Broadband Internet no image

Published on November 15th, 2008 | by Babar Bhatti

ZONG Internet USB Card. Rs.10,000 + 400 Per Month.

Zong has unveiled wireless broadband for computers via a USB device with a special Internet (data) enabled SIM in it. It is not cheap. The one time cost of the USB modem is Rs. 10K (zong insists on calling it Rs. 9,999) and the monthly charge is Rs.400 for unlimited downloads. The real questions are: is the speed really as high as Zong claims and if the user experience for surfing the web is up to the mark. Lets keep an eye on the service quality.

According to the Zong web site:

The ZONG Internet USB Card is a device (with a SIM inside it) which can be inserted in your laptop/desktop PC (in the USB Slot) to provide you with access to the internet. It works on the EDGE/GPRS network and gives you wireless Internet connectivity, anytime anywhere!

I hope that this offer helps improve the broadband experience and adoption in Pakistan. Yes, there are going to be some people who will argue EDGE is not real s broadband but lets take what we have and make the best of it till 3G is introduced. By the way, the EVDO by Wordlcall also uses USB modem – though the technology is very different and it is only in Karachi as of now. Zong’s USB works anywhere Zong has coverage.

Some will find it nteresting to compare Zong’s product offer with Telenor’s ‘Internet Anywhere’ campaign. The Telenor USB modem uses EDGE network and has received good customer feedback regarding speed and performance. Telenor offer is based on one-time cost t for the modem (Rs.12,700 as of this writing) and data cost depends on usage. Always best to confirm these things directly with the provider!

One nice features about Zong’s offer is that you can access and edit your phonebook contacts, present on the SIM in the device. The Zong site explains that all the software settings are built into the device and it is quite easy to install and use. Be careful, Zong will not be responsible if you mess up something while trying to hack the SIM in the USB modem.

You can simply plug & play the ZONG Internet USB Card in your laptop/desktop PC (in the USB slot).
The Operating System automatically detects and recognizes the new hardware when the Card is connected and starts the automatic installation wizard for ZONG Mobile Partner provided within the card. You just need to follow the prompts of the installation wizard.

After the program is installed, the shortcut icon of the management program is displayed on the desktop. Every time you connect ZONG Internet USB Card to your Desktop PC/Laptop, ZONG Mobile Partner is launched automatically. You can also double click the shortcut icon on the desktop to launch ZONG Mobile Partner program.

The optimum settings for the device and network are already built-in into the device and any alteration may lead to device software malfunction/alteration, rendering the device as out of warranty therefore please do not fumble with the settings. Also, do not take out the installed SIM card from your device as this may render the device as non-functional and out of warranty.

214 Responses to ZONG Internet USB Card. Rs.10,000 + 400 Per Month.

1. saqib rehman says:

koi bata sukta hai k zong ki usb ki speed kia hai aur monthly charges kia hain aur us ki qeemat kia hai

2. Muhammad Adeel says:

bro ma zong usb lena chata hu koi bta skta hy k ye andrun city lahore me chalti hy ya nai? or iski speed kya hy?

3. muhammad ramzan says:

zong ke USB bahot achi hi likn zong ko chaiy ke usb ka speed brai aur usb ke pric bi km karin pir ye usb bahot mqbol ho jaige…
    jb tk usb ka speed 1mb tk na ho is ka koi fada nahe..

4. hassan says:

5. riaz raja says:

mje koi bta sakta he ke zong ki usb dera ismail khan men use ki ja sakti he aur iski speed aour monthly charges kia hen

6. nasir says:

i want to sale my Zong USB Device only Rs.6000

7. ejaz fatyana says:

Asslam o Alaikum

bhai jaan ap main se ko yeh bata sakta hai agar main abroad se usb modem le k aaooun kia usse pakistan me use kar sakta hoon….

wasslam

8. farooq says:

jo kuch b ho musharaf is the best kuk yeh sb technology usi nai pakistan mein laey hai warna ussai pehlai jo hall tha technolgy ka pakistan mein wo sb ko pta hai.
    thanks to all.

9. zahid farid says:

information of internet speed and bill per month
    zong unlimited pakage

10. javed says:

it is a zong USB how speed

11. SHAHzaib says:

i want to know that how much speed this has

12. zong ka entrnet dsl usb 2gb ka rate our concen distick R Y K chiya

13. kaleemkhan says:

plz tell me about the correct price and monthly charges plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

14. Muhammad Yousuf says:

I think zong is far better than telenor in every aspect no matter it comes to internet or calling rates.

15. Waseem Kahloon Jutt says:

Dear Tahir bhai yahan koi best west nahi ha sab ne apne apne hise ka mal lota or khisak gaye hen ab new hukmranu ki bari ha kha rahen hen mushraf ek technology le ke aa gya to sara mulk kharab kar gay yara jhagre kara die pakhtoon sath ye kia insaf ha hum mil kar rehna chahte hen yar ek pakistan ho kar na ke alag alag 4 sobe agr bura laga to sorry

16. tahir khan says:

thanks to all.

17. rafadsaed says:

tooo poor and fake packages

18. Asif says:

too poor service and fraud packages shame for zong because they are lier.

19. Rashid says:

Zong USB stopped working. I contacted Customer Service Representative. He replied me to go the place of puchase and get it replaced.

20. Ghazanfar Ali says:

Asslam-o-Alaikum,
    USB k monthly charges tu thek hy per is ki parchaizing kafi mehngi hy please is may thoda discount kr lay.

