Customer service no image

Published on August 25th, 2010 | by Arsalan Mir

[Poll] PTCL Strike – Are Your Services Affected?

Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) employees have been on strike since last 9 days. The strike is in protest against the lack of increments and allowances by the PTCL management in accordance with a federal government decision of Budget 2010.

The lack of activity on exchanges and complaints not being entertained have left the commercial and domestic users of the PTCL or PTCL dependent telecom services face serious difficulties. Are your services affected?

Also Read: PTCL Union Strike Over Pay Scale (our post from 2008)

Tags: , , , , , , ,

is a Telecom enthusiast with engineering background based in Lahore. On professional front, he is the Director Operations at the Target Group. He can be reached at arsalan (at) telecompk (dot) net

89 Responses to [Poll] PTCL Strike – Are Your Services Affected?

1. Farhan says:

I myself is B.E in computer networks and telecommunication. sooo??? do PTCL AFFORD to take me in on someone’s place who’s not willing to work? paying me my market value (35K)??? so that i can replace their 20-25 UNEDUCATED employee taking 8K-15K each????

2. Farhan says:

This what happen when uneducated staff and management come together in one roof..

Management should pay EVERY employee according to their market value.. and those workers who do not agree, should simply resign… strike is what? this is the most Lame excuse from work happens only in pakistan

3. ali says:

its been more then a month…. my landline and dsl isnt working, gonna get rid of this ptcl services on this coming monday and would try anyother isp…

4. PTCL Strike says:

ASA,
    You are doing a good job but gentleman if effected customers don’t have telephone line active how can they take part in poll.
    There are numerous telephone lines not working for more then a months in our area only. It is PTA’s job to monitor complaints pending and ask M/S PTCL to get them fixed. How? is M/S PTCL headache.
    Syed Sarfaraz Ali,
    A-35 Yasinabad,
    Federal ‘B’ Area, block-9,
    Karachi 75950. Pakistan
    phone: 3631-2989.

5. Latif says:

All WASIM the striking ptcl worker wants is an increase in pay so dont please listen to any of his speech about hard work and pakistanis. if he and his co-workers are so smart that they can earn 60 billion then they should leave ptcl and join some other company which will gladly hire them because they are such big money earners. the fact is that these guys are lothsome slouches who are lying when they say that they are GOP employees. ptcl was privatised and has private management. these fools can strike themselves to starvation and it will not affect either the GOP or some rich arab who doesnt give a shit about his investments in pakistan. all these guys are doing are aggravating the public and inshallah they will suffer for it

6. Waqar Ali says:

If management increase 50% or more, did anyone think that employees are doing there work properly? most of them join PTCL just only for salary and permanent job, not doing duties properly. Not only in PTCL i am talking about all Govt employees.

7. Iftikhar says:

@Arsalan Mir

Indeed PTA has helped consumers in the past. I’ve experienced that personally. However, ironically, they are silent when the masses are suffering. Therefore the only option for a swift resolution for the consumers is to unite and file a class action suit in consumer court.

On the long run, it is imperative that the government forces PTCL to allow other ISPs provide DSL on FTTH in the spirit of healthy competition. Until then, PTCL has all the power to bill us without providing what we’re paying them for.

8. Aziz says:

its been 4 weeks now!!! no internet, no dial tone, no response ahhhhhh!!!

9. Muhammad Ali says:

Weird thing is nobody from Chairman PTCL to a Lineman cares about customers who are suffering a lot. I blame both sides the management and striker. What you think when this all over? It will happen again and again, once all people showed carelessness and senselessness regarding customers feelings, what you expect from them? (Animals care more of eachother) Allah hum sab per Rehum Farmaye!

10. ahmad says:

mera pakistan, nai blkay humsub ka pakistan kab thk hoga hum muslim hotay huay b corruption kartay… What other landline phone option do i have than ptcl… n i heard police arrested n accused some of the ptcl employees, of terrori sm, what the hell !! why?? modern pharoas, think they r immortal…..

