHIP (Telecom,)

I have done Engineering in Communication,Electrical,Electronics IN Session 2007

National University Of Modern Languages, Islamabad. I am looking forward to

go for an internship in the coming Summer vacations, 2008. I request you to

best of my skills for the betterment of the organization.

Sheikh Jawad Ur Rehman

82. khurram Najeeb Raja says:

i am the student of BS(IT) in 6th semester. Is looking for intership to improve my knowledge besides experience. i will be very thankful to your response regarding above mentioned request.

83. waqar ahmad says:

slam sir i m the student of telecom engineering third year in NUCES FAST islamabad i am seeking for an intership.

84. MUHAMMAD Irfan says:

AOA. I M IRFAN KAMBOH I HAVE GET DAE IN ELECTRICAL AND WANT TO JOB IN GOOD ORGANIZATION SO NICE PERSONS CAN CONTACT ME ON MY CELL 03016903375

85. Saleem says:

Why you are emailing on blog for internships in mobile companies. Try to visit telecom companies websites and apply there. that will reach to concerned person.

Try to use referecne otherwise HR not bothers to even read once any CV.

86. awais shah says:

hi i want to do internship in ptcl please help me how i apply.i m student of electrical engg.

87. azam javed says:

TO HR department,
    subject;application for internship

respected sir,
    i am student of 7th semester electronics engineering in u.e.t mirpur.i want to do internship .i shall be thankfull to u. my email address is mazjaved@gmail.com.and contact no is 03325206369.

88. Syed Muhammad Zaheer Abbas says:

HR Department,
    Subject : Application for the INTERNSHIP Without any stipend (Telecom)
    Respected Sir,
    It is respectfully stated that I am a student of Telecom Engineering (4th sem) in National University Of Modern Languages, Islamabad. I am looking forward to go for an internship in the coming Summer vacations, 2008. I request you to give me a chance to improve my skills. I ensure you that I shall deliver you the best of my skills for the betterment of the organization.

Syed Muhammad Zaheer Abbas

89. Abdul Hameed says:

I am the student of final year electrical engineering and want to get the chance of internship in your organization.

90. needs internship as an electronic and telecom engineer ph no 0346-5393465

91. abrar ahmed says:

Most respectfully it is stated that i m intrested in internship at your organization.I am doing my mba (hons) , and its my 3rd samester at NUML unversity Rawalpindi.03335336619
    THANKS

92. SADIQ ALI says:

To, HRdepartment. RespectedSIR , It is solicited that i am[student of mpa specialied with HRand is a my final semester] if you given me a chance of Intrrnship in recruietment and selection department, i will improve my skikks. Thanks sadiq ali mail:sadiq@yahoo.com.

93. Pingback: Free College Blog » Blog Archive » Scholarships for Pakistani Students

94. Muhammad imran says:

HR deparments

Dear sir
    i i had apear recently in m.sc economics (final year) from post graduate college nowshera. I wanted to be an internee in ur organization. i request u to give me a chance to improve my skill. i will never let u down inshallah.

Muhammad imran
    cell# 0322 9810988

95. To,
    HR Department,
    Subject : Application for the INTERNSHIP Without any stipend (Telecom)
    Respected Sir,
    It is respectfully stated that I am a D.A.E.ELECTRONICS. I am looking forward to go for an internship in the coming Summer vacations, 2008. I request you to give me a chance to improve my skills. I ensure you that I shall deliver you the best of my skills for the betterment of the organization.

SHAHZAD AYOUB.

96. M.Imran.Shafiq says:

Networks and telecommunication

Respected Sirs;
    I have done MS degree in fall 2007, my discipline is network & telecommunication as far as my professional experience is concerned I have little bit experience of networks and optical fiber and strong knowledge of GSM and GPRS
    so I am keen interested to do work as associated manner or internee

regards

Muhammad Imran Shafiq
    cell# 0333-3880968

97. abrar shahwani says:

HR Department,
    Subject : Application for the INTERNSHIP Without any stipend (Telecom)
    Respected Sir,
    It is respectfully stated that I am a student of BBA(7th sem) in BUITMS quetta. I am looking forward to go for an internship in the coming winter vacations, 2008. I request you to give me a chance to improve my skills. I ensure you that I shall deliver you the best of my skills for the betterment of the organization.

abrar shahwani

98. Muahammad Safwan Sadiq says:

Subject: Intership in Ufone/PTCL

Assalam-o-Alikum
    Sir, I am the student of BSc Electrical Engg , 6th semester , at UET Lahore.
    I have also gotten the ACCESS/DSL(switching) training from ZTE training center.
    I shall be very thankful to you for providing me an oppurtunity of internship in your organization during summer vacations(2008).