21. Naeem khan says:

hi dear,
    i have the usb modem but can i buy Sim card only if yes will that be available in pay as you go as well. and how much will be the cost.
    many thanks.

22. Adeel says:

usb kafi mahangi hay par mothly charges offordable plz is ki cast kam karain.

23. Rana Umair says:

HI FRIENDS
    IM FROM PAKISTAN……….. AGR KOI YE SERVICE USE KAR RHA HAI TO PLZZZZ MUJHE BTAYE K YE KAISI HAI OKKKKKKKK THANKS BYE

24. inam mullah marawt says:

ok iam waiting your answer

25. inam mullah marawt says:

dear! my name is inam marwat. i am software engineering student. any tell me at zong usb . i need zong intetnet usb. contact.
    0300-8079193.
    email inam33sng@yahoo.com

26. salman says:

yah its reall gd………………. bat tha prise is so high………… an every body cnt afort that…. so its gd for every one but bt its nt afordable for every one…thkx

27. M>Mohsin Ranjha says:

aoa
    janab zong ka network assa hy but 10000 booooohhaaat ziada hy plz think about it zong walo

28. usman says:

mana zong per internet kar na ha,laken muja ye batoon ka kitni speed ho gi aur per month kitna price ho gi.

29. sajawal says:

YAR JO B HAI TELENOR USB KI SPEED KUCH NHI HAI AGER ZONG USB YOUTUBE SONG PLAY KARTEY HAI TO THIS IS BEST MONTHLY PACKEGE BEST HAI BOHAT BEST HAI 400 MEY JITANA DATA DOWNLODE KARO TELENOR 500 MEY 2GB DATAKUCH NHI HAI OR NA HE SPEED HAI K SONG PLAY HO PHAIR TO PTCL WIRLESS BEST HAI 6RUP MEY 1HR AGER ZONG USB B SONG PLAY NHI KARTEY TO IN USB SEY BAHTAR PTCL(DSL)HAI 800 STUDENT PACKEGE MEY DATA B DOWNLODE KARO OR SONG B PLAY HOTEY HAI IS LEYAH AGER YEH SONG NHI PLAY KAR SAKTEY TO KOI FADA NHI

30. M.Iqbal says:

I am from Lodhran Punjab Pakistan
    plz send me all details of usb internet

31. Asim Tanoli says:

plz send me all details of usb internet

32. abbas ali says:

dsl is he best

33. adil says:

iwant to bay it but its monthly price are nice but usb is toooooo costly .why should i baught it

34. Fazal Hussain says:

hi!
    Ap k pakege kon se han kay ap ki service Azad kashmir (Chamb) ma ha.

35. malik asif says:

dear, main info which each of us claims 2 know that weather the speed of their net work is so which company claims!

36. I am finding good device for internet.Zong USB high speed monthly rs. 400/- is good but Secretury price is too much expensive. plz give a rebated rate. from Khokher Road Badami bagh Lahore. Thanks ZOOOONG

37. Ahmed Ali says:

Currently I am using wi-tribe but your article in helpful to decide my future connection.

38. waseem says:

are itni mehngi kon lega..

39. zaman khattak kk says:

Zong USB Superb high speed monthly is good but price too much expensive plz give a rebated rate. FROM:. Dist: karak. Thanks ZOOOONG

40. aslamo alikum
    freinds how are you, i am in saudia rite now and will be back after 6 months,currently i am using mobily unlimited internet package wich is very low price and has good speed too.I have a question here for all of you, would you please answey my question. my question is , wich internet provider is good in pakistan, tele nor or zong
    Thanx and best regards
    Arshad from Riyadh Saudi arabia

41. Abdull Razzaq says:

Aslam Alaiquam,

eski price ziada ha and its speed is not fast, in my area is available edge service but not work properly.

42. sharafgen says:

I am finding a best device for internet services plz tell me about the seep of zong usb internet thank you if you tell me MY email adress is msharafgen@yahoo.com

43. sharafgen says:

44. nauman says:

please tell me detail of it and
    what it work with mobile

45. Ehsan aatish says:

yar kya tm logoun ki maan main lun wara hua ha kus chodi k bacho ptcl ka net use karo ya wateen ka usb maan ki kus main lagao gay apne penchod k bacho tm logoun ki maan main lun maroun itne commecnts likhain hain maan chudwane bethe ho yahan 1 to all tm logoun ki behan ki gand main lula doun waise b muje ass licking pasand ha apni apni behan ko nehla kar wahan rakho main a k choos k lula dalta hun …gando k bacho usb main wahan laga jaoun ga jo mera lun ha us ko utar k jb jb hua apni gand main le lena net chal jai ga

46. Sohail says:

Zong ahut he acha network he sms ka pakege to behtare he

47. Edd says:

i aint insane ,to spend 10,000 on this shit !!!!!!!

48. Jan muhammad says:

its a good net service but let me know coverage area. I live at Thatta.it so expensive usb. is there any other alternate of this USB

49. Zara says:

Aslamualikum!

Service is too good and monthly Payment is also attractive but USB is too expensive..

50. Shoib Marwat says:

Hi,
    Zong USB work any where in Pakistan or only in City please tell me. thanks.the price of zong usb is very high .