11. Arsalan Mir says:

@Ifthikar

Not the lawsuit. We have had PTA taking action against quality and other aspects of the operator. Wonder why are they silent on this?

Moreover the main stream media’s silence is also a reason. They make issues to make money but when they have a issue they wont take it up as this will lead to endangering what they earn from advertisements.

12. Iftikhar says:

@M Masood

No, PTCL is not going to adjust the bills, they are giving you extremely downgraded service or no service at all but they’ll still charge you in full.

As far as living in a lawless country is concerned. I respectfully disagree. It is not that we do not have any law. With repsect to the issues we are facing with PTCL, a lawsuit can be filed in Consumer Court. Not only we can get our money returned for the duration of strike we can (and should) also claim damages because of the lack of service from PTCL. There is no monetary cost to file such a case, all we need is a enough people to stand against PTCL and file a class action suit. Nevertheless, we are a nation of sheep, we’ll keep moaning and ranting about the issue but never take action. I even tried gather some people for this cause but everyone is too busy to fight their own rights. I’ve now given up. Sigh!

13. Iftikhar says:

@Waqas

You are absolutely right mate. We should stop using PTCL and I’m sure most of us want to. However, the way PTCL has monopolized DSL is unfair. You know, no ISP is allowed to provide broadband service on fiber optic lines. All ISPs except PTCL are providing DSL over copper wires which are prehistoric in our country. Therefore, it is impossible for you to get high speed internet with reliablity. Most copper lines hardly support anything over 1 Mbps, so if you need a faster connection, what are your options?

14. Iftikhar says:

@Wasim

Fighting for your rights is a great thing to do, as long as you are not doing that at other peoples’ cost. You guys are intentionally injecting problems into DSL and PSTN services only to raise pressure on your management. Your management is still sleeping with their heads up their <> and I doubt they’ll ever take them out. In the meantime, it is only us the consumers who are suffering. I am paying <> 7000 rupees for the triple play, and I get service only 10 days a month. At other times it is either down or severely downgraded.

As far as supporting you as Pakistanis, I would like to say, <>. SUPPORT? YOU PEOPLE DESERVE TO GET FIRED BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU <> ARE DOING WITH THE CONSUMERS. IF YOU NEED OUR HELP THEN STOP GIVING US PROBLEMS. IN THE MEANTIME GO GET <>.

//moderated

15. M. Masood says:

Is PTCL give us billing adjustment against this suffering duration due to strick OR we are living in the country no body bother, no law enforcement agency for customers.

Any body agree with me and some body tell me what to do

16. M. Masood says:

I am suffering from 4 weeks, but no response from PTCL, no DSL, no dial tone.
    don’t know what to do.

17. waqas says:

lol, seems like ur very fragile bro :) it’s just the begining mate…i fink u’ve never experienced this kind of violation before..that’s wot v ppl are!!!!!! who’s asked u to keep ur services wiv ptcl…just dun pay ur bill or pay ur bill and disconnect ur landline forever…try getting other landline or wireless phone services like wateen, worldcall….
    im not only saying this to you ahmad but to all the customer who have suffered because of the strike…this is the only way to teach those pricks a lesson!!!!!!!!!hope u guys uderstand where im commin from :)

18. ahmad says:

i reckon.. ur from wateen brutha, jus kiddin…. kisi ko pata k ye strike kab over hoga? or bill nahi pay karoga tou phr nxt month mai add kar k bhej dega ptcl, maira tou bill banta b nai cuz mai ek month se use nai kia strike ki waja se mera ph active he nai hua…
    Pehle wali demands wali strike tou over hochuki, ab ye exchange mai q strike hai… muje batao strike kab over hogaaaaaa nai tou mera dimag gusa se phat jaiga!!!

