Consumer Rights no image

Published on July 21st, 2009 | by Babar Bhatti

PTCL Service Issues? Email Support@ptcl.net.pk

PTCL, with a revenue of Rs 60 billion or so has finally established an online support — email. And if you were to believe the press release this will bring great happiness and solve the issues. Who writes these press releases anyway – interns?

To ease-up inquiring for the customers of Karachi, Pakistan Telecommunication Company (PTCL) has established a customer support service through which the clients would be facilitated with a prompt response. Now, the customers can write to Karachi. Rapid. Support@ptcl.net.pk if they do not get a response in the expected time from the PTCL maintenance team.

The e-mail address can also be used to address new service provisioning delays, disclosed SEVP Business Zone South PTCL Abdullah Yousef Abdullah. “Our customers and their needs are the focal point of every decision and action we take,” he said, adding that the initiative would ensure that all customer concerns get proper management attention.

He encouraged the customers to use 1218 to register their concerns. He also highlighted that customers can apply for PTCL services including Telephone, Broadband, Smart TV and EVO (wireless broadband) by calling 0800-8-0800 for faster provisioning of service. -PR

155 Responses to PTCL Service Issues? Email Support@ptcl.net.pk

1. Assalamo alaikum ptcl. I am Syed Riazul Hasan from Lalamusa District Gujrat. For last two weeks I am lodging complaints on 1236 for rectifying the fault of my PTCL number 0537511110 so that I may use my DSL for using Internet to continue my studies. On every day the complaint number is changed by 1218. I personally contacted the local telephone exchange at Lalamusa district Gujrat and also concerned lineman but all in vain. I am sorry that I do not know any member of Taalibaan to contact and request them to rectify the brain/manufacturing fault of the concerned staff. No more I have to say. Please hurry-up to privatize the cruel PTCL. Allah Hafiz all of us instead PTCL.

2. Amir says:

The worst cutomer service and worst dsl service provider. I must aware the people please be carefull while having their connections as nothing works. The provider is only good for the large companies and not for individual single end users. I am facing problem from last four months on dsl frequent disconnection but nothing has been done by ptcl to give relief and despite I am paying them in full in each monthly bill. Even to a level of company secretary islamabad has been contact to the issue resolve but all in vain. Amir

3. Nayyar says:

ptcl is a pathetic tele communication ltd. its nw about 2 wks that im continuously complaining about my DSL, but no one bothered to rectify. srf batein karte hein kaam nahi.

4. ptcl broadband crept servis // camplend ker ne pe theq nahi karte ye log // ptcl crept servis says:

120 user in karachi // ptcl broadband discaneqt kar do
    pese bhi zada le te he or kam bhi nahi ker te // ptcl crept servics

5. ptcl broadband crept servis // camplend ker ne pe theq nahi karte ye log // ptcl crept servis says:

ptcl broadband crept servis // camplend ker ne pe theq nahi
    karte ye log // ptcl crept servis

6. AFTAB ALAM KHAN says:

My name is Aftab Alam Khan. During the three month.
    Cross talking.
    Noice.
    DSL disconnecting again and again.
    Slow downloading speed.
    Due to Hydarabad Town, Sargodha exchange underground cable is damage.

7. Major.Sajid Aman Malik says:

Time and again I have lodged complaints but after lapse of almost more than one month,issue is still outstanding.Official phone is installed at my residence but in your record wrong address is written.So what to do ?Please guide ……………

8. naveed shahzad says:

My f-t-b file are not working I complaint many time but still no response

9. salam i am syed hussnain shah frm gujrat i have creat a account evo.net.pk but email was not come plz chek this solve the problem immegitly

10. Fida says:

11. Muhaamad naeem says:

I have coplain with ptcl that my no 36664621 PTCL and DSL did not work from december 2011 to August 2012 it was open only a few days in this long duration of several months. but I got my monthly PTCL and DSL Bill very very properly without any uses.
    I have complained many time also in writen but no one solve this kindly solve my problem with correct my bill of those months where I have not any uses.

12. suraj says:

Evo is not working since purchase it, after complain many time to concerne office of PTCL, EVO still not functioning properly. please,upgrade it . thanks

13. REHAN MUHAMMAD says:

to,
    walid irshaid ptcl ,
    sir i have been using ptcl broadband service since three years ,my ptcl line is ok there is no any noise,i am fadup with your representative sir i have visited so many times and complained about modem they give me old ok it doesnt matter if the modem is old but it should work .sir please order them to please give me good modem maybe old but must be ok.
    my mobile no is 03002401859 ,house no R 437 block 8 f b area .
    my name is Rehan.

14. sir my number is 358**** .i dont want mobile and international dialing facilities on my number .plz kindly issue me a code .thank you

15. Muhammad Farooque Bugti says:

Koi sunay humari fayad. meray ghar ka phone no 083****** last 10 days kharab hay. main nay sub ko shakayt darj krwai. mager kaheen say bhi koi response naheen hay. agar ap main say kisi ko pata hay . kon mera phone banay ga. ya kis ko main shakayt kroon tab bnay ga.

plz plz help me. I will pray for all you

16. malik mohsin says:

sir pta office lahore mn kis jagah hai?

17. ph no 2882505 has been installed on the name of zeeshan alam at chilten mess near bolan complex quetta cantt. it is out of order since 10 days, despite submitting complaints several times on line/mailing, no action has been taken and fault has not been rectified ………..its my 7th mail to u….. downloading speed never exceede over 10kb/sec and remain disconnected most of times …… since the complaint has been submitted no line man or any representative visited yet ……. i used to call twice every day to get to know the status on 1218 but not received any satisfactory answer….every time they say that the fault will be rectified in next 24 hours , and i am waiting for those 24 hours…… if PTCL organisation is unable to rectify it please disconnect the said servises…. please contemplate into the matter and ask the concerned authorities for its rectification…. an early action is requested please
    Read Comments

18. subhash j says:

dear sir
    i am subhash.j from karachi my adsl is not working properly form the past 1months every time is disconnect and the speed is very slow so please solve my problem on this number 021-32785684

19. Sameed says:

can you plz plz plz….have mercy…..paisa la liya…ab service b provide kardo…..3.1mb ki speed wala connction pa 0.5mb bhi nai arai…..whats this?????

20. Muhammad kamran says:

sir I have having problem of Internet browsing my DSL light of modem is living off and sometime when on light then Internet speed is very low please sir help me. We already complaint but no any one work on it. my PT CL number is 0563874991 city Farooqabad.

21. Zeeshan says:

aoa i think this whole staff of ptcl is corrupt i have been complaining and no result we dial 1218 every day but no result i am going to consumer court against ptcl they take money but do not deliver what we pay for and ask for bribe if any one out there also have an issue plz contact 03234099831 i want ptcl high officials to lesson to this lest allow private companies to operate proper don’t drag us to stone age ptcl is run by (…) i think every one know what i want to say my e,ail is wisdommaster2003@yahoo.com if any one want to rech me i am fed off these gyz my number that have issue is

22. hammad says:

jis din PTCL jaisi koi aur Company aa gai
    us din PTCL ke sara staff sarko (roads) per ho ga.
    aur protest ker raha ho ga. ke humein jobs se na nikalo.
    islamabad mein 1 company aa gai hai. jo same services de rahi hai.
    private company hai.
    i hope, even i pray ke wo doosray cities mein bhi jaldi aa jayein gay.
    aur is PTCL ki monopoly ko khatam ker dein gay.
    PTCL ka sara staff hudd-haram hai.

23. Suhaib says:

PTCL just sux. here is a practical solution to your broadband problems. Throw PTCL out and switch to other professionals who actually care about there customers. PTCl is history…

24. Jehanzeb says:

I have PTCL DSL problem for the last one month. I register 15 time my online complaints, 21 times I called them telephonically and 3 times I visited their office. I wasted one month and a lot of money to solve this problem. None of the ptcl worker care to solve it. As a lost option, I decided to throw their wire and chose a new provider. This is the only solution. Practically PTCL is a bunch of crooks.

