PTCL no image

Published on November 23rd, 2008 | by Babar Bhatti

Online Phone Directory For PTCL Numbers

It used to be that most homes with a land line phone had a thick phone directory, often used as a place mat for the phone set. That was before there were tens of millions of mobile phones with address book capabilities. Still there are times when one needs to get a phone number or address for someone. With the growth of online information, it has become easy to search and find phone numbers and addresses online.

How do you look up name or address for fixed line phone numbers in Pakistan ? PTCL provides this service on their website here. You can search using name or address. I found that entering address is not easy because addresses are not standardized in Pakistan. Entering the full name is easier but you may get multiple results. There is a user guide available as well.

If you want to find name and address for a given phone number, you can also use the widget in the sidebar of this blog. It is powered by the Brain net. Enter the 7-digit phone number without the NWD code .. for instance, do not type 042 for Lahore.

Tags: ,

130 Responses to Online Phone Directory For PTCL Numbers

1. Zafar Saleem Bangash says:

I am zafar saleem bangash chairman al-Noor foundation, any work of NGO plz msg 03335254688

2. Shahzada says:

Be-khuloos logo’n se
    Ijtinab karna hay

Mujhy apne rishto’n ka
    Ehtisab karna hay

Usay bhool jana hay ya
    Usay yaad rakhna hay

Dukh tou ek jesa hay bs
    Intikhab krna hay

3. sajid says:

To

Head of ptcl

SUBJECT: Complaint for phone line or DSL internet of No: 02134656455

R/Mrs.

Most respectfully to say that I am using internet DSL service since last 15 day with ptcl No:02134656455, since installing my Number I am facing no internet connectivity problem and my number is dad still 15 day before, I have complaint so many time at Ptcl customer service center 1218 and I have complaint to D.E PTCL his number is 021-34650968 officer gulzar hjzri Exchange but they are not paying to heed on my complaint, I have also send complaint to Ptcl head office complain reference number 15-08-2011
    Day 19-08-2011 complain no (77) 24-08-11 complain number (163), still today that same problem accord in front of me. i think ptcl is realizing monopoly in the market, because customers are needy and they are taking advantage of their need. I think no one is their who can take any action against them. You look me I have complaint so many time but they just solve my problem for 2 or 4 days. Because ptcl know that their customer could not do any thing they just do disconnect their No nothing else.
    Respected Mrs., you are only my last hope if they are not paying their attention on you order how they can take care of their customers.

Kindly try to solve my internet DSL problem

Thanking in anticipation
    Sajid ali 021-34656455

4. babar ali says:

hina ct me

5. waqas says:

plz mujy is number 0546533365 ki addres ki talash hai koi be meri help ker sakta ho plz contect me my yahoo id

6. Rana Kashif says:

plz improve…it is not a complete directory

7. ayesha says:

any hot guy
    call me at ni8 after 1
    i hate txt only call ok
    its not my personal no but u can telll to i wana tok to ayesha

8. arslan says:

am arslan any girl friedship me ju senser hu timepass k leye door close +923122731313 am still wating

9. nazia says:

aisa naheeN ke humko koi bhee khushi nahiN
    lekin ye zindagi to koi zindagi nahiN

kyooN iske faisle hameN manzoor ho gaye
    paaya tumHe to humko laga tumko kho diya
    hum dil pe roye aur ye dil humpe ro diya
    palkoN se khwaab kyooN gire kyooN choor ho gay

anysincere girl contact me…

.•?´¨`?•. ╚»¢єєρмємσяιєѕ«╝ ¸.•?´¨`?•.¸

17. IMRAN says:

this site is disgusting

18. Tahir Mobeen Lodhi says:

19. SADIA says:

PLZ KOI ACHA SENSIOR LARKA MUJHE CALL KARE I NEED FRIENDS 03332472439

20. Zia says:

Ver nice website…thanks

21. kashif says:

this is not good site plz improve ur standerd plz plz plz

22. emaan says:

i hv been searching for the adress through various other links , but i got the chance of trying this site too… and i must u guy hv really worked on it … thank you TELECOMS…and thank you PAKISTAN …

23. shayan says:

hello it’s site very bad

24. WAQAS AHEER says:

hello every body .