19. waqas says:

hi all, how u guys feeling? :)
    you know wot? u all deserve this because who on earth has asked you ppl to stay connected wiv ptcl..there are way too many options out there…
    so move ur asses n go to wateen or worldcall..
    don’t pay ur bills and never get any service from ptcl in future..now it’s ur turn to teach ptcl a real good lesson.i belive ptcl will be washed out of the market in a month or two.
    always remember ppl “TIT for TAT”
    wot do u reckon guys??????????

20. Omair says:

Wot the hell????
    kb khtm hogi akhir ye strike?

21. Farooq says:

My phone line is dead till from August to up to now and my DSL some time working and some time not work,

No body thinking about Pakistan, every body need the full fill own pocket.

22. Bilal says:

MY phone line is dead from 20th August and till now is not working. I cant access DSL which is causing me severe problems in my PHD studies which has estimated costed me 10 Biullion Dollars . !@#$%^& pathetic government is mesing up the issue and demanding commission from poor people of ptcl and the result we the Youth of Pakistan is suffering

23. AA says:

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz PTCL employess stop your strike. If you people are Continue This strike your customers will move to others. Plzzzzzzzzzz. We are suffering alot.

24. asim yasin says:

dont worry we know them
    every departement of govt.of pakistan is currupted so let,s go to hell brothers

25. Adeel says:

I used to get the 100% signals with both vfone and ptcl evo usb at my place a week ago, now I’m getting no signals at ground floor since last friday, only one or two bars are showing at times on upper floor which is useless for me since evo can’t be connected with wifi device, and I can’t swap my room with any one in family..

26. Essmaeel Ali Jami says:

Please call off the strike, my Research analysis project is pending, and submission date is near :-(

27. hassan says:

bring a ladder and self check your cable of phone line because ptcl employess have cut many wires of customer from poll or MDF.

28. asif says:

I can’t get my dsl connection installed due to strike. I am a freelancer and suffering. My clients has found other providers. I am in a miserable condition.

29. When PTCL staff is on duties they cannot even solve the problem then…. now during strike how much problems public face, everyone can imagine.

30. Asif says:

They billed me 5000 for using 2MB ;)
    My Phone and SQL suddenly disconnected in the morning.

I called Line-Man he says that in isb they have captured 200 employees so now strikers are cracking down and disconnecting our connections for no reason.

Break this shit into unlimited pieces or make it perfect. But this time do something. I cannot pay 20,000PKR for two months.

31. Youda says:

What the hell is this strike.. What the management is doing from last 20 days?
    My service is suffered alot..!!

32. Ahsan Ali razzaq says:

ptcl is dumb…
    atleast they should care the custmrz even if the strike is prolonging..
    i m the customer of ptcl phone internet smart tv nd in addition vfone and ptcl evo3.1..
    in this way i directly deposit more then 5k per month..
    n this the damn poor service..
    now i m on my secondry devices of wateen and worldcall..
    go too hell ptcl…..//moderated

33. usman says:

will our dsl and smart tv bill be adusted coz of strike? how we can pay rs. 2000 for not services

34. nadeem says:

These bloody strikers should be sacked and PTCL should hire new staff and kick the bloody old bunch of guys off.

35. Bashir Sial says:

It is really a very bad time, I am facing as my DSL is not working since a month. Govt. k saare idaaray awam ki zehmat k liye hain n PTCL bhi apni usi rasm ko nibha rha hai…….

36. plz kuda ka leay mara fune karo

37. zulqar says:

strike hoti hai ek ya do din ki. 2 din mai banda apni mang manva leta hai. ye kesi strike hai jis ko shuro hoe 22 din ho gae aur khatam hone ka koi pata hi nahe. mera bass chale toh mai sab ko line mai khada kar ke goli mar do. na rahe ga bans na baje gi bansury.

38. zulqar says:

i m veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy . ptcl zindabad. buhat acha kya logo ko bta dya ke ptcl kia hai. strickers u r great. continue strike till death . Allah ap ko himmat de. sab ap ke sath hain.

39. Waseem says:

WTF is going on out there, if PTCL subscribers come out and take action against this strike, PTCL will be finished, get the heck out of this strike and deliver the services to the consumer.

