Customer service no image

Published on April 24th, 2009 | by Babar Bhatti

Nokia Care In Multan

I wrote about the shift in Nokia’s focus towards Pakistan last year. I am glad to see that Nokia is continuing in the right direction. Providing service at the local level is one of the ways to gain insights into the needs of diverse markets and it is one of Nokia’s strengths. I wonder if LG and Samsung will do the same thing – it will be good for the local job market as more trained technicians get employment.

Nokia so far has launched 7 care centres in the major cities of Pakistan located in Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Peshawar and now in Multan. Nokia Care will provide customers with the required help and assistance needed to ensure best performance of their Nokia devices & engage Nokia’s global concept of ‘Connecting People’ through these care centers.

Tags: , ,

32 Responses to Nokia Care In Multan

1. Muhammad saleh says:

I want to high version software for my mobile nokia x2 to download high quelty videos and instal other programs

2. Waqas Ali says:

nokia mobiles ki kassing chnge hoti hai multan may nokia ki shop ppay jes may mobile khula huwa show na ho agr hoti hain to reply m

3. ariyan says:

mera nokia se bhaosa uth gaya ha q k ab nokia k har cell ka software khrab a raha h i dnt purchase nxt time nokia cell

4. i can not uninstall any application of Mobile Nokia c5-03 . when i single touch any application for read the option its opens . is there any helper for me.

5. humayon says:

nokia care center multan address

1st floor chenone towers abdali road multan

6. Adnan says:

how we can recover my phone contact in nokia c3-00

7. sajid ali khan paf says:

NoKia care Multan weldone

8. Muhammad Ramzan says:

9. Hafiz Shakeel says:

dear sir i have a nokia mobile phone 5130 but i found that the problem of contact service in red coloured and phone getting off after that messege ho can i solve that problem

10. abdel wahab says:

i want adders nokia care center multan

11. Amjad says:

i m facing a problem , i am unable to change the security code , as i forgot.plz help me to change that.Any solution Or tip.

12. MUHAMMAD IMRAN says:

13. saif says:

i want to replace my nokia 5800 lcd pleaze tell me that how many cost i bare.

14. naveed says:

asalam-u-alikum sir mery pass nokia 5130c-2 hai is may sms receving time coret nahi a raha hai plz is k treka to send krdo my no is 0346 5809035

15. Imran Butt says:

asalam-u-alikum sir i have nokia 6120c but its casing (cover) had damage. now tell me the price of orignal 6120c casing.My cell no. is 03006649360 Faisalabad Pakistan.(original white color.)…..

16. hamza says:

give me your center phone no.

17. hamza says:

asalam-u-alikum sir i have nokia 5610 but its lcd had damage. now tell me the price of orignl lcd.my no is 03007429429…..

18. arslan says:

i have nokia n97. I have a problem in its camra. Its camra got screaches without any reason. Tell me what should i do. Its an expensive cell and fault like this very disapointing me plz reply me. 03336311000

19. M Mather says:

Aslamo Alaikum My name is M Mather Javaid and i am a Mobile Phone Hardware Machanic.And i want to do job in Nokia care in pakistan anyware in Pakistan if you have job so Please Kindly tell me By Email or Number.My number is 923236632531. I am waiting for your reply

Allah Hafiz

20. Muhammad ali says:

Aslam o alikum.sir I want to buy orignal batrri for nokia n73 plz contact me 03349772614 alipk284@hotmail.com

21. m usman butt says:

dear sir ,
    i have request that i am shop keeper in commercial market
    rawalpindi and we have good sale of nokia mobile fones and i have good stoke of nokia . yours nokia marketing person name mr umer who always visit in our market his beahaviour is not well with us and always use bad words . and he did not collect tha data of nokia cell fones and did not give us dammies samples plz contect with us .our market all peoples are waitig for yours reply.
    cell one. paris plaza commercial market rawalpindi cell no 03335155079 .03335102722
    051 4572211

22. sir good job by multan & i want to buy a original nokia bateery for n73…plz tell me

23. I have requred the origional casing of Nokia 7310 sopernova. kindly confirm the availabality at ur end.

24. Ahsan says:

PLz do tell me that the nokia care centres provide original nokia accesories ……i want to buy a original nokia bateery for n73…plz tell me

25. rana imran says:

hi

26. SHAHRUKH says:

wats the price for it

27. haris says:

i want to buy nokia 5130 xpress music can you give me address from where i buy this mobile and price also but made in hungery.PLZ,PLZ,PLZ,PLZ

28. nokia5900 says:

The Nokia 5800 XpressMusic mobile phone has been out in the public arena for all of five minutes but it’s already the subject of a new update for its firmware, the core code that runs the handset.

29. Ayaz says:

@ raza
    it will come there soon along with other parts of Pakistan

30. raza says:

i think Nokia should Open a Franchise in Sialkot also….

31. Pingback: Nokia Care In Multan | Tea Break

32. I understand your frustration, but the problem is that Nokia Care has a large number of phones to fix. Yours would be fixed on your turn so please be patient. Thanks! :-)