25. ptcl ki complain thek krooooooooo yarrrrr kya hogaya hai tm logo ko ptcl waloo hamare area ka ek hi line man hai or us ki 2sri shadi horahi hai or wo 5 dino ke liye chutti par hai aesa kro ge to kon aye ga shame on u ptcl broad band

26. salam i m hasan and mai 5 dino se complain krwa raha ho 1218 parbut koi response nahi mil raha or na koi ptcl ki taraf se phone call arahi hai or na koi complain solve kr raha hai parameters low hia or snr margin 5 arahe hai jis ki waja se net na hone ke brabar chal raha hai ok kindly isko solve kre

27. TO
    walid irshaid ptcl kab such bolna sherwo karegi our mera number he 512504 4MB package magar mujh ko speed milti hi 32 kb our bill aaya hi 4000 O bhai kuch to sharam karo

28. not good service
    my office website not open

tracert dossanitravels.com.pk
    given the answer :unabale to resolve target system name dossanitravel.com.pk

phone no:021-35650673-74

website line : 35683860
    plz open this website

29. ptcl services is not good

30. mahboob aslam says:

i applied to PTCL (broadband) connection and new tellefone line 3 months ago, they never came.

31. sajid says:

Dear sir , as i applied for DSL 1 mb connection one month before but still the modium is not working they provide just modium and line of DSL but the internet is not available from 20 days iam facing problems, i also complain many time to exchange and they gave me coplain number 77 on the 19th of August but still my complain is not resolved , also went to exchange but no body gave me any response from exchange, please sir solve my problem and improve your weak service and take strict action from the corrupt employes that are not attending their duties and just taking their salleries, its my humble request plzzzzz active my DSL and interner i will be very thankfull to u for this act of kindness , thanx

my name is sajid ali solangi
    my DsL number is 021-34656455

my contact number is 03152271725

32. fiaz ahmed says:

aslam o alaikum
    sir,
    my telephone number is 0526501020
    mob 0343-6321020
    sir my dsl modem speed is very very bad.
    you know because of my dsl modem speed i am weeping with blod tears. Its bill of dsl but internet speed is same as dial up ptcl. Sir i am not except this blody war and sinlently soockhing blod .my youtube speed and browsing speed is very bad.

sir,
    please try for my best.
    if you will give not internet speed to my dsl modem.
    i hope i cut out my dsl urjently.
    you know today.
    (fiaz ahmed from dhillam ballaggan)distt. sialkot.

33. shahzad afzal says:

sir main nay EVO Bonus kay baray main koi lag bag 10 dafa help line say rajooh kia hay.per koi response nahee mila hay main nay apnee comlain number 21667 ko kaee dafa forwad kia hay per koi jawab nahee mila hay kia waja hay Ptcl waly sub hi asy hy tab hi dosray net work waly agay nikal gay hay.ab mujhy batay mujhy bonus kab mily ga?

34. Ashraf ali says:

Dear Every one,

before writing againts PTCL, one thing every one of you have forget that which is that PTCL is the one who launches 1 Mb package first time in pakistan, if you go before 2007 when ptcl not launches broadband, worldcall offer 64 Kb in 1200 with 4000 setup cost, this is the technology revolution bring by PTCL, yes i am agreed that every service provider have some services gap but have to never forget services benefits, Now PTCL offer 256 Kb only in 299 rupees which is quite economical and give low paid customer a broadband connectivity, if you take survey about wateen and witribe you will be get same or might be worst service experience…. if any one still have any issue than call me for helping and guideline 03464410406……. Best of luck to every one….

35. ather shahzad says:

assalam u allaikum sir mera number hai021-35120646 sir is number par mein pichlay three month say kuch problems face kar raha hon jin ki tafsilaat ye hain k (1) meray paas 24hrs mein say sirf 8hrs connectivity aati hai aur baki time main 1218 par call karnay main guzarta hoon .(2) doosra ye k koi ptcl person mere number ka dsl package kabhi upgrade ya kabhi downgrade karwata rehta hai (3)aur sir meray paas pichlay 3 month say bendwith ka masalla a raha hai mein is bandwith kay masallay ki kai baar complain karwa chuka hoon par mujhay aaj tak koi response ptcl waloon ki janib say faraham nahi kia gaya hai sir main rozana 2times exchange jata hoon aur wahan exchange waloon ki baatain sunta hoon k aap rozana exchange a jatay ho sir aap mujhay itna bata dain k agar ptcl k paas technician nahin hai to ptcl itna bara network kaisay handle kar paati hai kyun k sir main pichlay 3 month say ptcl kay technicion ka intezar kar raha hoon k wo kab mera authentication or bandwith ka masalla cleaqr karain gay agar iss mail k throw aap ko kuch bayizzati lagay respected sir to please meray number 021-35120646 ko proper tariqay say check karwa lain aur meray authentication or bandwith k masallay ko clear karwa dain.

36. syed faizan says:

i have the worst experience with ptcl.i complained so many times…. ptcl senior technical staff doesn’t take it seriously i lodged 8 to 10 complains against poor,slow browsing of internet..can some body tell me what to do now i want to deactive my net service….

37. abdul basit says:

dsl is continuously breaking down i am sick of your service kindly do some thing other wise i have to through it off

38. Zulfiqar Ahmed says:

Link for duplicate PTCL bills http://dbill.ptcl.net.pk
    is not workig since 04.04.2011

39. Muhammad Usman says:

Sometime downloading speeed is very good mean 101 kb/s but normally whenever i start download a movie the speed is 3 or 2.4 kb/s. Why this happens?

40. adnan bahader says:

in our area swabi “topi”,mera to yahi darkhwast hy k please ye jo exchange me jo ap k nomaindagan bety hove hy in ko apni duty pori zemadari k sat karni chahiey q k humare elaky me ptcl hafte me 2 bar zaror kharab hota hy or n ko theek karne k leay 3 4 martaba exchange jana parta hy,to please mari s shekayat per jald az jald amal kejey thankssssssssssssssssssssss

41. tahir says:

sir mujhay apna bill by post nahi chaeye mujhay emaile k zarye chaye

42. amirmajid says:

in our aera matta swat the dsl is not working properly, all the coustmr said the we have no need of dsl,, they were very angry about that.. if you want to go farward your company, so plz solve this problem immedetly.

43. fahad says:

ptcl 1 bohot bari company hai mujhe pta hai mgr apnay customor ka to khayal rakhna chahiyai ptcl walon ko mainay ptcl buzz pe dekha hai jo movies ek sadi pehly thin wohi ab b hain baki networks bht update chezain dai daitain hai apnay customors ko mgr mujhe ptcl bohot pasand hai mgr main chata hn k meri is request pe koii kam kiya jai to bht meherbani hogi bht dafa compline b kari haikoi responce nhn ata yai hamaray shiek bhai ko sochna chahiyai jisne is company ko kharida hai . And i love ptcl so plese follow my request and work on my dreams pleseeeeeeeeeeessssssssss….

44. Aamir shahzad says:

pichlay 1 haftay say meri phone line dead hay jis ki wajah say mera DSL bhi nhi chal raha main PTCL Office jhang main Bhi 3 baar complain drj kraai hay laiken koi response nhi hay Line man Mr.Shahbaz Boht hi kameena aor Hramkhore bnda Hay Koi bhi kaam Rishwat aor Chaay Paani k Baghair Nhi Krta.

Koi illaj Bataain
    my PTCl No.0477651384.
    My mobile No.03447951384

45. m azim says:

Dear
    peechla 15 din s mera net off arha h or ptcl gulistan jauhar m complain b kar chuka ho apna dsl ki lakin abi tak kuch nahi hua ha.tang akar mana aap ko mail ki ha.plz meri complain par jaldi kaam kara kunka mera net of ha.
    0213-4013516.