40. Nehal Khalid says:

Ptcl Employees Goto Hell. We are not expecting this from PTCL I am Getting 14kpbs Downloadng Speed at 4MB DSL Connection From Last 20 Days ,If PTCL will Continue This Action Then Most Of The Customers Will Move To Others.

41. Asad says:

What’s the problem with ptcl employee’s cause their strike disturbing my internet and phone & internet both dead and not working.

42. Azhar says:

MERE KHAYAL MEIN INKO STRIKE SE KUCH NHI MILNE WALA :( ALBATA HAMARA GALA GHONT RAHAY HAIN

43. Nauman says:

I am working in a bank and all of our network is dependent on Ptcl, we are facing huge loo in terms of customer services. PTCL staff do not deserve any rise in their salaries as they do nothing and they are corrupt and always asks bribe for any fault rectification. specially lower staff is really mothe****ers.

44. Don says:

As a business owner myself, I don’t understand the thinking behind what PTCL is doing. Regardless of what the internal matters of the company and employees are, the customers should not have to suffer, as they are the ones keeping them in business.

With so much negativity already going on in this country, it’s a surprise to me that how much the people of Pakistan can take. I applaude their patience that a revolution has not taken place.

In my opinion, the company (Pakistan) needs a complete overhaul of it’s management (government), with qualified leadership that is not there only to collect a salary but also work towards the success of the company (Pakistan) and get some bonuses rather than fill their pockets under the table.

45. naeem says:

my ptcl land line is out of order since last 20 days, during this period my son remained in hospital and then died, i needed landline at that time but ……… what to say about it?

46. nasir fiaz says:

It is very shamful to PTCL managment for not handling their employees. i am suffering since 20 days.. no one can help me.. this is my last try. otherwise i put my shit on ptcl.

47. Arham Irshad says:

48. Jamal Din says:

Yar Jab Zardari ko vote dia us waqt tum logo nay kia socha tha.
    ye tho hona hi tha.
    Agay dekiay hota hay kia.

49. Yasir Khan Faridi says:

AOA

For all those people who is suffering from PTCL and unable to use internet, can have fast and most reliable broadband in pakistan, wi-tribe.All what you need to do is contact 03458227029,within an hour you will have wi-tribe modem at your doorstep.

Best Regards.

50. Pingback: PTCL – The Strike Flares While The Customers Suffer | Tea Break

51. fariyal says:

ya to ptcl urana hay to sab ka urao. . atleast poori awam to bahir aye na. .
    ginay chonay logo k phone kharab karnay ka faida ni hay. .
    ap log pay k liye apnay he customerz ko itna tang kar saktay ho to agey kya umeed ki jaye?
    ap log to hamein b apnay against kar rahay ho. .
    better solution yeh hay k apnay customerz k lie service achi karo ta k hum b ap ka saath dein bt app to..
    anyways, gud luck 4 ur strike :P

52. fariyal says:

aaj 1218 phone kiya mainey. .
    they said eid k baad phone theak ho ga ap ka. . :-@
    to bill hum kis cheez ka pay karein? hmm?
    mind mein rakhna, kahin pay barhanay k chakaron mein bilkul he na khatam ho jaye. lol

53. Itnay ghair zimadar employees ko to rakhna b nahin chahiay. Mera DSL taqreeban hafaty say oper ho gia hay kharab hay.

Jo b problem hay PTCl management ko chahiay k wo hamara khial karin. Atleast yay jo khamukha ki billing ho rehe hay usko to wave off karin.

54. Aaqib Hussain says:

The truth is that, while the strike continues. we the customers for PTCL are suffering from non-availability of service. all PTCL employees arguments are correct, but just reply for a simple answer that customers that are using PTCL. Y should we suffer. we are paying our bills properly and should get are committed services. there might be another way than strike. you can go to court and fight your case. please stop the strike.

