Consumer Rights no image

Published on October 16th, 2009 | by Babar Bhatti

Find SIM Information Online

Have the ID card number? Find the count (how many) of SIMs have been issued for that ID and the corresponding mobile provider. This is courtesy of a new online utility by Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA). This Subscriber Identity Module information system was created to address associated risks on security and to ensure subscription regulations in cellular sector. I tested against my NICOP and it gave me the correct result. Try yours today!

sim-668

More from PTA site:

Every mobile user can know number of SIMs issued against his CNIC with the mobile company name by sending his CNIC number without dashes and spaces to 668 through SMS. Rs.2/- will be charged on each SMS which is inclusive of all taxes. In case of unauthorized numbers against his CNIC number, a consumer can get the data corrected from the concerned mobile operator’s Customer Services Center. The unauthorized SIM owners will be advised to register the SIM in their names within seven days of notification from concerned Customer Services Center otherwise their calling facility will be stopped after thirteen days and the SIM will be completely blocked after seventeen days of that notice. This service will help in further streamlining the data of mobile phone users.

Tags:

165 Responses to Find SIM Information Online

1. sim info says:

i m founding a sim info software.
    if anybody has info
    please share with me

2. Goharkhan says:

I want to know about one number I am in terrible situation by him please tell me something please help me

3. how can i get the numbers which issued on my cnic number???plz guide

4. AYESHA says:

ppppppppppplllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I HAVE A TRUBBAL ABOUT FROM AJAZZ NUMBER PLZ TELL ME HOW I GET INFORMATION PLZ ITS VERY IMPORTANT PLZ GUIED ME

5. bilal umer says:

how we get a number information like all info about the number sent msg info dial number every thing

6. amjid says:

bahi sim datiler link cheya

7. khan waqas says:

i have regesterd 15 sims of different compony but i have for get my sims ubdates so plz tell me on id what is thhe method of to see in these number in net thanks pti
    allah hafiz

8. raja says:

mujhe kaise malum cahlega ki sim kiske nam par hai aur woh kaha ratha hai

9. shahzad says:

Assalam aliakum mujhey pta karnahay sim kis key nam hay kasey pata kiya jay kewnkah mukhtlef nombers sey log massagekarty hyeen tang kar rahey hayen bray karem muded karna maen saudia sey massage likh rha hoon very thanks

10. akash says:

sub bakwas hai

11. Ali says:

O bhaio….there is no way …that one can know…the owner name of a prank caller…i have few friends in telecom companies who can help but har aik aisay trace nahi kar sakta…bewakaoofo….if any one need help in finding owner details can e-mail me at salishah85@yahoo.com

12. name says:

yar jazz bohat gandi company hai jab dil karay sim band kar datay hn or sab say mahngi tareen sim ha call b mangi or sms b.

13. amaar says:

sir mujhe koi web sit batine jiss se sim ka pata chal jaye aur uss admi ka deta pata karna hai plz plz sir

14. kashif says:

yar pta ne sim bloc krnay ka tariqa nahi likha

15. Raza says:

How to find area of sim online

16. M RUMAN says:

yaar mera naam pir 13 sims hain maughar mere apni sim mera naam pir nahin kirty but why

17. malik hmayou says:

how can i find how many number issue on my nic number.

18. fiza malik says:

how can i find which NUMBER”S issue on my NIC ??

19. Saeed says:

agr boht se number ap k nam hain or ap ko malum nai to kareebi frenchise ja k form fil kre or pta se confirm kr le.

20. sir muhhe chek karna he k koi b sim is waqt kaha use ho rahi he or kon use kar raha he or kis k name he plz tell me thid id shahzadmian76@yahoo.com

21. RAZAULLAH says:

Muje maloom karna he k mere nic pe konsi company k number on he jabke mere name pe 5 sim aai hen ap ke paas magar me 3 use karta hoo.