25. Sultan Ahmad says:

I M Sultan Ahmad Frm Multan

I M CID ofr Agar kisi ko koi b paroblam ho to muj sy cont karyin:03007479522

26. Khalil says:

0321 414 99 69
    updates4me@gmail.com
    Lahore 28-M

27. Well Its an awesome effort for the people of pakistan, with so much crucial stage, now we can help people to make there buying

28. as salam walaikum ap sub k liye khush khabri ap apne mobail se msg me ja kar likhen ”Mnp” or is messag ko ”667” par send kijiye apk pas jald hi ek sms aye ga ap us msg ko is number par 0303-3579774 send kijiye or free mai Rs :// 150 ka balance use kijiye thank you

29. Abbas Ahmad 4m lundkhwar says:

hhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiii my name is Abbas.Some person wants to creat bussines 4m this thats not good friendship is not a bussines I like but only senciour friends. 0333-9895937 Abbas_malang98@yahoo.com

30. Abbas Ahmad 4m lundkhwar says:

hhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiii my name is Abbas. I like but only senciour friends. 0333-9895937 Abbas_malang98@yahoo.com

31. RIZWAN says:

hello there…..03335768654

32. raja zeeshan says:

”assalam o alaikum”
    (QUBEE VIRELEESS INTERNET)
    hy guys, this is raja…..i have a graet offer for people of karachi…guys i am advertising a vireless inter net connection…lounching by QUBEE… I HAVE FREE INTERNET CONNECTION IN VIMAX…. activation just in 12 hours after ur call…..

no connection fee…
    no activation charges…
    also providing free devicee…

just 750 per mnth charges…..

intrested people can contect with mee…
    raja zeeshan….
    cell no: 0343-2002080
    web:rajazeeshan_pices.nice@yahoo.com..
    JOIN HAND WITH QUBEE

33. baap tumhara says:

kutte k bacho , iss kaam k liye yahi jagga mili thi kya , tharkiyooooooooooo

34. ramsha khan says:

can any 1 tell how can i find the address n company name of a person living in saudi arabia city riyadh just by his moblie number? plz let me know if any 1 can help me out. my email id is ramshakhan86@yahoo.com

35. zain from karachi says:

:((:((:((:((:((:(( i like to walk in the rain coz nobody can see my tears :((:((:((:((:((:(( 0321-3083453

36. zain from karachi says:

:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((::((:((:(:((:((:((:((:((:(((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((((:((:(( jab insaan akela ho tu kuch bola nahin jata , mera dil hi nahin lagta is duniya main sab kuch honey k bawajood bhi :((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((

37. zain from karachi says:

Kabhi Sunle To Meri Bhi Duaai Kedi Mein Khudai Manglaayi
    Kedi Mein Khudai Manglaayi
    Marjaande Marjaande
    Marjaande Ki Sida Mainu Hoke Kedi Main Khudaai Manglaayi
    Kedi Main Khudaai Manglaayi :((

38. TUMARA BAAP says:

AGAR KISI NAY B MAIRA YEH MSG PHARA HO TU WO MUJAY 100 KA BALANCE TELENOR PAR KARAI AUR AGAR KISI NAI YEH MSG PAR KAR B LOAD NAI KARAYA TU WO BAHUT RANDI AUR KUTAAY K BACHA HOGA.YAH JO KOI AIK BAAP KI ULAAD HAI WO MUJAY LAOD KARAI GA WWARNA APNI SISTER KO MAIRAY PASS AIK RAAT K LIA BAIJ DAINA.MAIRA NO YEH HAI.03465105422

39. Anwar says:

Hello.My name is anwar from gujranwala.pls tell me that can i check sim number profile i mean about ownership of mobile number.
    anwar_hanjra@yahoo.co.in

40. adnan says:

my name is adnan meri dosti sab keliy i am from faisalabad 0300 6694023

41. Mohammad Suleman says:

hi this is sam i am from karachi any girl wana be my real friend
    than just call me my cell no is 03212202034

42. naeem says:

Hum nay mana keh taghaful na karo gay laykin————khaak ho jayen gay hum tum ko khaber honay tak————– 0333-5810081

43. ahsan ullah says:

Respected.
    Dear Congregation from the remotest corner of Bangladesh in this respects I shall remain ever great full if your kindly guide me and help me cordially. I am a bangladeshi.I reacherse in harbal.Harbal in my main subject of reacherse.I find out much output (theory) and system howis is becoming popular day by day.I want and alsso devoting myself to find out the preventive of the AIDS and also advancing much.Hope you will helf me.I declare that any body helps me (finncially). I shall offer the name of my harbal medicine after his / her name and he/she will be the chief patrone of farm ef any woman of not exceeding forty years coms forward to help me.I may merry her if she wishes (non bangladeshi) bangladeshi male/female need not apply.Those who are interested may correspond.
    ahsan ullah
    bangladesh
    vescaah@gmail.com