51. imran says:

hi………..
    tell me about this net 03125415503

52. adnan says:

Sir i want to use zong usb . i read the inforamation you provide in introduction . but unfortunately you had not mentioned the speed of usd in bytes or in mega bytes. please next time paste complete information about any product.Thanks

53. asghar says:

hi friends…i have a question…i have a 3g/edge connector in Saudi arab networks.one name stc 3G and the other name is Mobily 3G.R this usb connector work in zong..

54. danish says:

i want to internet USB connection

55. ashar says:

zong is best in kashmir

56. M.Arsalan says:

zong best internet pkg

57. Rehan Khan says:

yes, it is right that telenor USB is so expensive. But I don’t agree with ptcl broad band and other USB sticks companies because for a student which need internet more, it is too expensive to give 10,000 rupees to mobile companies. I think Zong is better than all but it’s internet service is too poor to browse.
    One day you will see a amazing offer Just Rs.200 per month with broadband internet with unlimited downloading. Best of luck. Khan

58. burhan says:

its goood but 10000 too much …many ppl cant afford

59. Mehboob ul haq saigol says:

I have alredy use this device it is quite fit Don’t worry laga lo …………………..

60. i am a smarts boys me phone namber-0313-7921043

61. how i get the usb device
    and what its monthly ratplease inform me

62. gimm says:

Hello: Can anybody tell me, is voice chat enable in telenor and zong usb internet.

63. gimm says:

Thank You.

64. ejaz says:

10000 should be in installment of 500 per month.

65. akram nazir says:

what is ur new rate in pakistan lahore

66. Ayaz Channa says:

Can You tell me any outlet of ZONG in khairpur Which provide ZONG usb MODEM .

67. shamas says:

usb rate is so high.

68. Wajid says:

I have this Zong device, the device rate is too much costly compair then its speed, its speed is nothing its just like the begining of internet generations. I am so wonder that in this new IT generations they gives too much lazy speed. Dear Zong please think about this.

69. abdul rauf says:

your demand is very high…

70. Junaid says:

All these comments drive me crazy, should i buy or not???? LOL

71. faiz says:

this usb is only to wast the the time and money
    pls go to dsl connection and enjoy then tell about their speed and must tel me about their speed good night and day for enjoyment of dsl zindabade

72. please reduce the rate of internet usb up to 800-1000 if u dont reduce it then u are a agal company which will not progress in pakistan understand……….. i am shaban from lahore princeshaban@gmail.com

73. kamran says:

plz tell me about the correct price and monthly charges plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

74. shafiullah khan says:

what is the speed of zong internat? is this avalibale in Peshawar? mynameisshafikhan98@yahoo.com

75. Naves says:

Zong internet truly sucks.waste of time and money….

76. wilson says:

can i convert my ufone usb to zong without any cost

77. JUNAID says:

WHAT IS THE SPEED OF INTERNET

78. Atif Khan says:

Plz reduce ur charges plz

79. aqib says:

what is the speed of zong internet

80. Akhtar Naqvi says:

Dear All, (in PAkistan)

salam,

let me compare Zong USB with Mobili USB(KSA) on the time of purchasing KSA Mobili costs you SR:375 aroung (9000 PAK RUPEE).

MY KSA MOBILI PACKAGE IS ONLY 5GB PER MONTH COSTS ME(AROUND 4500 PAK RUPEE/MONTH)

MY ONLY CONCERN IS SPEED OF ZONG USB IF IT IS SO AS THEY CLAIM THEN GO FOR IT.

BEST REGARDS,
    AKHTAR HUSSAIN NAQVI

81. aliraza says:

i am aliraza please tell me about zong usb monthly packages

82. i deeply request to Zong officials to reduce USB broad band rates upto 4 or 5 thousands per month. while monthly is affordable!!
    please do it for retention of your prospects.
    Thanks!!

83. Jehan Zaib says:

The price of Zong USB is not approachable but the monthly package is little

bit afforadable. I request to ZONG that please make it possible for everyone

to buy this Zong USB in controllable rates.

Thanks & Regrds

Jehan Zaib

j_i_s_k@yahoo.com

84. Ali raza says:

i want to purchase the internet usb modem

85. a.a
    i m naveed iqbal sher from akrianwala jhang sargodha road.
    i want a internet connection for pc.plz send me information on my e mail adress.about zong usb internet & its charges first time & mounthly plz.
    i m very thankful to u.
    i m waiting ur answer.

86. Tahir says:

Dear Friends, AOA,
    If anybody is using or have the device but not using “ZONG Internet USB Card” please contact me as I require a little help regarding internet settings.

Please contact me at:
    Bits.2.Bytes[DOT]Tech[AT]GMail[DOT]COM
    Bits.2.Bytes.Tech@GMail.COM

Thanks & Best Wishes
    Tahir

87. Tahir says:

Dear Friends, AOA,
    If anybody is using or have but now using “ZONG Internet USB Card” please contact me as I require a little help regarding internet settings.

Thanks & Best Wishes
    Tahir

88. Kalim ullah says:

The price of USB card is very high. So i kindly request from Zong please reduce the price at 2000 and monthly charges will be Rs200.

Adress:

Kalim ullah from Serai Naurang
    Disst:
    LakkiMarwaat

89. umair says:

HI DEAR! Is this service available in HARI CHAND (Charsada) or they gotta upgrate their system. I want to buy this USB, but all these comments confused me, some people are saying that it’s good,some are not sattesfied by the ZONG Service.

Best Regards,Umair khan

90. Dilber says:

kindly tell us the speed of your product.which will take an important rooll to buy your device?????