22. MUHAMMAD AHMED says:

plz sir mei ne aap se ik malomat leni hai k mujhy pata chala hai k mery abu k namm per 4 sim activate hai jab k abu ne sirf 2 sim apny nam karwai hai plz mei bohut parshan ho mujhy ko acha aur asan tareqa urdu mei batay Thanks
    Ahmed Iqbal Lahore

23. tariq says:

How I can find name and address of sim issued against my ID. Thanks

24. usman says:

sir mujy is helpe

25. Pingback: Find Miss Call | Reverse Phone Look Up Tips and Information

26. Zahid Latif says:

Danish yaar tum un k pass jao Office mai aur un say kahoo k mere bhai k name sim hai wo tum say kuch family name’s pochayn gay to Nikall dayn gay .. aur Confermation k liye kuch number’s b mangay gay .
    ok

Regard
    Zahid Latif

27. danish says:

ye sim myry bai k nam h
    mein ny ye sim apne nam krwane h
    plz tell me method to change ?

• Bilal Sulehri says:

Aoa

Its simple

Take your bro to the nearest Franchise, show both original CNIC and get it transferred to your own name. Presence of both persons and their original CNICs is must

28. sunil kumar says:

Sir Plz esi website bataye jisase kisi bhi sim no. ki all detils mil jaye.

29. junaid says:

sur mujhe is nambar ka adraes cahiye plz

30. alian says:

mery num py 50 k load kra do mra msg pkg end ho gya hy jldi

31. luqman says:

assalam o alikum mera ye drkhwast he kay es number ka 3 days record mujh ko is id per bhej day ap ke mehrabani he shokreya…..

32. kanwal says:

mein apne number ki datel chk krna cahata hun ke mera number mere naam par hi hai.

33. bakhtiar khan says:

how i know that my sim location.???

34. nasir says:

i want to know about full number of those sims witch are isued against our family idcards. any one help me?

35. SAHIL says:

ASALAM O ELAKUM

if u want to block the sims which are not in your use but are on ur id then contct to your service provider or go to the respective franchise

thnx

for further detail contact me at legendsahil@yahoo.com

36. Muhmmad Riaz says:

mare no par kitne hain

37. Arslan Mehmood says:

plz don’t send me any sms for blocking sim thank you

38. shahid says:

tel me my all sim deta means all contects nd all infrmation plz

39. Pingback: 668 – PTA’s Sim Verification Service Lauded | S Kashif Ahmed

40. Pingback: 668 – PTA’s Sim Verification Service Lauded

41. Pingback: 668 – PTA’s Sim Verification Service Lauded : TelecomPK

42. khurrram shahzad says:

i need to confirm that how much sims on my name….

43. Maqsood ahmed says:

Aslam o alikum dear i have lose my jazz sim plz ome help me.
    How 2 block sim that is on my name.?

44. ahmed says:

how can i find out abt a number registerd to someone. i hv been recieving wrong calls. can anyone please help?

45. Khalid says:

Yar mujhe koi bta skta ha k mere pass nokia 2690 mobil ha but koi sms ata ha to is ka tim rong hota ha plz durst krne ka treka bta do

46. qsaeed says:

ho to see sim details….plz help me…..

47. Khalid Pervez says:

A user should have right to know numbers of SIMs being used at his I.D Card. but the same info is not being provided to the customer.where as the consequences of usage of un-authorized sims by the genuine owner.

48. nasir says:

me apni sim k bare me pta krna chahta hn k kis k name hai id crd ka number kya hai someone help me

49. wajid says:

pta ki site jo ke sim reg batati hai bakwas hai

50. hello, ma janana chata hu k mary name jitni bhai sim,s hain oun k numbers kaya hain.

51. SHAKER says:

Please tell me the id card nummber of you & then I will tell you the correct all numbers of ZONG network no other network Allah Hafiz.

52. ahmed says:

salam! koi mujhe bata de ke kese malom ker ren ge ke sim kis ke nam per hai or kaha se istamal hory hai…………….reply quik

53. 474 says:

ok dudes i have the software through which we can get complete records……………

54. 03223637805 says:

plz tell this sim informition

55. HASHAM says:

668 SERVICE IS flop becase its show wrong info

56. fazl says:

is there any way that a certain sim is registerd to whom?

57. shahnawaz says:

i wanna get information about sim

58. Banazir nagina says:

here some ugly mobile phone subscriber, i want a strong policy record from pta.