46. To Whome It May Concern
    This is Rashid Bilgrami from Karachi. I just need to inform that your North Karachi exchange technical team and the support department are sucks. I have raise my DSL issue on 26-Jan-2010 around 5 oclock evening and no one consider it seriously, even I assume your support is just play around with me.
    Millions of time I have mentioned that my DSL light is sync and my internet light is totally off and as a result the every one do the same steps
    1) Open your PC
    2) Open IE
    3) Type 192.168.1.1
    4) Which modem you have
    5) Go to Advance settings
    6) Go to WAN
    7) Edit
    8) And change your password
    And at the end a same line every one say sir there is problem in the port and we will inform the exchange to resolve it
    Even I have inform the same solution at the time of picking the call and they reply me a very silly answer “SIR WE KNOW THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN RESOLVED FROM HERE AND DO THE SETTING WHAT WE ARE SAYING”.
    I have few questions with the PTCL management
    1) If you invest a millions of investment then why you guy did not really look after your support, only dialling on 1218 and just listening the excuses is not the solution of my any customer causes
    2) Who will bear my 2 days lost in my business, I am also a IT professional and I have in open market if there is any thing wrong from my side obviously I am responsible. But if there is any problem creating through 3rd party side like your PTCL then who will be responsible
    3) From start till yet, the SLA time that your team is promised with me is failed to deliver the results
    4) Why your support members are liars, may be for temp relief please check my all recordings and identify my questions
    What I consider it, as a management you are sleeping and doesn’t care about the client quires. You have systems, call centers, support members and decision power and still the customers are just waiting for nothing.
    Changing of logo, changing of colors in offices and changing of communication style is really doesn’t care for me if you really did not change your service quality and please change your slogan because it doesn’t suite if I check your services.
    As a matter of fact my clients are just fucked me because of you and your team, I want the proper solution I have run the SMART TV and the prove it I have already complaint about tensports that I did not get the voice on it and the picture is scrambling in each channel and I have complained this around 1 year and the issue is still exist and your technical guys said “SIR IT RESOLVED FROM OUR END” some time I am really laughing on PTCL support who silly they are?
    If you really did not help me please inform me that you guys are not really interested to take care my compliant so at least I go with some one else otherwise I need give all the communication between me and your support member to Media channels to informed how exactly your support members lie and what is the quality of your support
    I hope you consider my words seriously and take a really productive option on it, Otherwise I am sorry to say that I will go with the media option
    Regards
    An affected Customer
    Rashid Bilgrami

47. Muhammad Ali Hassan says:

Dear, I have ordered for PTCL broadband almost four to five months ago, which was later been canceled by me. The problem is that my order has not been canceled completely. I have visited Samnabad exchange Lahore several times but all in vain. Also my ptcl is now off for several months Kindly solve my problem and disconnect my phone.
    thanks a lot
    My phone number is 0423-7588301
    By name of : Ashiq Ali

48. Muhammad alam says:

i apply for Internet connection order no 215DGOZ and receive calls from ptcl but still no solution
    Regards,ALAM

49. ather shahzad says:

hi sir assalam o alaikuum sir mera number 5120646 us par 1month say DSL problum ko face kar raha hoon aur mein is kee complain registered many times at your help line 1218 aur apnay mutallaiqa exchange mein jamma karwa chuka hoon lekin aaj 23/01/2011 tak mujhay koi bhee reply nahi mila hai plz aap meharbani farma kar meri complain ko jald say jald resolve karnay kee koshish karain main aap ka bohat shukar guzar hoon ga contact with exchange concern..
    shahzad.ather@yahoo.com
    regards.
    Ather shahzad
    cell no .03002115885

50. Muzamil says:

For broaband complants if 1218 not responding please contact with ur concern exchange Assistance Business Manager…
    Take the concern exchange number from 1217 and register ur complants inshallah it is resolved within 24 hours..

“Before complaning also take some nececcery steps to check ur internet connectivity”

“For Slow browsing” first of all reset or reboot ur modem and ur system..if it is not solving then complant…

“For no browsing” check ur physical connectivty that ur LAN is connected or not if LAN is connected then check ur ADSL lite is on or of if it is ok then goto TCP/IP setting that IP is assigned to ur system or not if not assigned auto then take it manullay and also DNS server like 203.99.163.240 and sec 243 if problem is not solved then contact to concer,

“PPPoE dialing Failed”first of all check ur user name and password that is it correct or ot simply goto modem gatway 192.168.1.1 and check user name and pass if it is ok then contact ur concern exchange..

“No internet Light”First check ur physical conectivity of phone line and line from spilter is connected with modem if it is ok then contact with exchange concern..

If u are facing another issue then u can also contact me its not offically just fro helping u ..

mhtoori@gmail.com
    Regards
    Muzamil HUssain

Thanks

51. Muzamil says:

Salam..Dear all first of all i m really upsete to read your comments about the services but also think that PTCL is a huge netwrok and Pakistan biggist network and leader of Telecom in Pakistan…You all are also right and this is customer leagle right that if he is paying he can also blame the service provider and make objection on the services but in a large network absulutilly error will be occur and im not defending my orgnization i m just tellling u that engineers are doing hardwork day and night to improve the quality of service and our technical staff are also spent their all power to improve the quality of serivice ..U think that PTCL DSL broadband service availible all over the Pakistan even in rural areas and we are expending our broadband network but other broadband of ISP are not yet in this position that they deliver their services even in major cities…When i join the ptcl there was 65000 broadband customers. Now Currentlly We have 475000 broadband customer and every day this quantity is increasing because of their benifits like relability and highspeed and unlimited download….u sholud also be in mind that every where problem occurs and this is our first prority to gives u better quality of service and Inshallah u will see that….I m from PTCL NOC and we are solving more the hundreds of coplants daily if the complants come from exchnage side or 1218..s..
    I suggest u that if 1218 not responding ur complant contact with ur exchange concern ABM Assistant Busines Manager…for broadband issue or fro PSTN issue.
    Thanks Regards
    Muzmail Hussain
    mhtoori@gmail.com

52. Yahya Zaidi says:

They are bunch of crooks scumbags. I have been out of service since last three months. Divisional engr blames lineman. Lineman blames divional engr for not allowing to replace new cable new wire. They are just ******* do nothing department. Moreover their staff clear complain by themselves at their own discretion.

53. plz cancel the double up pakage i go to change pakage my pakage as a student pakage 02134651964 for broandband don`t change my ptcl number ………..i shall be thankfull to you

54. zubair says:

Respected
    mera broadband conecction lagay huay aaj 8,9 months ho gay hain lekin kisi b month ka bill mujay gar m nhn mila mujay her barc duplicat bill niklwana parta hay wo b mujay tab pata chalata hay jab line disconect ho jati hay..
    9th month k bill k baad muajy abi tak bill nhn mila meray jab bot dafa complain likhwany per jab action hua to wo b bekaar postman nay bill ta laya likn kisi shop per chor dia jo k mujay nhn mila jab mery pata karnay per mujay btaya gay k bill shop per hay jab k m nay address gar ka likhwaya tha,to tab m us shop per gaya lekin phir wo he drama un sab nay mera bill gum kar dia main nay postman say baat ki to mujay agay say jawab mila k m to tomporary post per tha ab aap janen r ptcl walay.ab meray bill per jtnay b charges lagay hain wo ya to cmpny dicount karay ya phir jis postman nay ghaflat ka muzahira kia us per ye dala jay….
    meri ab last thinking ye hay k m ab conection disconet karwaon
    kio main 1 student hoon r meray pas etn atime nhn hota k m exchange k chakar katta phiroon.
    so plz plz sir meri es guzarish per filfor action lain

55. Mansoor says:

BABAR BHATTi sahb koi tu time anayat farmain ap ki meharbani ho gi ( 36532372 ) mera DSL 2 ma sy khrab hai plz meharbani farma k is ko teek karwa dain axcheng wali kehte hain k is k peara metars kam hai tu un ko tek nahi karte plz in ko tek karwa dain PTCL ki sirvis ko axcheng wale kharab kar rahain hai agr nahi tu main is sirvis ko khatm kar deta hon q k or kaei netwark hain jesy Worldcall Wateen Wi5 Qwi but sy hain ye mera nuber hai ( 36532372 ) plz agr nahe tu koi bat nahe hum Wateen istamal kare gy Q k mre dost sare Wateen istmal karte hain 256KB or 512KB or Woralcall wle 512 ka pekag buhat sasta dy rehin hain me khta tha k PTCL Pakistan ka hai lekin nahe dosre mul tek hain q k wo apna meyar barkarar rekhte hain wo zeyada sy zeyada 2din me tek kaar k chale jate hain or per dobara zarorat b nahi parti un ko kheny ki PTCL Pakistan ka hai is liye kharb kar raein hain plz ye Last messg hai

56. Respected

japan launched 3g in 2001 and pakistan will launch after 50 year. now world have launched 4g & 5g but pakistani people forget at least in this world.
    regards

57. m.naeem says:

aslam u alikum
    janb takriban 1 sal say ap ka brodband dsl istmal kar raha hoon lekin us din say hi ap ka ye dsl theek say chala nahi hai na to is py koi uploading hoti hai or nahi koi site achi tarha say khulti hai bohat martaba 1218 pe call bhi ki hai lekin koi fida nahi howa mera one mb ka connection hai leki wo bhi pora provide nahi kia kya ap studend package mein ap ye sub provide nahi karty agar aesa hai to mojhy nahi chaye ap ka ye network agar is ko katna hai to kat dein ya phir isko thik kar dein har taha ki uploadin honi chahye ap ki bari mehar bani hogi ye mera mumber hai(0563874278) mera name (m.naeem) hai sukrya

58. Ashaar says:

Hi,

I guess PTCL support is the worst support service, I have ever experienced in my whole life.