44. Imran Ali says:

I am a owner of courier company ,deal in international courier through DHL,Fedex,Skynet if anybody want to send parcel or documents call me i have discounted rates available 03212353876,03002594032

45. quratulain says:

hi i m Quratulain before any type of chat send 1 telenor card
    Rs, 250

46. Umar wahid says:

Salaam, I Am From SWAT 03339475416

47. Umaw wahid says:

Salaamona i am from SWAT Land Pakistan .03339475416

48. ahsan says:

yar koi bata hi dain k number ka address kaise pata karte hai?muje wrong number bohat tang kartey hai,

49. amir says:

slaam koi ye num 0518029134 ka add bata skta hy agar hy to muje ye num par batain 03137108857

50. Non Ideal says:

Dear All,
    I just want to say one thing… the thing that you people are doing by givin your contacts number is totally beyond ethics…
    If you want a gud friend… then try to become the best one.
    if you are nice nd honest… people around you vill definaltely be honest to you… and alo vil love you.

Take Care
    Non Ideal~

51. aziz faiz says:

FROM KOREA AND THAT ME AZIZ MY CONTECT NUMBER 821031444910. FIRST CALL ME THAN I WILLL CALL MY SELF . IN SERCH OF TRUE FRIEND

52. aziz faiz says:

hi that me khan from KOREA i m in serch of girl frend but ples not miss call m wating for your call and i can recive your calll aftar 5 pm

53. Rehan says:

hi…all
    Yeah HBC Pakistan.. Mast Concept hai.
    like we can search who is the best business in the city..
    Gr8 i like it…

54. Hassan says:

0333 6196494

55. yasir says:

Hi, every body my name is yasir from greece.i’m twenty four year old and i want a cute girl for true love.my contact number are is[00306930646491]second[00306957111461]please!contact me only family girls see you and take care with love

56. Mian Safdar Ali says:

This is Incomplete search engine Because we can not find address by entering the Phone #.

57. boht zabardast hy.
    0300 5152787

58. sami says:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….0333-8649916…..waiting…..

59. Mazhar says:

Nice Site, Lekin Search by Phone Num ki Option bhi ho to phir kiya baat hai site ki…..

0345-79 299 79
    0315-9 666 007

60. sohail janjua says:

salam i think pakistan me hamary ider logyun ko bas bakwas and girls keh ilawa time nehi ider pore page ko dakh lein boys aesy mar rehe plz conact kero etc etc shame on u legta hay sab ko mardana kamzore hay ju real mein koi milta nehi ider number pany day ker advertismnet ker rehy hein shame on u all boys jin nay ider apny numbers diy huy aesa legta jesy sale lage hue ider and one tip 2 all ider app apne itne tareef ker rehy mein aesa mein wesa girls contact me ager app loge itny kabel huty tu apna number ider na dety
    shame shame
    rajasohail313@yahoo.com

61. makhan says:

salam’

its a very good and very simple web site to use it. keep it up
    call me

62. maverick says:

ol doe who have exposed thier numbers here r da dum shits eva… who iz gona call them n tell dem that here m i ….whom dey wre lookin for..ha..loza’zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

63. Mughal says:

I am Irfan Mughal

Hello Farind kia Ap Log Muj se Dosti karo ga Plz Call me gals
    0333-????

64. TUM BIN says:

All girls are first sister ,after love they become girl friend ,in the depth of love they become wife.
    So all sister can contact with me on my cell only through sms after 10pm.Waiting for your quick responce.

65. Engineer Arif says:

66. Sana Sheikh says:

67. dilshad says:

mujhy piar chahiy koi hi

68. G.A says:

any 1 frdship only girlz

69. shan says:

mob 03336106433

70. alamgeer says:

hy

if any girl want to sing a song
    then contact me ths no.03327797509

71. ashfaq says:

salam.
    anyone who become friend contect me

72. m zaman says:

hi dear how r u 03157208072

73. sameer says:

salam to all agar koe dosti karna chata ha tu plz contact 03422755994 ok im sameer

74. Ilyas Mughal says:

I am Ilyas Mughal From Sialkot Mobile 0300-9616879 / 0345-6706595 / 0312-9616879 email: obligepk@gmail.com / obligepk@hotmail.com