59. hamza says:

my sim has lost i want to replace

60. dani bhai 0303 86 86 86 0 says:

open ur mobile write msg option and write cnic nuber and send it 7000 it will give u information about this id card number from nadra.it is fully leagle 10rs/tax

61. Raja Gul Nawaz says:

How many sim registerd on my id card plz reply

62. sidra kanwal says:

plz mujhe yeh bataien k yeh number kiss city nien istamal ho raha hai or kiss k nam registered hai

63. miraq says:

this is very nice site.
    but i want to know about the ownership of a mobile number

64. Assalaam-o-alaekum
    Meri Sirf 1 sim hai warid ki meherbani ker k warid k ilawa tamam sim band kardain,
    ap ki bohot bohot bohot meherbani hogi shukriya

65. Salman says:

lage raho muna bhai ,,,,,eheheheh kuch khud bhi mind rakh lia karo her time pochte rahty ho..:P =))) ary master mind bano aur khud kar dikhao wo jo dosron se poch rahy ho

66. Muhammad Nouman Nasir says:

slam : sir mere naam mobilink aur telenor ki som activate hai lekin 668 sepata chala k mere cnic per aik ufone ki sim activate hai pleas sir ufone ka kons no hai ap bata sakte hai

mera cnic no hai 12201-0674935-5
    city district Tank
    mobile no 03023162930

67. sana says:

plz inform me sim city name

68. sir mujy aik number tang krta hai mujy us k bare main information chaiy PLZ sir number ye hai. 0305-4368794
    mairi ID hai.
    shahzebtahir@yahoo.com

69. annE says:

i wana know how to find out mobile number owner name and address . .

70. Tayyab Khan says:

I want to find sims that are in my name

71. Tayyab Khan says:

i need to confirm that how much sims on my id

72. mujahid says:

AOA.. Bhai koi btaye ga k wrong numbers ki adentity kese pata chal skti ha? Ya wo numbr kahan use ho raha ha! Plz jaldi btana yar. Me waiting

73. aliya says:

how would i know the number’s issued on my id card??

74. Babar Jahangir says:

Hello everyone.
    If any of you is facing problem of bogus/fake SIM registration against your ID.
    Just visit nearest Service Center/Franchise of respective service provider (i.e. Mobilink, Ufone, Telenor, Warid or Zong [old paktel])
    Present your CNIC copy and mention numbers you currently own and use. Ask them to block all other numbers registered in your name.

NOTE: There is no way to know about the numbers registered in your name unless you have those SIMs.

If you have a sim and don’t know about owner, just type “MNP” and send it to “667″. You will receive all details about that number including Name, CNIC #, Activation date etc.

75. ANIS UR REHMAN says:

ASLAM U ALIKUM
    i am a student of MBA i am using only one simcard number which is of UFONE but today i saw another number has been using on my CNIC which belongs to moblink, so please tell me how i can remove another number from moblink company plz inform me
    will be thanks full to you

76. khalid says:

mery id pr telenor ki 2 sim registrd hain. Jb k mery pas telenor ki koi sim nhe hai. Koi mjy ye bta skta hai k me kis tra jan skta hon k wo kon kon se telenor k nmbr hain.

77. hi says:

add mobile sim owner name like ptcl

78. Hamza says:

sory yar , me apna nam fozia likha. fozia k nam pe wo msg mera he. Husna i shall help u.

79. fozia says:

yar aisi baten nehi karte,apne mulk ko kuch kehna achi bat nehi hoti. qk ye mulk hamara he. husna muje contact karo, me apka sim open karonga. bye

80. laeeqahmed says:

dear sir i use only 9 sim 1sim warid and 1 sim ufone 1 sim telenor 2 sim moblink 3 zong 2i know how many sim issue on my name

81. Muzammil Hussnain says:

friends tell me who is she 03326403861. she had made my life horible plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztell me on my number 03326282638.and fozia g our country is not 3rd class you are .

82. hafiz abdullah says:

plz frndz iz there any ideal planner?
    i hav collected the required data but i need an ideal planer.
    em waiting.03126567292

83. Arshad Baig says:

sir can i know phone number those are registered in my name..

