Published on July 10th, 2009 | by Babar Bhatti2
Gaming Lounge: PTCL Targets Youth
PTCL is on a roll when it comes to broadband growth. Over the last year it has added many new cities and expanded its DSL subscriber base. Gaming Lounge is a new value added service launched today, exclusively offered by Buzz portal to its broadband customers. It is well known that young people like to play online games, especially peer-to-peer games. With the high number of youth in Pakistan, this is a smart business move and a proven strategy to make services more sticky. Broadband providers in US have found success with similar approach of targeting young people to get broadband into more households.
Gaming Lounge Highlights
- Over 125 Online games of different genres
- Online Peer-to-peer gaming
- Free to PTCL Broadband users
- Accessible here through PTCL gaming site
- Peer-to-Peer: Enjoy playing games online with friends and rivals alike to battle it out in terms of skill and strategy
- Multi-Genre Games: Games of all kinds of genre available for online multiplayer gaming. Strategy, action, adventure, puzzles, etc.
- Choose from over 125 games from different genres including popular multiplayer games such as MOHAA, Counterstrike, Call of Duty, etc.
Let us know about your experience of this new service.