75. Ghufran Bin Fazil says:

SALAM TO ALL

All the above friends keep their names and number but i am sure that any one want to keep me good relationship.it is a best side that we can place our omments here.
    Best Luck Every one
    keep good and positive thinking in life
    smile for all of you
    ghufran_fazil@ymail.com
    ghufran834@gmail.com
    for good relation
    thanks all of u
    God bless u

76. aqnazar says:

salam mugse wo dost contect kray jo special girs hai as blind, physically disability or mentelly diseases ho as deppresion,brainstorming,victoms of complexties mgy andaza h larki ka dukh kia hota h ma unka lea hamash dua krta hu parents se ak tip ha aap fikar mat kary yahe special girs apko dunia me or akhrat ma ak rewared dyge.INSHALLAH. these r very sensitve persons.Do not ignor them.mgy khushi hoge ager aap mera sath dy duao m yaad rakhy.ALLAH AAP SABKI MUSHKILO MA AASANIAN FARMAY.AAMEEN
    E-MAIL aqnazar_123@yahoo.com

77. aqnazar says:

78. POOPOPOPOPOP says:

HAJI ZFAR IQBAL ZINDA BAAD

79. Max says:

Gosh Love u guys! But Lafunteriyan chor doo. any 1 wanna contact visit my WEB :>

80. sandeep says:

mera piyar zinda he jab be rahe ga ap ko yaad kerta rahoon ga me bewafa nahi hooon haalat ne bewafa bana diya.kasoor hamara nahi hamre naseeb ka thaa jis ko hamara piyar pasand nahi tha.plz contact me .me har din har lamah sirf ap ka intzar kerta rehta hooon .take care jan.

81. Rehan says:

hi all
    my name is Rehan
    i live in qatar
    my mobile no. is 00974-3525142

82. NOMAN says:

SIDRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    CONTACT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WAITING FOR U ONLYYYYYY

noman

83. Athar Riaz says:

Please provide me ph directory.
    I have my PTCL phone but never got tel directory.

84. SH NAEEM says:

my number is 03215552727 any girl wanna chat with me cnt me on this nm

85. HONEY says:

any girl wants frndshp wid me?

my no. is 03458625560

86. ali atif says:

i am atif aur meray pass vip bachee dastyaab hai aur boohat sastay rates haaaan i am ali i live in west wood plz contact with me in this number 03004458201

87. imran says:

it nice website i can evry think about my MBA study cencern. 923458328363

88. ZAFAR IQBAL says:

Hello to all mera naam ZAFAR IQBAL hai may sirf 2 logo kay liy yeh likh raha hoon
    (1) Miss Kirn ap kay liy:- jo log pyar kartay hai wo zaror mil jaty hai unhay dhoond na nahi parta wo bass mil jaty hai. aur jis taha ap dhoond rahi hai assay tu ek he kisim ky log milty hai. (LOFAR)

(2) miss hina:- ap nadeem ko dhoondo apni izzat mat kharab karo aur nadeem ko dhoond ti raho q kay dhoond nay say khuda bee mail jata hai.

agar mere koi baat bori lagi hoon tu please mujay maaf kar dy.

89. Hussain says:

hiya its Mr.Hussain….i m bck to pak after a long tym..been in uk for long now i think i need a good mate here…if any one who wants to let me know her plz contact(salientfeatures@hotmail.com)would be waiting for reply.remember i just need good mates to have good tym n plz good tym means just to hang out,chill with friends.tc

90. Kamran Khan says:

Any female jo dosti krna chahti ho…..i m waiting……….0332-4868452…0300-4061879

91. Umer says:

I could not trace phone no. 6141482 from this site. So it is not complete searchengine.

92. faisal says:

Faisal 27 Male. From Faisalabad . need friend ? 03236006014 or effzee_pk@hotmail.com Same at yahoo, orkut, facebook, n bebo

93. kirn says:

please agar koi sacha payar ka jazba rakhta ho or sirf us ka dill payar se bhara ho mere is number pe rabta kare.0321-5121909

WARNNING:
    Dont misbehave with me its reality.

94. Hina says:

i love Nadeem where r u please jahan b mujh se rabta karo dhond dhond thak gai hoon please koi din aisa nahi guzra jis din muje teri yaad na aai ho please jo bi mere nadeem ko janta ho mere email hina_nlove@gmail.com pe uska patta bata de i realy love nadeem.nadeem main mer jaoongi please lot aao please lot aao main sari zindagi tumhara intazar karoongi please lot aao please khuda k liae lot aao muje itni bari saza mat do.main tumhare paoon pakarti hoon please mujse rabta karoo wohi pe jahan tum ne mujse pehli mulakat ki thi her sunday 11am main wahan sirf tuhare intizar k liae aati hoon tumhari hina.