91. Dilber says:

Hi. i like zong service which he introduce threw usb and its monthly package is also good but its price is tooooooo high we never afford it.(Rs.10,000)

92. awais says:

93. Junaid says:

Hay Guys, Is this service available in Azad Kashmir or they gotta upgrate their system. I want to buy this USB, but all these comments confused me, some people are saying that it’s good,some are not sattesfied by the ZONG Service.

Best Regards,

94. yar ye ful bekar chese ha sala mere poket money is ne chose le
    harami jat Zong wali
    :D

95. Aimal khan says:

yar jo b lani ho paise chayee agar paise ho tu satlite net use bahot hi acha hain agar paise nahi hain tu falto main bakwas mat karo na k time pass karo paise kamaho hain kya ho raha hain tum logo ka pass itna time hain japan walo se siko japan ko goli maro india walo sea siko

96. MOHAMMAD HANIF KHAN says:

mere khail se aaj kal net ka rujhaan buhut ho gia hai, aur pakistan me is companies bhi buhut introduce ho gai hai, is lihaaz se achchi service ke saath saath monthly bhi kam yani 400 hundred honi chahia,

97. Shahzad says:

Useless offer. A cheaper solution will be any phone with EDGE high class specs. Hook it your laptop or PC.

98. majeed says:

hi gays i m useing zong if any body want 2 know about it give me a call 0300 2622180

99. Nowsherawn says:

The price of the device is quite high.

100. safi ullah says:

hi iam safi ullah yar zong usb 10000 per nahi 8000 per ha my yahoo ID:safiullah155@yahoo.com

101. Imran Ali says:

Hello

Mere hisaab se Wateen ki USB achi he or ek Warid ki, dono main use kar raha hon best quality unlimited downloading or device serif 2300 ruppe men or monthly charges 800 reppe mere khayal se aap ko bhi wateen usb leni chahiye baki aap ki marzi keyon ke,

ufone usb bekar he
    world call usb bekar
    zone usb bhi bekar hai

now you will decide.

102. Umair says:

Speed is very bad
    pakspace.com

103. irfan sheikh says:

Hi
    Coments per ker kuch b decide nahi ker suktay.
    usb (zong) laini chahye k nahi.
    ju loogh brod band net use kertay hein un ko tu usb use ker k bilkul maza nahi aata ho ga.
    mera question ye hai k kia usb zong ki speed mobile pachage ki speed k equil hai. ya es mein koi defrence hai.
    please kissi bhy ka experience ho tu muje zaroor batay.
    my contact no is. 92-301-7038930

thanks for this fevour

104. Naveed Akbar says:

zong usb ki kimat 5000 ur speed phoot poht zorori ha k 1mb ho warna bakar ha

105. Hilal says:

Please give me real details of the ZONG internet please correct details and low the prize of usb please

106. shazhad khan says:

Hye,
    I am in LONDON i have used both I found this conection quite good for individual but not for sharing. U cant share it ,if u would try to u would get very bad speed,
    if u r a business person this is best you can even use unlimited internet anywhere your mobile as i do,by just exchanging sim cards,somhow i also experinced that this is on a same price asin UK bcoz in UK is (100 pound Pay as go with 20GB) or
    Pack2: (15 pounds/month for 5GB for 18 months contract).This is good i could not believe that technologyis so fast because in UK this thing came just in last 2 years into mainstream public.
    If you are a Desktop USER then USB is not good becoz u cannot share it.

107. dr.umer says:

yr, 10,000 ki device lene se acha he is se mobile lo jis me net chal sakta ho, phr apnay mobile per unlimited pakage karao net ka jo 400 pr month he, use se pc lagao ya laptop , sam milege takreeban, mene b aisa kia hoa,?Kio kaisa idea he.

108. mobitunes says:

the price is usb is very high it they down it the sale will increse

109. zaher says:

ek number k jhoote hain ye zong wale.ek number k harami hain saare k saare.saale kotte.har waqt bhonkte rehte hain. kam azkam students k sath to concession karni chahye.mein ne sab ko try kia hai, lallu hain saare bharve.students ko loot rahe hain.mein ne saari usb kahridi hain.siwaee ptcl broadband student package k saare bekaar.ye use mat karen warna meri tarha pachtaen ge.in ko jitni b galian di jaen kam hain.

110. Muhammad Zaman says:

Maa ki kuss Sab ki koi keh Raha hay itna Slow Speed hay koi keh Raha hay BAhoot Zaiyada hay abb kiss lorooo ki BAt suniann

abb jiss ko maloom hay wo bol day

give the Right Suggestion

and maa k loroo ki RAte dhakoo 10000 ten thousand pc b sath day raha hay kia

ya phir Gand b Day Ga usb Device k Sath iss say to acha apna ptcl hay kam say kam speed to acha hay

speed b acha hay aur peseey b kam hay

phir b agar kissi nay zong internet use kia hay to mujhay bata day

magar Theek Tareeka

111. Alcatel is launching 3G data card in market soon

112. islam gul says:

i also use zong connection but usb price of zong is very high and expensive .i requst the zong team please its price will take low. plz plz plz plz plz . i like the zong connection . and say it all .

113. Rana Nabeel says:

my problem is that kay zong ky rates bauhat good hain lekin in ka ye usb card bauhay mehanga hay.my request is that kay is usb ki qeemqt intahai kam honi chahiye ta ka her admi in ki iss usb sy faida utha sakay plz.thanks

114. Dear Friends
    I was also planning to purchase the USB but it is very difficult to decide after reading comments of you all. It is quite confusing and unsatisfactory. I think the device is suitable only for those users who are living in biggest cities of the country. I suggest you all who have desire to punches the device, never purchase it if you are living in the small towns or cities where the signal frequency is low.