Thanks

Ashaar

59. sajid says:

To
    The
    sir

SUBJECT: RQUEST COMPLAINT FOR SLOW BROWSING OF PTCL NO 02134651076

R/Mrs.:

Most respectfully to say that my name is SAJID ALI and I am using using PTCL Broadband service since last six months with ptcl No: 02134651076. And I am facing slow browsing problem again and again, I have already complaints so many time to you and the higher authority of ptcl. But they are just playing with me. I don’t know why they are torturing their customers. And you know I have hade complaint ptcl service center 1218 they are continuously saying we have some technical problem and we could not liable to say that how much time is required to solve over all problem. Like wise on next day I am asking about that problem they are saying we hade not technical problem I noted ur complaint and resolve your problem as soon as possible. Respected Mrs. you tell me what should we do? on one is there to ask them about customer care? For God sake for God sack please solve my problem its humble request to higher authority of ptcl.

Kindly solve my slow browsing problem

YOUR’S FAITHFUL
    SAJID ALI
    Cell No: 03312136863

60. Asif Mahmood says:

Respected General Manager
    sir
    kingly cheek my ptcl fone no complaint histroy you will find there lot of my fone complaints
    last month i have visit lot of time Sdo jaranwala office for my ptcl fone problem. but every time he said line man will go today and will solve ur problem but is still same as it is.
    finally i email ptcl help line but there is no any postive response.
    now i have complaine to you kindly solve my poblems

regards

asif mahmood

i have already complaine but unforunitaly i dont mention my ptcl fone no 0414315142

kindly solve my problem

regards

asif mahmood

61. Asif Mahmood says:

Respected

i have complain lot of time about my Ptcl no
    but yet it is uder the line man control kindly solve my problem

regards

asif mahmood

62. me ny boht dafa compin kari likn no respons about my dsl&iptv hum both tang hen

bus ab hum final ans chie bs
    nub 0213-6801573 / 03432224405

63. sajid says:

To

The PTCL OFFICERS
    . SUBJECT: RQUEST COMPLAINT FOR SLOW BROWSING OF PTCL NO 02134651076

R/Mrs.:

Kindly solve my slow browsing problem

YOUR’S FAITHFUL
    SAJID ALI
    Cell No: 033121368

64. hum bhool gaye her baat mugar tera piaaar naheee bhooole says:

The service of PTCL is pathetic. It is a hard nut to crack.

We require CVs for jobs available
    jamelites 03009201729

65. Asalam-o-Alikum main zubair Mansehra say mukhatib hoon.Sir mujay ptcl waloon say boht ziada shikayat hay k taqreeban 6 sy 7 month ho gay hain mujay mera ptcl telephone ka bill mujay gar per nahen milta aur her mah due date guzarnay k baad mujay khud ja kar apnaduplicate bill nikalwana parta hay kae dafa shikayat b darg karwae lekin kuch amal nahen hua,jis ki waja sy meray ptcl dues etnay ziada ho gay hain k m pay nahen kar sakta aur ab septmber ka bill b mujay nahen mila aur ab m khud ja kar bill nahen nikalwaon ga r ye bill aur pichalay jitnay billo k sarcharges hain wo postman day ga ya m nay jahan complain karwae hay wo banday dain gay…meri aap say guzarish hay es baat ka boht sakht action lain k ye banday apni salery laity waqt dair nahen kartay aur apnay farez sy kitnay ghafil hain

66. nabeel says:

ptcl ki service bht bht kharab he jab service itni kharab thi to ptcl broad band ko chalane ki zarorat kiya thi
    DSL se achi to ghada gari chalti he

67. khalid hussian soomro says:

sallam sir
    im khalid hussain soomro
    form johi dadu
    sir kese waja se m bill pay na kr skha
    mera number bnd kr dya
    sir m n 18 octbr p bill payment kya lekhn abi tk mera number q nhe on kya gaya hai
    our mera dsl b tha
    plz sir mera number on kro or dsl b plz sir my telephone
    account id
    2120136771065

68. the DSL facility since last month not working properly for 35865264 I have made several complains but nothing has been done as yet.

69. the DSL facility not working properly since last months I have made several complains but nothing has been done as yet.

70. Asif khna says:

My PTCL land line number is not working from last two 2 month. If your technical staff are not eligible resolve this issue kindly disconnect my connection. My complaints number is 27 and my telephone number is 36553782. I also called many time on 1218 number but nobody taking positive action.

71. NEHAL KHALID says:

Important !!!
    PTCL Land Line Does Not Support More Than 1mb As 2mb Supports But It is Not Available Due To Doubling it To 4 MB Even In Some Sectors Of ISLAMABAD Fiber Optic Is not Available Which can support Upto 10Mb Connection or More So People Do not Use PTCL Dsl & Switch To Any other Network Like Link Dot Net As They Are giving 2Mb Package in Just 2000PKR With No Installation Charges As Ptcl Is Charging 500PKR PER Connection.
    nehalkhalid@hotmail.com

People Having Slow Speed With 1MB Call There disired Exchange And Ask Them To Refresh Your Pairs or call Your Line man

72. m abul heyat says:

from more than 15 days my telephone n0.02136985550 is dead (out of order),I complained many time but no one of Ptcl staff is taking interest in repairing of my telephone.I hope competent authority of ptcl will take necessary and quick action for repairing of my phone

73. saad yar khan says:

mera phone number 02134593925 A.97 MALIR HALT KARACHI APPROX 2 MONTHS S KHARAB HAI OR MAI ROZ COMPLAINT KAR RAHA HO PER MUJAY KOI ABI TAK RESPONSE NAI MILA …… JB BHI MAINAY COMPLAINT K LIE FONE KARA HAI WO HAMESHA KOI NA KOI BHANA BNA KAR YA 24 HOURS KA TIME DAY DAITAIN HAIN OR KUCH FAIDA NAI HOTA ….. IS WAJA SAY MERA DSL B WORK NAI KAR RAHA HAI ……….
    APP MERI COMPLAINT KO JALD SY JALD HAL KARAIN ……
    OR IS NUM PE RESPONCE DAY I M VERY THANK FULL TO YOU
    THNXXX

74. sobia khan says:

mera phone taqreban 2 mah se kharab he aap plz jaldi sahi kar den mera phone No. 02136611417 he ……thanks

75. TECHNIAIDS says:

First of all, you are providing the worst internet Service ever, secondly your representatives are not aware of the fact as to not to make the client hold on the phone for long periods and as well as they dont even know how to help the client. Moreover be noted that the phone call has been hung on the face several times which is not ethical, we have been complaining every now and then but still there is no response neither any positive result in the internet service, kindly look into this matter on ASAP basis as my business is suffering because of the stupidest service your are providing or else i dont need your service ever again.

76. Shaikh Mubashir Hasan says:

What happen with my internet speed … slow day by day .. Ptcl Sucks .

77. naveed says:

My PTCL no. 042-37152569 which has not been working since last month(July) of the week.I have launched number of complaints against this no.but in vain.My complaint nos are 0,8,17 etc.and last is ,27 still in your record.Due to this my DSL connection is not working.My request is to do something against the above no.on urgent basis.
    2ndly due to phone problem I could not use the DSL connection the whole month, so kindly don`t charge the dsl fee.

78. farooq shah says:

i farooq asghar shah again register my complain against my tephone no 0298550330 from thatta, i alos registerd my complain so many time 1218 but ur local ptcl replied ( jao jo kana hai). here your staff is openly salining wires to private men in unsing electricity in theft wapda i can also prove that, if a committee consituted from higher management, i also regiter my complain to the gm str 1 on his mobile no 03332763655. his reply was dont worry i ordered for follow ur coplain. i also complain to hyderabad gm on 0222783063 mr naeem said sir today ur line will ok. but sorry to say i am paying dsl charger regular but no one is following my complain. i strongly request the chairman etsalat/PTCL kindly interviene in this mattar and save ptcl service in thatta. thats y people is disconnecting ur ptcl service due to not following complains here
    i thank ful to you sir
    farooq shah
    thatta

79. Aslam-o-Alykum

Sir Phone Ka Problem Tha Jis Ki Complain 09-08-10 Ko Ki Jis Ka Complain Number 110 Ha. Ajj 22 Tarikh Ho Gai Ha Mager Phone THik Nahi Howa Ha Jnab Aalee Ager Sevice Nahi De Saktey To Humey Ayse Phone Ki Koi Zarorat Nahi Bhuat Dafa E-Mail Kiya Mager Koi Response Nahi Milta

80. KK says:

ya this is bullshit ! ptcl will only pay attention to u if you r ona higher post or u r son of a higher post man !! lol !! source lagao !!