Your’s sincerely,
    Muhammad Safwan Sadiq.
    Email: safwan_183@hotmail.com
    cell # 0333-4685399

99. Syeda Farwa Batool says:

HR Department,
    Subject : Application for the INTERNSHIP Without any stipend (Telecom)
    Respected Sir,
    It is respectfully stated that I am a student of Software Engineering (4th sem) in International Islamic University, Islamabad. I am looking forward to go for an internship in the coming Summer vacations, 2008. I request you to give me a chance to improve my skills. I ensure you that I shall deliver you the best of my skills for the betterment of the organization.

Syeda Farwa Batool.

100. muhammad ali says:

TO,

subject:intrenship in HRM

Respected Sir,

Most respetfully it is stated that i am willing to be as an internee in your organization. I had already appeared in D.Com examination from Govt. College of Commerce Murree.
    I request that give me a chance in the organization,and provide me the opportunity for my career,under your kind control.
    Your sencerly,

Muhammad Ali

101. Nadeem Ahmed Abbasi says:

HR Department,
    Subject : Application for the INTERNSHIP Without any stipend (Telecom)
    Respected Sir,
    Most respectfully it is stated that i want to be as an internee in your organization. Recently, i appeared in the examination of B.Com. I worked as a Computer Operetor in Gateway International Overseas Employment Agency for two years. Also, after the decleration of the result of B.Com i want to do MBA from a certified university. But, alongwith MBA i want to do somthing practically and to gain some knowledge.
    I ensure you that I will do my best for the betterment of the organization.
    I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.
    Hoping the best feed back.
    Your`s Sincerely,
    I ensure you that I will do my best for the betterment of the organization.
    I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.
    Hoping the best feed back.
    Your`s Sincerely,
    Nadeem Ahmed Abbasi

102. nayab says:

salamz..
    my name is nayab suhail . i have just completed my BE in electronics and doing ME in telecom and control. im student of mehran university jamshoro hyderabad,. i wana do internship in ur organization in my native town hyderbad so that i can gain experience and serve the organization..
    hope a positive feed back from u..

Thanking you in anticipation…
    best regards…

103. qamarraza says:

HR Department,
    Subject : Application for the INTERNSHIP Without any stipend (Telecom)
    Respected Sir,
    Most respectfully it is stated I am willing to do internship in your organization (in any field of IT / Networking.) for three months without any stipend. I am very keen to do internship in the field of IT / Networking.
    I have passed (BCS) Bachelor in computer science and i am studing CCNA from CISCO Local Acedemy ITU H-9 Islamabad in 3rd semester.So, Please give me an opportunity to excel my career with you.
    I ensure you that I will do my best for the betterment of the organization.
    I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.
    Hoping the best feed back.
    Your`s Sincerely,
    Qamar Raza

104. iqra saleem says:

salam
    i am doing BE in Telecommunication and just given the exams of second semester. i just want to know that after which semester i m able to get internship.i m looking forward to solve my query

105. AWAIS AHMED KHOWAJA

#Flat# G-1, Mashallah Building,
    Gulistane Fatima, Mubarak Housing Society,
    Jail Road, Near Eye Hospital, Hyderabad, Sindh.
    splendidawais@yahoo.com

R/SIR,

My name is Awais Ahmed Khowaja. I am a new graduate student in Telecommunication Engineering (B.E.). I believe that I meet the qualifications for this position and would like to submit my name for consideration.
    As you can see from my enclosed resume, I have been a meritorious student all through my academics. In addition I have worked as Internee in various Companies like, at Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) in Wireless communication Department, Networking Department, Hardware Maintenance, Software Development and PC troubleshooting. Furthermore, I have worked at Standard Chartered and SONERI Bank in Networking Department. I have worked for organizing events and festivals in my community. I was also a member of university Cricket team and my community’s Cricket Team a Captain. I posses the leadership qualities and had served as School Captain during my high school.
    I have good acquaintance with all the computer software’s and have ample skills to work in an office. I know windows 98, XP, 2000, OFFICE, EXCEL etc. I have also worked in Aga Khan Local Education Board (AKLEB) for 2 years.
    I am also familiar with the various programming languages and have worked on various projects during my bachelors. This background could prove useful in understanding the needs and the perspective of the demands that might rise while I am working for you.
    Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to the prospect of speaking to you further about this position/Internship.