115. akhtar says:

sir kaya ap ki sarvis gujart city main ha pls ap mujhy infarm kary

116. Shoaib says:

Assala-o-alaikum
    Sir ap ne speed k bare men wazeh nahi likha.Ap ki device ki speed kia hy? 512kb/sec, ya 1Mb ya kuch or? Plz ise to wazeh karen

117. khalil says:

asalam-0-alaikum

pie jaan ina dai rate thoray kam naee ho sakday.

khalil.

118. Afnan says:

Hi All,

Very interesting topic and very interesting comments which made me to write these lines.

well let me first explain the technology and then I will share my own experience.

As far as technology is concerend all the mobile operators in Pakistan are providing EDGE services for which Maz speed can go upto 200-250Kbps but in real and sharing most of the time you will get around 100Kbps max. However PTCL recenlty lauch EVDO for which spped is better than EDGE. However as 3G come in Pakistan you can get speed around 2-3 Mbps in real depensing upon the network coverage,

I am using data services more than 5 years now, I have used mobilink GPRS package(used to be 500 RS unlimited), 3G networks(outside PAK) recently I visited Pakistan and I was trying to get a data connection, I visited several operators including Ufone, mobinik, Warid, every one has complicated procedures and requirements, especially Ufone, they told me you need to visit our headquater to enable GPRS on your device in lahore and even in blue area branch Islamabad same storey I was told. Then I went to Zong, I found them really professional(atleast Blue Area Branch) I got the connection for 400 RS, I was quite satisfied for the data speed for the money I paid, as compared to the international rates.(regarding the device, i never bought from Pak, but then one I purchased from abroad was around 9000 PKR).

PS: the above comments dont mean to target any specific company, its just my own experience as a customer, btw I had a long association with all above mentioned companies in one way or other.

119. i think ufone usb internet is the best.

120. Ali says:

hi friends, this is ali from KSA i wanna take USB but i am confused to read all comments i know that u guys have perious time but i am requesting u to guide me any good services for USB internet in pakistan.

i mention my e-mail i am wiating for ur great faver.

take care bye.

Warms Regards,
    S.Ali

121. Ashraf says:

Monthly Rs 400 is very high fee, monthly fee should be less than Rs 200 . I live at karachi & use high speed direct cable net (256 kb/s) for Rs 250 only.Who is mad will use their poor dial up modem for Rs 400/600 ?

122. SHAHID ALI says:

assalam o ailikum,

dear frndz,i am using zong internet through my 5800 XM & downloading speed is b/t 30-40. i will not recommand u to take usb of any company as they donot give the service which they promise.

if u want to ask any type of questions . then contact me on shahoo_dec9@yahoo.com

123. Ady says:

Hey Buddys
    Dont try to get this Zong Internet USB Card because it depends on the Zong’s Signals. Why dont you ppl try a proper and reputed data service provider with more or less same price tags.

124. Ghulam Farid Sodhy says:

sir I, need this usb internet but this usb price in not my budget but month price is good we have shop a mobiles and i am downloding
    3 to 4 gb daily plz over all help me of this usb internet plz 3017336247 Hamza Mobiles from okara

125. arshiyan says:

sir i wnt this usb internet with maximum price. please co-operate me thanks

126. Najeb Surrani says:

Hi,

I really very happy to be the net USB of Zong ,
    this very good for internet ussers, coverage of this USB
    internet of zong is very high speed from another usb’s of other
    networks

127. Ahsan says:

which one i must get??? plz help me

128. zuhaib ali says:

hi gays zong creating confusion koi keh raha 20kb and koi 5kb speed but u all are right it,s rate very high 10000 ufffff

129. Abdul Qadeer says:

aoa.
    Yar jesa keh ap sb keh rahe hain keh zong ki downloading speed itni kam hai…………… But main ne ksi se pata krwaya hai woh keh rahe the keh iski speed 1 mb tk hai… i wz shocked and wz trying to buy………. But i m again shocked to read that its only max. 20 kb………………………………………… plz guide me in the right way.. and suggest me that which one is the best in affordable price……..

130. THAT IS LAME SPEED FOR 10000 ZONG SUCKS.
    ITS MORE BETTER TO HAVE ZONG SIM ON ANY EGDE PHONE
    ANY LAME PHONE CAN DOWNLOAD WINTH 25K SPEED
    I USED 6230I IT CONNECTS ON 400K AND I CAN WATCH STREAMING
    ON (M.YOUTUBE.COM)
    HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

131. Dear Concern,

I need your broadband internet usb card , kindly quote us various packages

Regards

Shakeel

132. haider says:

wat ever u do ppl stay away from
    warid……..