81. Kazim says:

The email is not working, PTCL department is totally currupt, bull shit

82. Humayun says:

Assalamualikum Sir,
    I have a problem with my internet since three months. My IP is nor refreshed permanently from your head office. Many times I have contacted you through help line and also gone through a long procedure by going to exchange but there is no such serious response. If the problem is corrected then again it occurs after three days. My Internet light remain red and can’t turn into green. I have also bought new modem to resolve this problem but no difference. Sir kindly help me in this problem.
    WAITING FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE REPLY

Regards.
    Humayun Aijaz

83. Dear Sir I have a problem since three months. My IP is not refreshed from your head office and if you corrected the problem then it works only for three days. WAITING FOR YOUR INSTANT REPLY.

84. Fayyaz says:

Kindly give me your email address to register complain about my telephone.

Thanks,

85. Fayyaz says:

Kindly give me your email address to register complain about my telephone.

Thanks

86. farrukh aftab ahmed says:

With due respect it is stated that I am using PTCL DSL service for (5) years. By number # 021-34117536 and there is continuously problem in your service.3 weeks sai maira net nhe chal rha hai complain kr kr kai thak koe reaction nhe hota maira dsl package 4mb ka hai itna bill bharne ka maira koe faida nhe hai exchange jata ho wo bolte hai sham ko thek ho jae ga lakin nhe krte mujhai ap ke aise service ka koe faida nhe hai plz request krta ho mairi is problem ko solve kya jae.

87. Taimoor says:

With due respect it is stated that I am using PTCL DSL service for (2) years. By number # 021-35316962 and there is continuously problem in your service. I have already written on application to sir (D.E) , but there was no response letter on I upgraded my (DSL) service my (DSL) service from (2Mb) to (4Mb). But instead of (4Mb) I was just getting (1Mb) due to complained on 1218 and also complained to Defense Exchange Direct office (D.E) and (DSL) Officer.
    After all, that were technical visits from there sites in whole month but the result was nil.
    I got correction of bill by Mr. Emmer on 22-06-2010 that was correction of 1Mb on
    21-07-2010 the bill I got in that by the date 22-06-2010 that payment and 4Mb payment were again churched in fact the service I did not get if I would get the service of 4Mb then would be stay connected by the same 4Mb service.
    In the begging the DSL service was fantastic but the later on after three to four month the result was not satisfactory. I also consulted DSL officer Mr. Amir, Shahid and technical Mr. Ahad for above mentioned matter.
    Therefore you are kindly requested to make the correction of bill as soon as possible. And try to provide us better DSL services. In case of not solving my above mentioned problems with great grief I would disconnect your DSL service and PTCL PHONE LINE.

88. Atif Javed says:

I would like to bring in your kind notice that my dsl is not working properly from last 20 days+, i made so many complains but still awaiting proper solution. At 1218some one says my modem is over,(if modem is over then how its get connected some time) some one says line parameters not stable. everytime when i called at 1218 get answer that in next 24 hours problem will be solved, but still awaitng that 24 hours. I have not any regular officer number to write email. So you are requested kindly forward my request to concern department.
    Waiting for your favourable action.
    Regards,
    Atif Javed
    042-3-7491012
    0346-4639844 & 0323-4230234

89. ashra says:

To
    General Manager
    PAK TELE CMMUNICATION
    I want to complain against my city services we are not recieving telephone bill since few months, every month my father goes to telephone exchange and paid all the dues that we had on. PLZ try to resolve these isssues otherwise in exceptional case i got to terminate my ptcl connection.

90. TO,GENERAL MANAGER PAK TELE CUMMUNICATION PVT LTD,SIR I REQUESTED FOR SMART TV AND BROADBAND ON
    ON20TH MAY 2010.AFTER 5 DAYS I GOT SMART TV AND B
    ROADBAND BUT NOT RECEIVED GOOD QUALITY PICTURE,PIXCEL AND JERKING IN ALL CHANNELS.2ND THING IS THAT WHEN I STARTED SMART TV DEVICE AND MODEM MY WIFI NOT WORKING,AS I SWICHOFF MY SMART TV DEVICE MY WIFI WORKS PROPERLY.3RD THING WHEN I SWICH ON MY TV DEVICE AND MODEM,I RECEIVING BAD QUALITY IN PHONE,DURING CALLS A BAD NOISE APPEARS BETWEEN TALKING.SIR I COMPLAINED SEVERAL TIMES TO 1218.BUT THEY NOT RECTIFY MY PROBLEMS.LINEMAN TOLD ME THAT UR LOCAL IS NOT OK THATS Y U GETTING SERVICE SO BAD.SIR PLZ REPAIR MY LOCAL MY NUM 36940459

91. zulfiqar says:

shameless services…..PTCL should be privateize for improvement

92. Date: May 08, 2010.

To,

Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited.

Subject: Clarification of unpaid dues

I purchased an ONU number 042-36880420 with 1Mb broadband connection student package. But in subsequent months the service was very bad and my telephone and internet services used to remain dead due to hourly electricity load shedding. I made plenty of complaints but Singpura PTCL exchange staff told me that UPS is unavailable for the series of numbers starting from 6880. Main thing was that in my area and exchange there was one hour difference in load shedding, so when electricity came at exchange that gone in our area and vice versa. In that condition PTCL internet service became about useless for me. This condition remained until disconnection of my net and phone services.

I explained the above condition in front of revenue officer and asked him for compensation in bill against inferior services but he refused to make any compensation. So I told him to disconnect my phone and net services but he insisted me to pay all dues (without any discount and compensation) before disconnection. At last my line was disconnected and bill amount has become Rs.5,030/- due to line rents and surcharges.

Now a notice has been issued me to pay all dues before May 15, 2010. Sir I am a student but I agree to pay the remaining dues with installments, compensation and adjustment with future services. Please resolve my issue with best possible solution by keeping in view that I paid many bills before this matter in the presence of many complaints which I made and you can check on your system.

Sincerely,
    Rehan Shabbir Khan
    0333-4541961

93. mohsan says:

salam sir i am mohsan from chawinda.sir i want 2 say when dsl come chawinda.last 2 years we r wating 4 dsl.sir when we go ph excnge thye told us they dont know.plz sir do some thing.

94. Syed Taimur Ali says:

That I am subscriber of PTCL number 02135844062, this phone/line is not in use for over six months and I am still getting PTCL bills, this is really bugging me as several times I told the helpline to disconnect this line but all my reminders seems have fallen on DEAF EARS of PTCL management,

Please disconnect this telephone lines soonest and ensure that I should not receive any further bills from PTCL.

Most lousy department is the PTCL phone exchange, which is very easy to believe.

95. Ejaz bawa says:

Dear sir,
    Mujhe hur mahinay phone bill se aanay se pehlay phone bill ka Amount aur duu date computar se maloom karni ho to main kiss tara aur kon si web side se karun please mujhe meray email address par jo upar bhi likha aur nichay bhi likh diya is par bata day
    Tahnks
    Munjanib,Ejaz bawa.
    Phone, 34923967.
    Email Adfdress,
    nebawa@hotmail.com

96. sher bahader says:

I have heard about ptcl dsl very well but have been bad experience with ptcl. I got ptcl dsl no on 29-03-10 and got dsl on 08-04-10 , now it is 15-04-10 but i only got 2-3 days services
    DSL NO IS -091 2582292
    CELL NO- 03448937762
    UPTO NOW I COULD NOT GET PASSWORD AND USER NAME

97. Bilal says:

Dear General Manager,
    Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd.
    Karachi.

Sub: Complaint About Dead Telephone Line

My telephone no. 02134988088 is no Dailled tune since 10 days.Complaint was registered at 1218 Tiket no 429 but i was not able to get attention.
    I request you to please take Urgent action in this regards
    Your early action will be highly appreciated.