84. liaqat says:

plz es nambar k baray me bataye ke ya kis ky nam hay or kis seti me ues ho raha hay tankx 00923078268574

85. liaqat says:

plz infor for this sim 00923078268574

86. Aneel says:

sir mery ko international roming k bary men kuch information den

87. fozia says:

jalil shaib ap ku apni mother ka nam pata hai na bs kafi hai ziada husiar mat banu okay loafer agar reply karna hu tu yah hai mera id fozia_khoso@yahoo.com

88. fozia says:

pakistan me banday gum hu jaty hain aur ap ku mobile aur sim i lagi hui hai bhol jao dear ya h 3rd class mulk hai

89. Rizwan Ali says:

hi friends
    main apna number bnd krna chahta hon lekin pta nahi mera number kyon bnd nahi ho raha
    mera number gum hone k bad kice or k istmal main ha
    ab main apna number kese bnd karon

90. Muhammad Farooq Nawab says:

Assalam-o-Aliakum!

Brothers & Sisters kindly visit on above link and solve your problems and one thing more don’t forget me in your precious prayers!

Allah Hafiz

91. Vicky says:

hi everyone…I want to know that what sort of information can be obtained from the records especially regarding sms..Either only no.’s will be there or that particular text will also be there??
    Can anyone plz help me.I’ll be very thankful to you.

92. hammad says:

yaar plz jaldi btana mere id per email kr daina plzzzz
    hammaad_dar1@hotmail.com

93. hammad says:

yaar kaisai pata chalai ga k sim kis k naam per hai
    mere pass sim hai laikin yeah nai pata kis k naam per hai ab kaisai pata chalai ga ?

94. muhammad says:

Aoa!! i want some help in finding the numbers of those sim which are issued on my id card,Actualy there are 4 sims of ufone issued on my id but i want to know the number of all these four.my id card number is 3110416969387, if some 1 can favour me plz mail me these numbers on my email, thnx

95. husna says:

hi i am husna mari sim balock hogi hai so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mari sim ka kuch karo plzzzzz agar ap mari sim open karte ho tu achi bat hai thanx

96. Umair says:

plz tell me the number of sims that are issued by my name

97. chandu says:

please conform my id …
    becouse my Airtel(9949452452) sim card is showing in valid…iam asking to airtel delar he told plese tell your previews id proof..i tell my previews id but he tell your id is chenging thats why ur connection disible…plz clear my problem sir..
    how i no my no id using how..

98. mian muhammad afzal says:

sir
    i want to check that how many sim cards are using on my ID.

99. aneel says:

sir kia ma her sim card ka pta kar skta hn k ye kis k nam par issued hai,,, aur kaisayy,kindly tell me the rite an easy proceedure.

100. zaheer khan says:

i want data about nic # 5150794809395

101. sir kya mea apni sim check kar sakta hu kea yeh kis ke nam per hai

102. Hello Sir Meri sim meray naam oar b he or Ufone par Convert nahen ho rahi Plz help me.

103. Ehsan says:

sir kya ma kisi bi sim ko chek kar sakta ho ke wo kis ke name par ha aur kon si city ma chal rahi ha plz tell me

104. jalil ahmed says:

sir can i know mother name of any 1 by the help of c.n.i.c no?plz tell me

105. assad zubair says:

jani koi aisa jo mjhe btae k kaise kisi mobile ka number se uska address ya name ka pta chal skta he?my mailing address is assadzubair@yahoo.com he.thank you

106. atif says:

107. Mehran says:

Mujhe aik dost ne mobilink ki sim di hai .Magar mujhe us simm ka number pata nai hai ab main konsa number dail karoon jis se sim number ka pata chal jaye.

108. Ahsan says:

ufone subscribers sned a blank sms to 669
    mobilink users send a sms “name” without commas to 300

109. Ahsan says:

Don’t worry send a blank sms to 667 from any network in pakistan, u will soon recieve a sms having owner’s details of registered sim. (“x”)

110. Kamran Said says:

Hi,

Please tell me that how i find the owner of SIM?

regards,

111. rana naushad says:

i want to know the number of muhammad afzal which live in islamabad i 10 2

112. zarar khan says:

how 2 find d owner of d sim???? plz tell me

113. zakir hussain says:

hey buddy i have tried a lot to be accepted for google adsense account but i couldn’t. can u tell me how to be approve for a google adsense account.
    plz mail me ur answer