55. ali says:

ptcl management and employes,both of them should think abt customer

56. ali says:

yar jo b hai customer to khrab ho rha hai na,my phone is not working properly and dsl speed is very low

57. mka says:

THESE UNION PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS A DISGUSTING CREATURE, ALL THE MEMBERS OF ALL UNIONS ARE SAME (MOUSTACHES, FAT BUILDS, WHITE COTTON CLOTHES, SMOKERS). THESE PEOPLE NEVER DO ANYTHING POSITIVE. THEY JUST GET PAID FOR NOTHING. THEY ALWAYS BLACK-MAIL THE MANAGEMENTS. WHY DO THEY FORGET THAT THEY ARE “EMPLOYEES” I.E. “NOKARS”.

THESE UNION PEOPLE MUST BE FIRED AND I AM SURE THEY WILL NOT GET AN EMPLOYMENT ANYWHERE, BECAUSE THEY ARE NON-EDUCATED AND NON-TECHNICAL PEOPLE. WHEN THEIR WIVES AND CHILDREN WILL SUFFER THEN THESE PEOPLE WILL KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO EARN MONEY BY DOING WORK.

58. mna says:

PTCL remains PTCL even after the privatization. The employees are habitual of creating problems for their consumers. They are still performing like they are working in a corporation rather than a company….

59. mn says:

PTCL remains PTCL even after the privatization. The employees are habitual of creating problems for their consumers. They are still performing like they are working in a corporation rather than a company.

60. murtaza says:

must kick 50% employees including from management of PTCL off the job for life… and send service suspenders to jail. the rest 50% will take lesson and hire new one on normal wedges…
    I HATE SUCH DEMOCRACY….

61. kashif says:

[] ptcl………….ve vil not pay bills…….
    //moderated

62. HYDER ZAMAN says:

PTCL’s strike … I’m hanged to get a new landline conn. prior to my dsl … when it’s going to over …

To whom we cry……………..

63. adeel says:

line man []…
    //moderated

64. usman ahmad says:

ptcl is bad as hell i am out of service from 9th august and don’t [] listen to complains

//moderated

65. PTCL Rocks says:

document.write(“Long Live PTCL Management … you guys stop whining and pay your bills on time!!!”

66. PTCL Rocks says:

meri PTCL ko kuch na kaho

67. Ehsan says:

If the government increased the pay by 50 percent, the PTCL should also do the same for its employees, because it’s their right. I mean those douchebags claim that are making big fortunes, but they are not increasing their employees’ pays. People take advantage if privatization in Pakistan.

68. Shezad says:

Asalama liakum,

i have read all the comments against the strike . i lived in Dobai since 3 years just came 2 week before i have been suffered like the all people of Pakistan but being a Pakistani i go with the PTCL employees favor cause i dont want to be out of Pakistan , rising cost and Low Salary push me there.And our Politician.this is my suggestion cause i was ruin like a bagger and i haven’t seen any further in Pakistan.
    >>>>>> Sham on PTCL Management >>>>>

69. Azhar says:

yaar mera to phone bhi dead hai ,, Zalim strike par hain Dsl to Dsl ,, phone line bhi nahi theek kar rahe… :(

70. ALI says:

MAROOF KHAN lagta hai ap ko bohat shock hai hai new appointments ka to me ap sa ye kheta hu k ager ap bhi gher bhetay ho or salary na milay tub me ap say pocho ga k ap ko nikal k koi niya admi rakh lay …………..

71. Asim says:

What are idiots, having to run a company. Shit as Pakistani Government is. Dont know, how to work out things.
    Employees have been promised to pay, must be paid. If strike hits, it should be accomplished within a few days.
    Shame Nation swears at their county just because of illiterate bastered are running the country and it organizations, holding fake certificates.
    I know one of my relatives works for PTCL on a major post, sits all day in his private office and getting paid by PTCL.
    I believe this company should SHUT DOWN and a private organization must take over to run is Properly, as a country name and respect is attached to it.