133. sajjad wazir says:

aslam o alikum.it is very good .but its price is very high.if any one want sale laptop then plz contect me on this number 03139000986.i am from pakisthan from bannu city

134. Altaf says:

me shahdadpur me ratha hu. aslam aliykum
    me ptcl ka vfone lena chata hu.
    kon se model ki speed achi hai
    me ne ik shope se malome kia tha.
    in ke pas zte model tha jis ki speed 230kbps thi.
    kya moghe koi bataya ga ke is se bhi tez speed wala model hai.
    please please

135. ali says:

i wana purchase laptop if any person sale plz call me

136. ali says:

salam,

guys main saudi arabia sa hoon ur inshallah pakistan aanaa vala hoon . aap sa ya poochna hai aagar main yahaan sa usb modem kharedoon to kia main use pak main use kar sakta hoon. ur koi mujhe detail batae ga ka aagar hum alaag sa usb modem khareddeeen to hum internet ka lia kis tarhah sim la sakta haaan sim companies sa.

bohooot bohooot mahrbani ho gi koi detail bata de ga.

137. sair says:

advance is very very high 10,000

138. Ejaz Ahmed says:

bohat buri service hai!
    Speed 10 KB bhi nahee aati hai raat ko…

Subah subah 18 se 20 KB tak aa jati hai!

10,000 Zaya matt karoo meri tarah [:x]

Ghatiya ………. Service…….. Beykaar ………….. !!
    Laanat hai aisi service per!! :P

139. usman habib says:

salam alikum mein ya janna chata hon. ky zong wir less ke speed keya ha.or is ke speed mein kami to nahi hoti.montly ketni downloud kar sakty han.

140. Evil says:

To All My Dear!

Why you all want to expensive USB?
    I have told you before there is no need to purchase any USB, the only thing is GPRS settings in your mobile hand set with Zong sim.

Now If you want using this on your PC.
    Simple
    You just have the “SOURCE” of connection between your hand set & your PC.
    For example: Data Cable or Bluetooth

Now you enjoy EDGE Internet on your PC(460.8kb/s connectivity and 5.6kb/s to 20 Kb/s downloading speed)

xoilist@gmail.com

141. junaid khan says:

Asalam-o-Alikum ZONG Internet USB device is very expensive

142. sher khan says:

as we say that each and every person tries to solve his problems, so m i. I am a student and i don’t have internet facility because i leave in Quetta. Although we are in Quetta City but we still don’t have DSL connection because of poor exchange who cant bear DSL broadband connection. I use wateen Broadband internet service but it is limited with high monthly charges. Now Zong provides this facility but already the wateen has made my pocket empty, and zong needs Rs 10000, which i cant afford and now i am waiting for the time that any BroadBand internet service providers will provide us internet facility in low cost that poor people will be facilitated by them and the most interesting thing is that that it is only 0.10% chance that any Broad Band service provider will make lower cost for the lower type (poor) people. thanks

143. Zeshan says:

Asalam-o-Alikum all,

zong usb card just in 5000/-. if anybody interst the reply mail me.

Muhammad Asif
    butt_zeshan@hotmail.com

144. Evil says:

Zong is Best as they Claim!

Zong gives you EDGE internet service & covering almost allover country(even I personaly Use in Rural areas in punjab like Ahmedpur,Uch,Hasilpur) with the connecting speed of 460.8 kb/s
    And downloading @ 5.8kb/s to 6.5kb/s average (but in early morning abt 4 am to 7 am it touches to 20 kb/s to 25 kb/s).

And I m using only sim in my cell fone (obviously It attached with PC or Lapi ) not USb Modem.
    The reason behind not purchasing USB Modem is that I called @ Call centre(of course Zong’s) and asked them Is there any difference in connectivity or downloading via USB vs Cellphone(using as Modem)?

Surprisely they told NO!
    so Keep Enjoying Zong Edge Service via ur cellphone.

I m living In DHA phase 6 Karachi and Using same speed internet Here.

Any Query
    xoilist@gmail.com

145. kiran says:

zong ki sapeed………………….? kia ha dowanload sapeed …………… kia h pleas my email..kirn_sbah@yahoo.com

146. raza says:

i am wondering when ZONG Edge service will be available in Sialkot

147. Muhammad Amjad says:

Hi, Weather this servise is available in Quetta or Not… I m intrested in buying this USB.. Rep as soon as possible….

Thanks

148. shakir says:

I am from abbottabad, I visited zong franchise twice but they are saying zonge edge is not available in abbottabad yet.

149. waheed says:

plz tell .ap zong ki dawonloding speed keya date he
    \

150. maalik says:

tooooooooooooo much expensive the price of zong and telenor

151. moto says:

yar jis ne MATRIC ya FA pass nahi ki mai MATRIC ya FA pass kara dunga or haan jeuine tarikey se or is kaam k poorey 40000 hazar roopey loonga.
    MATRIC ya FA QUETTA se kara kar dunga kisi ko zarurat ho tho rabtha karey .
    Rabtha is number per karen
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>03338583818<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>newmahsood@yahoo.com<<<<<<<<<<<<

152. Safeer Ahmed Awan says:

Dear Concern,

I Want To Purchase The USB Of Zong.

So Please Confirm That From Where I Should Purchase it.

Your Prompt Response Will be Highlly Appreciated.

Best Wishes.
    Safeer Ahmed Awan

Accountant

Umar Foods (Pvt) Ltd.

153. Safeer Ahmed Awan says:

Dear Concern,

I Want To Purchase The UBS Of Zong.

So Please Confirm That From I Should Purchase it.

Your Prompt Response Will be Highlly Appreciated.

Best Wishes.
    Safeer Ahmed Awan

Accountant

Umar Foods (Pvt) Ltd.