114. ASAD ILYAS says:

MERA MOBILE GUM HO GYA HAI US ME MERI SIM BI THI MUJHY YE PATA CHALANA HAI K MERA MOBILE AUR SIM IS WAQAT KIS K PASS HAI KYA APP MUJHY YE BATA SAKTY HAI PLZ

115. nasir says:

last year i prchagise mobilank 2 nos one 03003810020, one the möth of december i found that on mobil sim registeration fail, i was also hv other no, i thought there may b some problum in mob, one day i went to office of mobilank where i informed that one pco close my sim nd transfered the no to some one else, so the headoffice again give me other sim of the same no.
    Now i dönt know what kind of person was using my no from nearly 12 december 2009 to feb, last 2010. After next day öne person cal me nd said how u take my number, after that i received many calls from many unknown mans al from mobilanks nd they r thraiding me nd thousend time i rece miscals even at 4 am, the act of my service provider make my life measerable, we r leaving in a trible systeem may this case a v big problum in future, now in which forum i seek remady of my problum? And why this illegality done by the pco permitted by the mobilank

116. nasir says:

last year i got mobilank no 03003810020, nd using the same that i went abrod when come back found my sim close i enquir, found that öne pco close my sim and give it to an other person, although the headoffice qta restor my no nd gave me other sim but now i m faceing dail mor then 100 micals even at 4 am nd even receiving thraid 4m un know mans

117. shahid says:

I keep getting missed calls from a jazz number . How can I check who is callling me . when I call back they dont answer.

118. sir … mere number se kasi bhi number pe call ni ja raha men kea karooon plz tell me………….? 0300

119. M.Haq says:

what one should do when he comes to know that the sim he is using is not on his name…what is the procedure to register it on his name?

another query is any way we can find the name of the person owing a particular sim.?..just to track him down…u know bogus calls and mesgs

120. Rehan says:

Pta 668 Mera Warid jo k mere name Pr hai sim information system wo show kyun nahi kar raha hai

121. imtiaz ahmed says:

dear sir i use only 4 sim 3sim warid and 1 sim ufone i know how many sim issue on my name

122. Ruhail says:

I went to Ufone yesterday for blocking a sim which was misusing by someone then they just remove my name but didnt block the sim as per their policy…means still they can use that sim for just crime…

x_cuzee@hotmail.com

123. Muhammad imtiaz says:

my name is imtiaz and i have got 6 sims two mobilank.2 telenor and 2 ufone
    and the web shows 7 sims i dont know about the one sim

thats my record
    imtiaz
    swat

124. Imran khan says:

I am imran khan mujay es number ka address de dayn es ki place. location. district and name and father name. = 03064861020

125. pinky says:

i want to know can any one find miss call or massages of my no. htan how plz tell me

126. imran says:

how i get online info about sim

127. Miss Khan says:

Hey is their any software by which i can know name of person using specific number somone has make my life horrible want to track that person.

128. TASADUQ HUSSAIN says:

Aslam-o-Alikum.. dear i am TASADUQ HUSSAIN

129. Shahid Advocate says:

Hi, i am Shahid and i am a Advocate in Islamabad. 5 sims issue in my id but i am using only one and i want to block all others sims and i have block from telenor or ufone offices but your web shows all sims and not blocked so plz correct and show me only 1 ufone sims bye

130. anees khan says:

plz told me how much number on my nic number.

131. kashif says:

i need to confirm that how much sims on my id and detail of number

132. NAVED says:

HI SALAM O ALAIKOM.

I am NAVEDswati from DohaQATAR. since more thank four (4) years i am in Qatar today i got this website & after entering my Pakistani ID number i got that 14 sim card are registered by my ID. STRANGE. i want to block these sim card from QATAR is this possible???

if yes plz tell me how can i block i ‘ll be thank ful. naveed_swat@yahoo.com

133. waseem says:

sir, Its great web address to check how many sim’s are active on ID” No.There are 6 no of sim’s in used on warid net work 1 is in used on zong. But i m not in Pakistan problem is that when i was left the Pakistan i was visited to company office for block my numbers on permanent bases now today I checked 7 sims are still active on my ID No” 6 on warid 1 on zong.