95. Hina says:

i love Nadeem where r u please jahan b mujh se rabta karo dhond dhond thak gai hoon please koi din aisa nahi guzra jis din muje teri yaad na aai ho please jo bi mere nadeem ko janta ho mere email pe uska patta bata de i realy love nadeem.nadeem main mer jaoongi please lot aao please lot aao main sari zindagi tumhara intazar karoongi please lot aao please khuda k liae lot aao muje itni bari saza mat do.main tumhare paoon pakarti hoon please mujse rabta karoo wohi pe jahan tum ne mujse pehli mulakat ki thi her sunday 11am main wahan sirf tuhare intizar k liae aati hoon tumhari hina.

96. Sahil says:

its very good for searching important addresses like my jan Sajhal i was lost her but i have found her by searching her ptcl number by this site thnk u site g i love u sajhal g plz tum jahan b ho mujhe mere number per call karo jaldi

97. Malik imran says:

I want that number 0303 5853535
    if some 1 want to give then please contact on that number 0345 5853535 my name is imran

98. Ali says:

ptcl dsl order booking number … 03122616161 …. just call us any where in pakistan.

99. sadia says:

its a very good and very simple web site to use it. keep it up

100. Well Its an awesome effort for the people of pakistan, with so much crucial stage, now we can help people to make there buying decisions.
    well i think its gonna launch in december.
    Bingo Guys..great effort.
    Team HBC

101. HBC Pakistan says:

its is a very good effort, but is it possible that locations could aslo be shown here for businesses and services at least. Also I have cheked phonebook.com – it has a poor data upload – you look for a doctor and you get connected to the Islamabad Zoo! require an honest data of businesses.
    Marketing… HBC PAKISTAN

102. kamran says:

03334747888 need a sincer and carry friend

103. 0332-5684899
    call me on this number

104. masood ahmad says:

it does not contain every number…. rough.. request from officials to update it

105. shahan khan says:

SALAM TO ALL FRINDS

THIS IS REALY A GOOD SITE BUT NEED SOME IMPROVMENT
    KEEP IT UP BUDDYS FROM THE SITE AND MAKE IT MORE POWERFULL
    BEST WISHES TO ALL OF U
    REGARDS

SHAHAN KHAN PESHAWAR

106. sohail says:

i need this num 03135619923.if u have then rpl me.plz

107. atta khan says:

0333-428 7370

108. shehzad says:

hello sir,
    i want this number… plzzzzz

or u can contact me at ths number.. 0344-3669735

109. cogizz.com says:

Hello admin, I’m trying to add an avatar? its not working

110. wa yar kya site hey.

wa wa wa wa.

111. i am very lucky my same no is available on zong web side

112. Sunny says:

Kuch nahi hay,,, like leaders of pakistan ptcl is also doing nothing,,, just commpercials py kaam chala rahy hay,
    dikhaway par na jao apni aqal larao….

113. not updated PTCL

as well telecompk link couz its showing other name rather than my name on entering on searching my number

114. saim says:

plz improve ur service….it is does not give the results of all numbers…..

115. Chaudhry Aslam says:

I thought if u check ur web site.may be u no need my comments.check all other above messages.What they saying….

Nothing in there

116. khalid jamal says:

Insaan ko tehzeeb kay dairay may rehna chahiyay!!!!!!!

117. naeem says:

is website ma online directory jo dekha rha hai . wo online to chal hi nahi rhai hai .1 number hai wo new connection leya hai . lakin phala wo jis name per the osi name per dekha rha hai . abi jis name per hai connection us per nahi dhekha rha hai

118. Mohiudin Chishti says:

i like this site it is very good

119. malik adeel says:

kasi benchood site ha larki ka adreess nanahe batate

120. Armaan says:

salaam u aliakum every one .
    i really like this website its really amazing…

Allah hafiz

121. sai says:

stupid website kuch milta hi nhi

122. M.nabikhan says:

most respectfully i am an telecom engineer i requested to the department of ptcl that they should installed new system and as we are in new era there should be change i have idea of new system if you want which will increase efficiency as well as reduce the human invovement

123. Rizwan says:

124. umar says:

no this is not a complete PTCL directory.

125. asad says:

this is not a good search engine becoz it dioes not giv the numbers from all location of pakistan ….. it only gives the location of three cities khi , mul and isb …….