154. faisal says:

Zong device rates is very high, and very shot time warranty only one month,

155. khang says:

hellow guys..
    u all are right..its much expensive..but one thing more…they are providing less speed..liked dialup i thing..
    one think i m asking that,, is zong usb internet speed is same as zong mobile unlimited..
    thxx

156. Ahmed Ali says:

I want to know that can i used this device out side pakistan, i mean in saudia arabia?
    pl reply me
    ahmmadali99@hotmail.com

157. Umar Hayat says:

I would like to know whether one time cost of rs.9999 plus rs.400 pm will allow user to connect on internet with zonc card for unlimited. My question is; whether I remain 24 hours online daily for 30 days paying only rs.400 pm or extra. plz inform me,

158. qurban says:

i did not use the zong usb card .the first of all it;s rat are so hige .

159. yar price is too big 10000 rs.but what is the speed if available in quetta.Zong Should reduce the price we can’t offord this.

160. The rate of zong usb internet specially ist time price is too high we want to use usb internet but we can’t offord this price.

161. IRFAN KHAN says:

zong usb modem is very good than other servicesbut its price is very high.therefore we cannot afford it.

162. sexiest says:

Hey guys i’ve found a new way to use zong internet for free. I’m not sure that it’ll work for you but it is working for me. Yesterday i called 900 (zong service Centre) and activated the package of 15rps per hour. After that i opened my browser started surfing the web. Fifteen min later i called again 900 and deactivated my package. Before deactivating i did not disconnect from internet. When i checked my balance it was 63 as before it was 78. I had been charged. Then i called 900 and deactivated my package and then got disconnected from internet. But when i checked my balance again it was 78 (OMG). I’m still using this great sevice of zong But i’m not sure that it’ll work for you. Just give it a try.

163. yaar is too much rate
    so expensive 10000rs is very big money
    i think 5000 rate is ok

164. zeb baloch says:

sahoolat boht achi di he apne lekin iski kimat kam karege to i think apke clint bar sakte he warna apki bhi ye usb WORLD CALL compny ki usb ki tara dabo me almariyo me pare pare expair hojayegi or kuch arse baad zong compny wale ye kahege k 1 zong conection k sath 1 usb muft hasil karen

165. zeb baloch says:

good price but 1 one mb k liye nahi 2 mb k liye or ap ye sahoolat kab lounch karahe ho 03122071558
    pls reply me

166. abid says:

i wnt to information of rs of zong usb

167. aziz says:

when will zong starte their network courage in khyber agency zong is my favorite network in pakistan and also zong annouce early the usb net card with
    fine speed

168. tayyab says:

aa
    yar go bhe ha acha ha ya company chein ki ha go bohat acha molk ha ha or ya hamara bohat acha dost ha hamay in ki rahenmae karni chahea na ka tanqeed

169. Babar says:

hi all friends,
    i glad to inform u that zong usb card price may be reduced up to 4 thousand as per info geting from my friend he worked in zong frenchise. can we all friends add each other on msn messenger for chatting and exchange ideas.

babar_cute_sexy@hotmail.com

170. Hasnain Khan says:

Hi,
    I am using PTCL DSL……connectivity is best……(512kb)…RS:1200
    PTCL Downloading speed…….(100kb)

so,

what about zong usb………???…..reply me on yahoo messanger
    Zong connectivity……..???(kia ha)
    Zong Downloading speed……..???(kia ha)

khancsi@ymail.com

THANKS!

171. It might be A good Offer But Its Price is Very High And I Am Not Sure Of The Speed It Might Also Be Poor .ZONG Must pey Attention On The Price Of This Brand
    Secondly I AM Using Zong Mobile Internet Its Speed Is Very Poor And ZONG Comminucation Company Must Increas Its Speed

Third When This Offer Will Be Avilible In Quetta And What About The Speed

172. MANZOOR KHAN TAREEN says:

i am very glad to know that the usb is comes in market i want to buy

173. Hataf says:

Hello All,
    After reading all of your comments regarding “USB MODEM of Telenor, Zong & Warid. I concluded, its a waste of money.
    I think Vwireless is then good if they only giving less than 20kb speed.

174. Zonger says:

Hi, all.

the USB speed is better, but the price is a little high, recently I see Ufone Edge modem from Newspaper, the price is very good, and 6 monthes free ,and somebody tell me the product is also very good, so I plan buy one ufone USB.

175. imran says:

hi it is not good offer it can use only bussness man not all people.so bring some thing for all people.i give a advice to all who use zong mobile internet. if u have a bluetooth mobile then u buy a bluetooth device.In bluetooth there is dial up option u make dial connection and click and connect to internet on pc ,so dont waste money on usb card.
    For more information contect me my email is :blade8595@yahoo.com

176. imran says:

Hi, I use the Gprs of zong that is good but i dont no what is USB card and how is this function and i hear that it is about 10,000 Rupee and it is very expensive.Many people can,t use it beacuse of its expensiveness so kindly low its rates.

177. M.Zawaib says:

I’m using Zong unlimited gprs but it totally shit. Downloading speed even less than 1kb/sec. According to zong monthly charges are Rs 400 but 400 Plus Rs84(14%Gm.Charges) total 484. You will have to purchase credit of about Rs 550.

