Published on December 4th, 2007 | by Babar Bhatti0
How To Get Back At Telemarketers
The article gives you ideas on what to say and do when you get these annoying marketing callas. For those of you who have been a victim this will make a lot of sense. These tips are mainly for the US market but the general theme can be used in Pakistan and anywhere else!
Here’s some guidance and suggestions from InsideCRM. See the full article on InsideCRM site.
- Counterpitching: This Web designer suggests that you offer your services to the telemarketer on the other end of the line. Alternatively, you can also pretend to be in the business that they’re selling from and make them feel silly for calling.
- Time to Fight Back: This article details ways to get back at telemarketers. You can waste their time, attempt conversational techniques and more.
- Do Not Call: Check out this list for ideas to use when called by a telemarketer. You’ll find toilet humor as well as guilt tactics.
- How to Deal With Those Damn Telemarketers: Follow these tips when you get a telemarketing call. Some of the most important are: Don’t just hang up, and make sure you say both “no” and “take me off of your list.”
- Having Fun With Telemarketers: Here, you’ll find 20 fun ideas for making telemarketers wish they’d never called you. Highlights include a marriage proposal and a few ways to waste their time.
- Anti-Telemarketing Action Kit: This guide from UCAN (Utility Consumers’ Action Network) details ideas for keeping telemarketers at bay. You’ll learn how to hurt them financially, waste their time and get payback.