Published on October 14th, 2009 | by Arsalan Mir15
EP is Easypaisa
Now everyone has guessed about it. Yes EP is easypaisa, a unique branchless banking solution from Telenor and Tameer Bank commercially launches tomorrow. The innovative product umbrella of easypaisa promises to give complete convenience and empowerment that one has always wanted in life.
Through this brand now not only Telenor customers but every one in Pakistan, no matter if you are a mobile user or not or even if you use services from other operator, you can avail the easypaisa service by visiting the nearest easypaisa authorized shop, Telenor Franchise, Telenor Sales & Service Center or Tameer Bank branch.
This gives an equal chance to everyone to enjoy secure branchless banking with instant transactions.
The easypaisa bill payment service lets you to pay your Electricity, Gas and Telephone (PTCL) bills wherever you are, anytime during the day and above all, with peace of mind.
- Get your utility bill and the required amount of cash to any of the easypaisa outlets.
- Ask the retailer/shop keeper to pay your utility bill through easypaisa bill payment service.
- If you use any mobile service, give the retailer your mobile number to receive a confirmation SMS.
- On completion of the payment, collect the stamped bill, which carries the transaction ID and Agent ID.
- If you have mobile phone, don’t forget to check that you have received a confirmation message.
- If you do not have a mobile phone, check the confirmation message on the mobile phone of easypaisa agent.
Following are the service charges for easypaisa bill payment service.
|Bill Amount||Fee (PKR)|
Not much after all!
Utility Bills of following utility companies can be paid initially:
- PTCL (Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited)
- SSGC (Sui Southern Gas Company)
- SNGPL (Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Ltd)
- KESC (Karachi Electric Supply Company)
- IESCO (Islamabad Electric Supply Company)
- GEPCO (Gujranwala Electric Power Company)
- LESCO (Lahore Electric Supply Company)
- HESCO (Hyderabad Electric Supply Company)
They plan to get in other companies also soon.