Sincerely,

Awais Ahmed Khowaja

106. AWAIS AHMED KHOWAJA

#Flat# G-1, Mashallah Building,
    Gulistane Fatima, Mubarak Housing Society,
    Jail Road, Near Eye Hospital, Hyderabad, Sindh.
    splendidawais@yahoo.com

R/SIR,

Sincerely,

Awais Ahmed Khowaja

107. KHan says:

Dear,
    Provider of CV for internship that i want to ask can you talk fluncy in English than talk me and send your CV other wise don’t waste your time bye
    bye

108. USMAN says says:

hi,
    HR department,

this is usman done MBA in HR from MAJU..
    Looking career in human resource department..
    also done internship at PIA in summer 2007..
    also a entrepreneur …

regards
    usman

109. malikrafiq says:

I want to join progressive organization like yours as a internee which offers opportunities for career growth and professional development in challenging position that could utilize my skills. I prefer to do in Human Resource management. Am doing Mass Communication Management nowadays. Will send you my resume if u ask. thanx and hoping for your favorable response

110. Samia Wasif says:

Respected sir,

111. MUHAMMAD ATIQUE AWAN says:

salam: sir i want to share my transmission experence with worldgood compny.
    now am working on DG TELECOM LINKS in LAhore regon.my urgent contect no is:0308-5052592
    and
    0572000143

112. danish says:

Bachelors of Electrical Engineering (Telecommunication) – September 2003 to July 2007
    Comsats Institute of Information Technology – Islamabad CGPA 3.1/4(77%)
    Modules include: Data Structures, Calculus, Computer logic & design, Network programming, Antenna, Digital Signal Processing, Digital & Analog Communication, and Wireless Communication, Microwave.

Diploma of Associate Engineering (COMPUTER Technology) – 2001 to 2003 IST DIVISION
    Rawalpindi Institute of Technology – Rawalpindi 2104/3200

Currently working in a subcontractor COMMGLOBAL as a Telecom Engineer

· Supervised the installation of microwave equipment (PDH and SDH links) in lahore/gujranwala region assigned to COMMGLOBAL by DG TELECOM.
    · Performed commissioning of microwave equipment (DG TELECOM equipments).
    · Performed TSS-R (Technical Site Survey-Radio/Report) of CM-PAK (China Mobile) sites assigned to COMMGLOBAL by ALCATEL-LUSCENT.
    · Performed TSS-T (Technical Site Survey-Transmission) of CM-PAK (China Mobile) links assigned to COMMGLOBAL by ALCATEL-LUSCENT.
    · Used ‘PATHLOSS 4.0’ for determining terrain data (azimuth, link distances etc) and optimized/minimum antenna height.

113. abdullah says:

its good to see the telecom information on one website.

i m searching for internship .

114. Syed Taha Munir says:

I am doing BE in Electronics from NED university of Engineering And Technology.Now i am in 3rd year of engineering.
    I am on vacationz now a days of 5 weeks so willing to do internship.
    I’ll be greatful to you if you conside my case and refer any internship towards me.

115. MUHAMMAD BURHAN says:

I AM DAE ELECTRONICS FROM BWP.I WANT INTERNSHIP SOME BODY PLZ GIVE ME A CHANCE I SHALL PAY{MONEY} TO HIM.B4BURHAN_4U@YAHOO.COM 03021861991

116. sultan Ali says:

I am willing to do intrenship in your organization .I have done bcs from kust

117. Muhammad Asghar says:

I m a Third year student doing BE in INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS.
    I am willing to be your Internee.

118. dildar jani says:

TO
    HR Department

subject. INTERNSHIP
    Sir,
    Most respectfully it is stated that i m intrested in internship at your organization.I am doing my BBA (hons) , and its my 8th samester at hazara unversity mansehra.
    THANKS
    Dildar jani
    mobile no 923335021713

119. Muhammad Rasool shah says:

TO,

subject:intrenship in HRM

Respected Sir,

Most respetfully it is stated i am willing to do intrenship in your organization

in(HRM) side,for two month.

so there for i request that give me a chance for beterment of the organization,

and provide me the opportunity for my career,under your kind cotrol.
    your sencerly,

Muhammad Rasool shah bannu
    email:mr.shah1000@yhaoo.com
    Cell:03348803317

120. To,
    HR Department,

Subject : Application for the INTERNSHIP Without any stipend (Telecom)

Respected Sir,
    Most respectfully it is stated I am willing to do internship in your organization (in any field of IT / Telecom Engineering.) for three months without any stipend. I am very keen to do internship in the field of IT / Telecom Engineering.
    As regards my qualifications, I have passed all courses of Bachelor of Science in Telecommunication from Institute of Information Technology, University of Sindh Jamshoro sindh.
    So, Please give me an opportunity to excel my career with you.
    My resume is enclosed with this application
    I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.
    Hoping the best feed back.
    Your`s Sincerely,