Please I request to PTA please take action and block my all the numbers active on any net work on my ID”. My ID no is 363020285358-3.If u can provide detail of numbers i shall be very thanks full to you.

Regards

Waseem Akbar Khan
    36302-0285358-3

134. how to block other sime online which are not in my use if any option is available online so plz mail me.

135. tabish says:

AOA,
    ES Mulq k har Andaaz Anookhe dekhe
    sim to sim hai
    kayi no ANookhe dekhe
    EK he conection lia zindaGi main Mene tabish
    MAGAR Apne he naam pe kayi ANJAAN No bin dekhe dekhee

TASHriii:shair tabish saab es shair Main Arz kar rhe hain k un ka only ek he no hai MAGER un k naam pe koi 10 sims chall rhi then jo unhoon ne band karwa den
    AB shair saab yeh chahate hain k jo no un k naam pe thy unhen UBHAR K SAMNE LAYA JAE
    taake un ki tention door ho jae
    or jo jo no Hidden hain un main se wo chose kar k AGAin ACtive kr saken
    Mehrbani farmaen

136. Muhammad Arshad says:

I send a msg carring old NIC No 203-88-242078 at 668 to know the total numbers of SIMs issued against my name. I was astonished to know that there are 8 Mobilink (Jazz) sims registered to my Name. While I had bought only one sim of Jazz i.e Sim No. 03005310977. This Sim is in my use. I do not know about other 7 sims. Kindly block other 7 sims so that No one can missuse of them. I send a msg carring New NIC No. 37101-7319803-5 at 668 to get the information. But I got wrong information because there is no Jazz sim registered in my name. Please Correct my Particulars as Below:
    Name: Muhammad Arshad
    Parentage : Muhammad Rafiq
    NIC No. : 37101-7319803-5 Old NIC No: 203-88-242078
    Mobolink Sim No.: 0300-5310977
    Rasidence of : Bahadar Khan Attock

137. Rashid sultan says:

I have only two sims one U phone and on Zong but on my name there are registered one sim jaz one telenor.
    mobile dealers are involved in this crime
    govt should also take action against mobile company and dealer

Rashid sultan Awan

138. Asslam-o-Alaikum!

how are you dear fellows if u want to block sims which are used on your name so you contact your respective frechise of your city or town.

Thank you!

if u have further information so plz send me via sms or email my mobile number and email address are given below.

arslan2u@gmail.com

139. atif says:

hey gays!

PTA ne 668 Serice Sim ki coventitey bataney k liye tarika to bata dia he but, esi sim ko block karney ka tarika nahi bataya speacialey Warid ki sim merey name par 85 sim chall rahi hen service center pr koi responce nahi milla he batao me kia karoon

Sarey Dhamakey to merey he naam ayen ge na!!!!!!!!!!!

140. maddy says:

mery name pe bhi 2 telenor sims hai….do i know da no……i mean wots da procedure

141. malik sajid says:

sir i do not know how many sim card i have had in past but i wana know my all no # send me details of all 13 sims details or no i just use 3 sim cards at the moments so tell me the others plz

142. FAROOQ says:

143. M ADNAN AHMADANI says:

MERA NAME PE 20 SIMS REGISTER HAIN AUR MUJHE SIRF AIK KA PATA HAI// BAQI NO KA KAISE PATA CHALE GA YA WO KAISE BAND HON GE/ AGER KESE KO PATA HAI TO PLZZZZZZZ MUJHE LAZME BATAO.. AT 03366436785 OR MAIL AT ADNANAHMADANI@YAHOO.COM

144. tanveer ahemed says:

How 6 block sim that is on my name.

145. Muhammad Tajwar Khan says:

I have 34 no of SIMs of different connections in Pakistan. I want to see the Number of SIMs in details as i have forgoton some one. the others may be block by the company.

146. Sana says:

How to know the mobile No. which are in our name…………???
    Plz tell me on this 0302-8914842

147. abbas says:

How 2 block sim that is no am use.online

148. abbas says:

How 2 block sim that is on my name.

149. i need to confirm that how much sims on my id

150. Kamran says:

How 2 block sim that is on my name.

151. Pingback: Find SIM Information Online | Tea Break

152. Pingback: Find SIM Information Online | State of Telecom Industry in Pakistan Mobile CHN