Best Regard

Bilal Ali

27-3-2010

98. zafar iqbal says:

Dear General Manager,
    Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd.
    Karachi.

sub: complaint about dead telephone line

My telephone no. 021-34533191 is non functional since 10 days.Complaint was registered at 1218 but i was not able to get attention.
    . I request you to please take necessary action in this regard.
    Your early action will be highly appreciated.

Best Regard

Dr. Zafar Iqbal

13.03.2010

99. Mohammad Irshad Mian says:

Sir!
    Most respectfully,my 04236882904 is out of order due to unkown reason.But my DSL is on.One an other thing is that when my connection is on there was some noise is present during the call .
    Kindly solve my problem.open the connection and remove the noise from line.
    I shall be great full to you for this kind of act.

100. Muhammad Idrees says:

My Telephone number 042-6593087 is out of order for the last 15 days.I always register complaints on 1218 fault rectify by PTCL but after some days my phone again become out of order.PTCL is wasting a huge money on publicity but not improving service quality.

Muhammad Idrees
    cell 0300 4301324

101. syednajmul hassan says:

my telephone nos 4618743,4612556 out of order last one month&so many loses i inform many times in johar telephon office but no any action positvely,please open my telephone.

102. My DSL connection is bad for the last few months, it works only aftyer mid night till early morning hours & remains disconnected during day trime, our line operators have informed that signals are weak at the pair & voltage is not sufficient. My ptcl number is 0723-644216 at Dharki Sind
    regards

103. Nabeel says:

This is to inform you that I am using IPTV Broadband service on 0213-4976256 with customer -id 1792534976256. The problem is that IPTV service is permanently closed on 4 Jan 2010 by id 4067QUZ due non-payment of bill also Landline one way and Broadband closed. As I pay bill on 8 Jan 2010 of the month of November 2009. The Landline and Broadband service start working but IPTV is still permanent closed. As I contact Gulshan-e-Iqbal Karachi exchange for this problem there is no one is accepting to restore it. Than I contact in One Stop Shop there is Mr.Zardari ,manager I talked to him he handled the problem to his secretary. He mail to Islamabad head office as the due date is passed for the payment of the month of December 2009 so they claim that the payment is not cleared. As I cleared it on 8 feb 2010 then i again contact to them on that day. He again asked the time for 48 hrs but the IPTV still now is permanent closed. As I contact on 11 feb 2010 he is still asking for the time, then i again contact on today the problem is switched to S.M Mukhtar he again asked for time but i was not hopeful that he also restore it. Kindly if you give immediate attention to this problem and solve my problem, I shall be very thankful to you if you solve it.

Name:Nabeel Bin Naseer.
    Email id:willion_nabeel@hotmail.com

104. Salam To All.
    My name is NOUMAN ABRO.

to the head office of ptcl office.

Sir hum logo ne takreeban 2 hafto se dsl ke application jama karwa de he aur abhe tak hume Devices Nhi Mile se Aur wo Log Bht Susti Se Kam Karte He Aur Kisi Kam Ko Serious Nhi lete he. Abdull Baqi Abro SDO Wapda Sub NTDC Sibbi Balochistan 220 Kv subdivision Sibi. ke Name pe he. Ap Ke Meharbani Ho ge ke ap koi action le thanks.

105. kamran says:

I HAVE COMPLAIN TO IN 1218 REGARDING MY TELEPHONE NO 34634307
    MANY TIMES AS USUAL THERE FOR I EMALILED TO U .KINDLY SOLVE THIS MATTER AS EARLIEST.

106. Khalid Khan says:

Unfortunately PTCL still holds the manopoly, it has increased termination rate for international calls to Pakistan made by overseas Pakistani, PTA is putting its weight on PTCL Back and therefore we are pushed to pay more to VoIP provider and not use legal ways to make calls to Pakistan. While for India, Indians even make free calls using VoIP or pay 1 Euro cent/minute. Thanks to present Chairman of PTA who thinks he is intellegant enough has denied right to use VoIP by end customer in Pakistan which is only done in suffocating telecom regions like Middle East. All this is not to stop grey telephony but to benefit PTCL, as PTA declared some people as involved in grey telephony and PTA claims they were involved in making loss of millions to government, but later it was known that PTA in hurry made such fake claims that they arrested grey telephony operator, PTA never felt sorry and never informed media regarding this.

PTCL is still the same lazy duck and their employees still have the same style, call them and they never take your calls, or their phones are usually kept busy.

These habits of PTCL employees will change decades to change slightly untill or unless these lazy asses are sacked and unemployed energatic youth is hired.

107. A.Sattar says:

I have some complaint against PTCL DSL connection due to poor service of PTCL and non cooperation with the people, I have personally got a DSL connetion for my cousen studies, from a long period (in a months) found in disconnection condition, so that my cousen have not gaine any educational facility for PTCL DSL connection.

Dear sir, I personally request u to kindly make sure my DSL connetion or otherwise disconect my DSL connection.

A.Sattar
    From Quetta
    Ph:081-2441823

108. jawaria says:

i am sorry to inform you that i have received your bill again late last date for submission was 21st jan and i got it on 23rd jan what you want me to do?
    i had requested for installments bill which i have received late as i mentioned above.kindly upgrade it and re open my telephone line because without any notice you guys have blocked it.
    thanks alot
    cell 923068869490

109. ashraf rana says:

salam to all

bhai hai koi allah ka bunda jo in PTCL waloon ko shifarish krey DSL connection key liye,

mujhe DSL internet connection chahiey

110. Hanif-ur-Rehman says:

Attn : Mr. Junaid

I have complain on 1218 regarding my telephone NO 02135064074 many time but as usual these are not attend by any resposible of ptcl and my telephone is still dead since last two month.

Kindly do something otherwise customebase of ptcl will shirnk time by time.

Thanking you,
    SHAKEEL AHMED

111. saeed anwar says:

The Chairman,
    PTCL – Pakistan
    Subject: Stolen of Telephone Main Cable .
    Since Many years (Twice a month) on regular basis.
    Area : 0923 613- – - (Nowshera Cantt. NWFP)
    Respected Sir,

I would like to draw you attention toward our problem, it is unique for us. May be for you as well.
    I am living in Armour Colony, Manki Road Nowshera Cantt. The number of our area is 0923-613—. The Main Cable, which is coming to our colony. It was stolen by some body on regular basis, since Many Years. Yester day some body take it also. If you check the record, it will surprise you, the Main Cable is stolen over 24 times each year from same place. But on asking from them why not make some proper arrangement to put it into the underground. They are unable to reply that.
    Sir, it is very serious problem for us. Mostly people disconnect their phone due to this problem. I am also thinking the same.

Your truly

112. qamar idrees says:

hahahhahaha guyz i have listened so many problems from you and i m going to include mine as well but i know that the stupidity and laziness of the ptcl bastards will remain constant there is no one who can listen and they are deaf so i think there is no need of sending them complaints we have to switch to other companies thats it F ptcl

113. Sir,
    I am living in Mujahid Town Old Shuja Abad Road Multan.
    03 days ago i have purchased PTCL EVO. There is lot of signal problem with this device. I am not receiving more than 20%. and disconnented after every five to ten minuts. Before it i was using wateen wireless on same location. It was best but for the unlimited downloads, i purchased EVo but now i am in trouble. I am very much worried because i have spent Rs.6000/-(4000 2000). Pls help me in this regard and advice some solution.

MDN#:0426181329
    Muhammad Naeem

114. Sir,
    I am living in Mujahid Town Old Shuja Abad Road Multan.

Muhammad Naeem

115. Mohammad Zubair says:

TO:
    PTCL Karachi

Subject: Complaint regarding repeated break down of Telephone no. 0213-6961992 , installed at House no#L561 Sector 5L North Karachi

The above mentioned phone line has been out of order for the last couple of weeks.I have launched complain at 1218 many times.I humbly request that you look into the matter and find a permanent resolution to the problem.
    I can be contacted at the following nimber:0343-2461233
    Thanking you

116. m arif says:

THE GM PTCL LAHORE/ISLAMABAD DEAR SIR i send you acomplaint against evenue staff khanewal on december 20, 2009.revenue staff k khilaf abi tak mere insult karney per koi acction nai liya gaya,kiya customers ki izat itney sastey ha k staff us ko galiyan de,or usey koi pochney wala bi nai ha.isey waja se her din ptcl k customers kum hotey ja rahey ha or ptcl apnay end ki taraf ja raha ha. name.m arif phone no.0652553498 mob no.03006883498 city,khanewal

117. Nadeem Ahmed says:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
    I’m afraid I wasn’t able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
    This is a permanent error; I’ve given up. Sorry it didn’t work out.