MUHAMMAD ARAB LOOHAR
    Email: rabail_arif@yahoo.com
    Cell: 03343923299

121. Salman Ahmed says:

Subject:- Internship
    Respected Sir,
    I am intrested in internship.I am doing telecommunication engineering.Almost I have completed my 5-th semester so im intrested in internship for 5 weeks
    I shall be very thankfull to you.
    Salman Ahmed Siddiqui

122. mujib-ur-rehman says:

Really fine

123. Nasir khan says:

Subject:Internship

R/sir,

I am the regular student of Islamic university of technolgy Dhaka,The organization of islamic conference,in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, and now i am studying in the 5th semester,i have two months vacations.sir i will consider myself very lucky if i can get an opportunity to do internship in Mobilink,because it is the best cellular telecom company in pakistan.
    I hope that HR department will give me opportunity to do internship in mobilink,
    sir i will be very thankful to you for this regard.

yours sincere student,
    Nasir khan,
    cell ph no:0300 9080800
    THANKS 0300 9300093

124. akhtar ali says:

subject internship
    sir,
    Most respectivelyit is stated that i m intrested in internship at your organization.I have given exam of m.sc economics. I have done B.A[statistics,economics]
    akhtar ali

125. mumtaz khan says:

TO
    HR Department

subject. INTERNSHIP
    Sir,
    Most respectfully it is stated that i m intrested in internship at your organization.I am doing my BBA (hons) , and its my 4th samester at IBMS Agriculture unversity peshawar.
    THANKS
    MUMTAZ KHAN ORAKZAI

126. Jahanzaib says:

HR Department,

Subject : Application for the INTERNSHIP Without any stipend (Telecom)

Respected Sir,
    Most respectfully it is stated I am willing to do internship in your organization (in any field of IT / Telecom Engineering.) for 6 or 8 weeks without any stipend. I am very keen to do internship in the field of IT / Telecom Engineering.
    As regards my qualifications, I have passed all courses of Bachelor of Science(BS) in Telecommunication from University of Sindh, Jamshoro. My CGPA is 3.09.

So, Please give me an opportunity to excel my career with you.

I ensure you that I will do my best for the betterment of the organization.

I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.

Hoping the best feed back.

Your`s Sincerely,

Jahanzaib Qureshi

Cell 0333-3974148

127. sajid hameed says:

I am willing to do intrenship in your organization .I have done computer system engineering from UET Peshawar.

128. Bilal Ahamd says:

i am doing electronic engineering in 2nd semester having 3.9 cgpa in 1st semester.i will be free from 2 fesruary to 15 march. i want to utilize this time by internship.please offer me opertunity in my revelent field.

129. Ovais Ali says:

HR Department,

Subject : Application for the INTERNSHIP Without any stipend (Telecom)

As regards my qualifications,
    I have passed 4-semester of BS(CS) Bachelor in computer science and i have given the examination of 5th & 6th semester .I am doing my BS(CS) from Jinnah Institute Of Informatics and Commers(Rawalpindi) affiliated with “University Of Punjab”.
    So, Please give me an opportunity to excel my career with you.
    I ensure you that I will do my best for the betterment of the organization.

I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.
    Hoping the best feed back.
    Your`s Sincerely,

Ovais Ali

cell 0322-5060524

130. IRFAN AHMAD says:

HR Department,

Subject : Application for the INTERNSHIP Without any stipend (Telecom)

Respected Sir,
    As regards my qualifications, I have passed all courses of Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunication from Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mughalpura, Lahore; in affiliation with AIOU Islamabad.
    So, Please give me an opportunity to excel my career with you.
    My resume is enclosed with this application
    I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.
    Hoping the best feed back.
    Your`s Sincerely,

IRFAN AHMAD

Cell 03454273036

131. saood khan says:

i m student of telecom engineering still studing in 5th semester.i have done 1 internship at ptcl for 8 weeks in pri department.now i m also intersted in doing other intenship.i am intersted in getting experience . i will be grateful if u select me. my cell number is 03215204751

132. Hafeez says:

I am Applying for internship

133. dildar says:

i am applay to a internship

134. tayyab says:

Good words
    Its realy a nice post..
    wel i m a 3rd year electrical engineering (com) student in CECOS uni at peshawar
    i wz searching 4 internship out side pakistan but after reading this.. i think it would be good tht my 1st target should be pakistan..
    thankz man

135. Raza Rumi says:

A very good post – this is useful for those looking for internships – we still have to develop this culture –

Btw, nawazish, karam shukriya for the comment at TPS.

Salaam