178. muhammad says:

it,s too much expensive and plz somebody tell me what is the speed

179. faiyaZ says:

terlennor os too expensive

but guyz if the zong is give 19 kb per secnond altrough we give the advance 10000 beqar hai yar

if we expand 10000 and 400 per month and we will get 18 kb per sec

beqar hai

180. HAshmat says:

Zong speed is 18 kb/sec and this speed is where tower is near.and its not unlimited they give same data like Telenor give 2 GB per month :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((.
    leave it guys use ur cell phone instead

181. amin says:

Service Sucks, Famous Sites are blocked, I did mistake

182. Zayed says:

Zong card has same speed like anyone use it through phone.
    my Zong speed sucks even tower is so closed . I am the starter user of zong edge before it used to give great speed when its launched. Just After 2 months start sucking.
    Now a days its too slow must be dieing due to heavy load or cheap equipments they used.
    Feel like same as dialup to me even less than that some times and google webpage doest not open now a days and google ads also dont show up. blogspot is blocked and some other sites too. Frustrating Service.

183. Imran_Adrees says:

Anyone plz tell me that what is speed of Zong USB card because the Montly price is very low. i don’t think the speed is better.

184. HAshmat says:

Ya Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

185. HI DEARS
    ZONG CONNECT CARD IS A REALY GOOD MODEM I LIKE IT

186. Imran says:

I want to advise users who wana use EDGE or GPRS on their PC. Just buy a good nokia N or E series mobile phone. Then use it with PC Suite software installed on your computer. You cannot use Zong or Telenor USB as a phone. This thing is made only for business man frequent traveler.

187. 10,000 Advance is too much expensive..
    kindly reduce the price and launch new installment package for that..

Agreeeeeeeeeeeeee guys?????????

Thaanks

188. Wasiq says:

please tell me the speed of it’s connection and maybe zong will take down it’s prices in 2 or 3 months.

189. Rashid Qamar says:

Can anybody tell me that What is downloading speed kilo bite per Second in Zong USB Sim Card?

190. Muhammad Ishtiaq says:

In some aspects Zong service is going well. People are happy, as they feel some relief in this frustrated era. If Company wants to spread this internet Service in the General Public then it is compulsory to reduce the modem price which is sky high for a man in the street. My suggestion is modem should be free for all and then you can take the monthly charges from public then you business can grow sky is the limit. So then upon my suggestion which is beneficial for company and public as well

191. Asalam-o-Alikum all,

zong usb card just in 9000/-. if anybody interst the reply mail me.

Muhammad Asif
    asipk786@yahoo.co.uk
    muhammadasifsheikh@hotmail.com

192. usman says:

hi,

10000 advance is very expansive and i want to know that how much speed is this providing….

193. Omer says:

hey guys how are u all. i wana know abt downloading Rate/second how much they offer .anyone have this decive ???? i wana buy one as well can someone plz help me.

if they claim that its a broadband device then it speed should be 70K bits/sec is that so if anyone have this device

and one of the guy mention there that he wana download 20-25MB on daily bases omg buddy u should buy Vwireless or something like that bcoz using that device u can download even more Data then that.why u wana ruin that much money on that device.

And Roman Zong claim that its work all over pakistan bcoz this device use Satellite one of the Zong employ told me that .but i don’t think so.

I only know that much if i am wrong plz correct me

Thanx in advance:)

194. nafees says:

is there anyi hav easy way for pay RS 10,000
    coz i cant pay at once all rupees

195. Muhammad Asif says:

Asalam-o-Alikum,

Anybody tell me that what is speed of zond usb card bcz the montly price is very low. i don’t think the speed is better.

196. Waseem Abbas says:

Hi

Offer is very good , but 10000 Advance , which is very expensive .

197. fawad says:

hi

how are you this net is shering in the more computer in the net worke
    like 20 computer

thanks you sir

198. Roman says:

helo
    1 thing i wana to say is that the price of zong usb internet s to high.2nd is that when it will lunch in peshware city.what the speed of it internet

199. Affan Khan says:

Can any body tell , how downloading Rate/per second coming on this Wireless net ??

Thanks

200. Amer says:

Is there anyone who can recommend which USB internet will suit me as i have to download a data of around 20-25 MB on a daily basis n all time connectivity is my majboori.

So Zong or Telenor? Epenses don’t matter as my work is far more important.

PLease suggest

201. assalam o likum
    Zong USB modeam is so good but the modeam price is so hight

202. Mansoor, Mahmood – Telenor did a good job with their Internet-ready SIMs and USB modem. However their so-called unlimited offer (with 2GB limit) was not easy to understand and caused confusion.

Zong’s plan, on the other hand, is simple and per month price is low. However its speed/coverage may or may not be good, lets see over the next few months.

203. fayyaz says:

this is very good but its too high i coman man cant afort it monthly is good but modem price so high

204. Majid says:

zong is quite better because of its lowest price and it may be connected via my mobile phone. no need to us usb modem.

205. Sarah Khurrum says:

For this kind of money, ZONG better be offering the highest speed possible for the service…

206. Hy All,

Mansoor is right that Telenor USB is really good because of their EDGE Coverge in pakistan, and Amazing thing in Telenor USB is you can INSERT Any Telenor SIM card in USB Stick and start using it… You dont need to have special Package for this ,,,, Amazing naaa

207. Mansoor says:

hi,

I have the same USB which was launched by telenor back in june. Cost of internet package is a bit higher but the speed that i get on Telenor’ Edge network is quite phenomenal. I don’t think zong has that much edge coverage in pakistan, mostly its GPRS so u won’t get good speeds with zong.

You know its amazing how telecom companies have copied. Telenor launched this USB, then Warid followed suite and now its Zong’s turn.

cheerz

208. Hye,
    If you are a Desktop USER then USB is not good becoz u cannot share it.