221.120.226.41 does not like recipient.
    Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 User unknown
    Giving up on 221.120.226.41.

118. AHMAD says:

The General Manager
    PTCL Lahore

Subject: COMPLAIN (EVO Wireless for Refund) MDN No.0512571204

As I have purchase EVO Internet USB Device for my office use at Fortress Stadium, Lahore Cantt. Dtd: 05-12-09 with Rs.6000/- from OSS CTH Office Meclod Road, Lahore.

* Device Charges. Rs.4000/-
    * Monthly Charges (Adv) Rs.2000/-
    Total:- Rs.6000/-

My complaint is very low signal and low downloading speed.

First I want to explain before my complaint:-
    1. At the time of purchase no body told me about 7 days company refund policy and nothing is written on the form.
    2. Secondly I ask about the coverage and speed, they told me all Lahore is under coverage are but the sales staff and even manager Mr. Mudassar don’t know about the coverage of EVO broadband in Lahore.

After two days of purchase this device I have complaint on 1218 to resolve my problem and then continues complaints till 18-12-09. So after 14 days today 19-12-09 I have received phone call from optimization technical department Mr.Kashif that Fortress Stadium is out of coverage area and cannot work properly so you return / refund this device.

When I go to the relevant office and told manager Mr. Mudassar everything about misguidance of his staff but straight forward refuse my refund request and insist of company 7 days policy.

Sir this fault is not from my side, it is totally from sales department.
    I have purchased and want to use your EVO device but they can’t provide service in Lahore prime location Fortress Stadium and sold me this device without any information.

If right now you ask from any sales person they told you that the service is available over all Lahore. It is not only my problem, many people are suffering so please advice all sales persons / managers about the low coverage areas.

Sir the policies are not only in favor of companies, it can be make in customers favor and the human makes these policies and can be change.

If any technical person told about coverage within a week time then I can refund but after 14 days they apologies and inform me.

So, I again further requested to resolve my problem and instruct to relevant department for refund and inform me at the earliest.

Your early response & cooperation will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Syed Ahmad Razaq Shah

119. m arif says:

THE GM PTCL ISLAMABAD/LAHORE DEAR SIR i m user of ptcl land line no 0652553498.18/12/09 ko me apney no ka bill drust karwaney ptcl revenue office khanewal gaya,staff member rao naseer ne mera bill drust ker k mujy diya to me ne us ko kaha sir mere khayal me mera bill abi bi ziyada ha ap mujy guide ker de k ap ne ye bill kasey banaya ha,ais per rao nasee or revenue officer khanewal rao tariq ne muj se sakht badtamizi ki or mujy gandi galiyan bi di,sir mere khayal me apney bill k bare me informaction lena mera haq ha.or revenue staff ko salirey bi isi kam ki de jatey ha na k customers ko galiyan deney ki ,ye dono admi public deling k kabil nai ha,other customers k sath bi in dono ka behaive thick nai tha.ain dono ko koi aisa kam diya jaye jis me public deling na ho,agar mere insult karney per in k khilaf action na liya gaya to me apnay office or ghar k dono phone band karwa do ga,mujy pasiy de ker apney insult karwaney ka koi shok nai ha, name.m arif ph no.0652553498 mob.03006883498 city.khanewal

120. MIRZA MUAZZAM FURQUAN says:

i am usere of ptcl since 7 years but i think ptcl workers r basterds becous thay dont can provide service contines

121. ALI says:

PTCL is a group of bastards

No one take tension on complain

They are genuine [expletives] in the Wold of Telecommunication

122. ALI says:

PTCL is a group of bastards

No one take tension on complain

They are genuine f*&@! in the Wold of Telecommunication

123. To the general manager of ptcl ltd

sir

I have been very dissapointed in your lack of support for customer care. my phone is 34819552. my LAN line has been having worst sound quality with crossed calls since 2 months. Ive made so many complaints but no action has been taken

please sir i beg of you to hear out and rectify my problem and also of so many others who are having difficulties .
    i thought u would place customers issues first priority.

i would appreciate it

ghulam hussain of B.41 block 6. gulshan-e-iqbal
    karachi

124. Sajida Razak w/o A. R. Mansoor says:

I am trying since so many month to get my telelephone repaired but culd not. Now I need some one to help me out how I can disconnet soon so I may release my tension.

My number is 463-6570

125. zafar iqbal dr says:

Dear General Manager,
    Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd.
    Karachi.

My telephone no. 021-34533191 is non functional since 8 days.Complaint was registered at 1218 but could’nt work so far
    . I request you to please take necessary action in this regard.
    Your early action will be highly appreciated.

Best Regard

Dr. Zafar Iqbal

?? ??????? ? ?? ??? ? ??????
    ??? ????? ? ?? ?? ????????
    ???? ??? ? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???
    ?? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ??????
    (?????)

??? ?????

126. khalid says:

some 250 telephone lines of rustum exchange,mardan are not functioning for more than 2 months and nothing has been done or expected to be done.ty ptcl for your excellent services

127. muhammad shakir says:

To

GM ITR Operation,
    GM RTR,
    Cheif Engg Operation,
    C.T.O
    P.T.C.L Head Office,
    Islamabad.

Subject:- FEEL THE DIFFERENCE

It is stated that i the undersinged have placed an order for installation of new ptcl connectionat home through your service number 0800 80800 vide order number 20908080593240 in the month of july.
    After passing of 3 and half months no response has been shown by the concered department for installation of new connection.It redicolous that they only only didnot install new number but also send us telephone bill for the month of August.they have also tell us the issued number on call at 0800 80800 and that is 0514544230
    It is quite contrary to your advertisement on T.V in which you said that “you can install your ptcl number on just single call.Now you can “FEEL THE DIFFERENCE” Dear Sir. and stop that advertisement to serve the nation batterly.
    I have visitted at least 32 times to the office of concerned S.D.O.Every time he didnot take this seriously and showed lake of commitment to his job.
    It is therefore requested that after feeling the difference of the situation the matter may please be reviewed and pass the order for installation of ptcl number at my residence.Otherwise I will knck the door of Media for Justice.

your’s sincearly,
    Muhammad Shakir
    N.I.C #37406-9688165-5
    Concern Exchange Taxila 733
    House#31,Street#12,Newcity
    Wah Cantt.

128. irshad ahmed says:

Assalam-o-Alaikum,

phone number. 0744057603

from. larkana

bhai 2 month phele mene apna number chalo kia he leken abi thak us ne thek se chalo nahi kia he me complant karta hon to 1218 par to woh kehti he k ap number band he mene ptcl office b gaya leken woh b kuch nahi karti mene bill paymet b kia he agar ap kuch karen to meharbani hogai

thanks and im waiting your best responce, bye

129. ashraf rana says:

Assalam-o-Alaikum,

bhai main ne aak month pahly PTCL DSL or brodband k liye apply kia thaa, help line
    waloon ne mujhe kaha k hum abhi chak kr key btate hein k app k number pr DSL or brodband chal sakta hai ya nahi thore deer mein help waloon ne mujhe kaha k app number pr ye chal sakta hai to mere number k liye DSL ordar bok kr lia lekin 1 month k baad PTCL waloon ne ye kah kr jawab dediya k app k number pr nahi chal sakta to main ne socha k ab kisi aur company se apply krta hoon bhai agr app mere kuch help kr sakte hein to plz main app k jawab ka intazar krha hoon,

thanks and im waiting your best responce, bye

130. Shoaib.Farooqui says:

I have made lot of complains on 1218 detail are mentioned below.

Date Complain No
    1)12/11/2009 28
    2)14/11/2009 53
    3)16/11/2009 64
    4)20/11/2009 199
    5)23/11/2009 57
    6)24/11/2009 48

But all efforts are lost and my telephone No 34500117 is still not working and all these complains are turn up from automated compain system with out action question is that who are responsible for monitering the same and what type of accountability exist where fake mentanance done on 1218 system kindly think on it…………..

131. wasim says:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

132. M.Hamza says:

TO:
    PTCL Karachi

Subject: Complaint regarding repeated break down of Telephone no. 0213-4821974 , installed at B-23 mehran appartments, Gulshan-e-iqbal BLock 16

The above mentioned phone line has been out of order for the last couple of weeks.I have launched complain at 1218 many times.In return my phone line gets fixed temporarily, but the next day, it is out of order again.I humbly request that you look into the matter and find a permanent resolution to the problem.
    I can be contacted at the following nimber:0300-2508774
    Thanking you

133. Mohammad Shabbir says:

i have a complain about my ptcl line my phone no is 6816491 it is not working since last month and u people sent me the bill like around 1200 hundred i did not even use the phone.i am kindly request plz fix my line it is dead i appreciate if u fix my line i did not pay the bill in this month i will pay next month together.plz try to fix it as soon as possible because i have to make a lot of international calls. my cell no is 03334313934 thank u.pakistan zindabad

134. ubaid says:

i just want to comment on dsl.
    i belong to lahore and iam using ptcl dsl from 2 months.but iam sorry to say that my dsl is not working well from 1 month.i have also registereda complaint but no one is taking action to resolve my problem.and one thing that bi just want to highlight that the dsl line man and the officials even donot know how to treat the customers.they use harsh language hey r just bastards.i have also complaint to the ptcl officer at the township exchange that wapda town exchange officers have used a harsh language against me and not solving my problem inspite of my continous complaint to them.now iam exaushted plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me what should i do.plzzzzzzzzzz do something

my number is 5185613
    and my mobile number is 03324274755
    ubaid

135. M AQEEL ANSARI says:

PTCL IS UNABLE TO RESOLVE MY BROBLEM.
    PH#021- 4619182
    EXCH-063
    CON TYPE-01
    DATE OF CLOSURE-11-11-2008.
    PERIOD-1203
    OUTSTANDING Rs 4,959/=
    My phone was locked for up-country and overseas call since last three years.
    But you are sending me the bill included with up-country chares.
    My cotentation is taht if my zero diling is locked and i have never requested to for up-country or overseas facility why shoud i pay the charges.
    There fore,You are requested to kindly reduce the up-countary(PAKISTAN PACKAGE) charges along with the line rent after closer till date ie 11-11-2008 to 16-10-2009 and send me the bill for vclarence of dues.
    Regards
    Aqeel
    CELL# 03212282032

136. Malik Moazam Mehmood says:

The GM Operations
    PTCL Islamabad

Subject: Compliant Against Repeated Break Down of Telephone No. 0425290880 Installed at
    House No. 547-G-1 M.A. Johar Town Lahore
    The above telephone Number has gone out of order since a week .
    I have rergistered many complaints, met with the SDO of the concerned exchange and explained my problem. As this lin is on DSL my son and daughter are students of Lums university and they have lot of work on interne theier exams. are in this week and the have to do lot of work on internet and they are sufferring a lot. The line man said the your connected wire from the pole is missing and might be stolen. you know better who has stolen it.
    kindly address my prolem as soon as possible. I will be greatly oblidged for this act of kindness.
    Malik Moazam Mehmood
    547 G/1
    M.A. Jophar Town Lahore

137. mukhtarshafqat says:

National Manager (Site) Pak.Telecom Islamabad
    Sub: – Encroachment
    A humbly request is forward to you that Front boundary wall of U-Fon (Site No. 4189 Faridabad Colony Block # 18 Dera Ghazi Khan) boasting Tower is in Encroachment one foot toward public Narrow Street.
    Second; its power backup generators have abnormal sound and have high vibration, is cause of botheration for us.
    From time of its construction to completion and up to now, several time complaints to site consulate office’s /Staff, but they longer on with answering as
    “Bill of contractor will be not approved up to rectification of residential.”
    But after a long time up to till, both complaints are as it.
    Now community request to take action and remove our rights complaints before Darhana and long March.
    Thanks
    Colony action community
    SHAFQAT KHAN Copy;
    Dera Ghazi khan
    1-President of Pakistan
    2-Minister of communication
    3- Prime Minister of Pakistan
    4- Chief justices of Pakistan 5-General Secretary (Human Rights)

138. hamza says:

ptcl waly sary gando hy ma ky lun hy kangar hyn bhan ky phody hyn hamare service theak nahe hy yeh bhan lun theak nahe karty in ke bhan ko lun kuto wala in ke ma ko lun ghoro wala yeh kanjar gando hyn rat ky wakt ptcl ky office my zana hpta hy sary kanjar hyn

139. saba says:

Salamz . I m student… and im looking For ptcl dsl around 500 rs…. now there r many people. they shared dsl with so many people…so would its possible that u can provid us ptcl dsl in 500 rs… so im sure many people will get dsl……. that my request….. so plz think about it…..

140. shoaib farooqui says:

I have complain on 1218 regarding my telephone NO 02134500117 many time like on 17/8/2009 complain no is 276,19/8/2009 complain no is 1036 and 9/9/2009 complain no is 120 but as usual these are not attend by any resposible of ptcl and my telephone is still dead since last month. I also made try directly to relevent exchange and obtained no from your 1217 centre he give me a number of model colony exchange 02134116661 and i called on same answer is “Aap ka matloba no arzi toor per band hi.’
    Kindly do something otherwise customebase of ptcl will shirnk time by time.

141. khurram says:

PTCL is real big trouble. As no alternatives available they have pathetic services after complaining many times on 1218 visiting exchange many times and calling them personally you will get your line fixed by you know what after 15 – 20 day if you are fairly persistent in complaining and calling them again and again. Now again in trouble and no one is visiting back..

Can any one tell a number to complain about the exchange officials?

142. yahya memon says:

i am also a victom of ptcl, our telephones were out of order from 15 month about 1000 time i register my complain at 1218 but no reply from ptcl.

Geo ptcl
    Geo Ministry of communication
    Geo Pakistan

143. Irfan says:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

support@ptcl.net.pk

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 User unknown (state 14).

144. Siddiq Pervez says:

I have also a very bad experience with PTCL.
    For the last 6 months my phone tempererly discounted once in a month. As usual when i complain for the problem.
    The staff assure me that the problem will be sort out within 12 hours. After passing 3/4 days of complain they says that ” 24 working hours” and not within 24 hours. HA HA HA
    I am still helpless

SIDDIQ PERVEZ
    Tel 021 6365423

145. aamir humayun says:

i have also a very bad experience with PTCL.

For the last 5 months my phone tempererly discounted once in a month. As usual when i complain for the problem.

The staff assure me that the problem will be sort out within 24 hours. After passing 3/4 days of complain they says that ” 24 working hours” and not within 24 hours. HA HA HA

I am still helpless

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

146. I also have the worst ever experience with PTCL customer service, even for getting a broadband, you have to follow-up on your own, and they just help you by giving the mobile number of relevant person in exchange. :(

I wonder if we have to do all the follow-up then there is no point of centralized call centre; I’m really disappointed at their customer service and the quality of DSL provided by PTCL.

I don’t think that the email support will help that much, how on earth we’ll be writing an email if we have to report an issue for DSL :), Not to mention the pethetic quality of PTCL dial-up internet!

I think PTCL should invest heavily in their customer service, if they can’t handle them in hose, they should start thinking of outsourcing it to some good company.

147. Irfan says:

I get noise in my telephone line a lot and when I register a complaint at 1218 I always get a prompt response and my the peoblem is usually resolved within a day. However, PTCL linemen are extremely rude and disrespectful. One even told me not to complain on 1218 but to come to him personally, obviously I bonked him off.

PTCL BroadBand actually has very poor service. There are lengthy outages during which you cannot browse the internet or download anything. I have these outages almost daily.

148. Kashif says:

In this rainy day my telephone was dead, it was a surprise that i registered the complaint in 1218 and they resolve my problem within 24 hours . Is not amazing ?

149. syed says:

It is really good step for improvement of Service. We hope it will provide satisfaction and immediate solution of problems to users. We must appreciate every step taken in the best interest of the user. Now its time to retain user that is only “Service” which will matter in future.

150. i applied to PTCL (broadband) connection and new tellefone line 5 months ago, they never came.

151. dadadadada says:

Appears that the email is directed to a team which monitors CS service complaints. That is why you are required to exhaust all normal means of communications such as 1218 first. If your issue is not resolved you may complain about the delay by writing to them.

I may be wrong, but this is what I understand after reading the above.

152. Saleh says:

This is absolute BS. PTCL doesn’t even respond to PHONE CALLS on their helpline to resolve issues, how are they ever going to respond to EMAILS? Most pathetic CS service ever by PTCL.