Mr Chief Editor, KINDLY IF YOU COULD PASS MY MESSAGE TO CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF PTCL, TELL HIM THAT I TRULY BELIEVE THAT HE IDIOT IS A LOOSER and LIER, HOW DID HE MANAGED TO GET HOLD OF THIS COMPANY, MUST BE SIMILAR TO HOW CRIMINAL LEADERS OF PAKISTAN MANAGED TO TAKE RULE.
    WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN BEHIND BARs.

I LIVE ABROAD, I CAN SEE WHAT PAKISTAN HAVE ACHIEVED IN THE WORLD, PROMOTED BY GOVERNMENT AND NOW NEW COMER PTCL SHIT.

Sorry my comment are NOT to PTCL Employees, its their right to be paid as promised to them.

Get the [] Damaged PTCL back work.

//moderated

72. Imran says:

PTCL is causing severe problems for the common public, which I think they do not even realize. I am sorry to say so but such people deserve to go to hell. There should be some one out there to restore everything to working order by any means what so ever that is required (like kicking the gang leaders out of service).

73. Mubashar says:

PTCL employees go to hell, so we know we have to seek for some other solution.

74. Somaan says:

@Wasim, This tyre tube and polithene bags started making problems of DSL and PSTN over-night? and that too after you people announced strike ? Amazing but true lie. Truth is that you people played with DSL and PSTN service to annoy customers so that customers can pressurize management.

People of Pakistan weren’t consulted before selling of PTCL shares to Etisalat, so you should ask Musharraf why he did that. Our Generals and politicians even sell the whole country they don’t bother to tell people before it is announced, what you are expecting.

Think this way, if you are pain in butt for customers how can you expect they will support you?

75. WASIM says:

FOR ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO ARE SUFFERING, I AM A PROTESTING PTCL EMPLOYEE. GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN (GOP) HAS RAISED 50% OF BASIC PAY OF ALL GOP EMPLOYEES, WE ALSO ARE GOP EMPLOYEES, WE ARE TAKING PAY EQUAL TO GOP PAY SCALES, GOP HAS RAISED PAY DUE TO RISE IN PRICES OF COMUDITIES AND UTILITIES, WE TOO HAVE TO BUY THINGS FROM THE SAME MARKETS FROM WHERE OTHER GOP EMPLOYEES WILL BUY, SO WHY WE DONT DESERVE RISE IN OUR PAY. WE EARNED FOR PTCL 60 BILLION RUPEES OF GROSS PROFIT IN LAST FISCAL YEAR, AND LOAD OF 50% INCREASE IS JUST 0.85 BILLION, LESS THEN 2% OF THE GROSS PROFIT OF THE COMPANY, WHILE MANAGEMENT HIRED FROM UAE IS TAKING 5 LAC PER MONTH PER PERSON, WHO IS DOING NOTHING, EXCEPT PLAYING EMAIL MESSAGES. YOU PEOPLE SHOULD SUPPORT YOUR PAKISTANI BROTHERS AND SHOULD CONDENM THIS IMPORTED PTCL MANAGEMENT, WHO HAS ONLY PURCHASED 26% SHARES AND GOT ADMINISTRATION. PTCL PROFIT HAS GONE DOWN OVER THE YEARS SINCE THIS ADMINISTRATION HAS TAKEN CHARGE OF PTCL. THEY DONT PROVIDE TOOLS AND JOINTING KITS TO THE STAFF FOR JOINTS WHEN CABLE IS CUT OR DAMAGED. CABLE JOINTERS ARE USING CYCLE TUBES OR POLYTHENE BAGS TO WRAP AROUND THE JOINTS TO PREVENT WATER FROM SEEPING INTO THE JOINT, HOW CAN CYCLE TUBES OR POLYTHENE BAGS STOP WATER SEEPAGE. KINDLY SHOUTE ON PTCL MANAGEMENT FOR PROPER HANDLING OF FAULTS SO THAT YOUR PHONE, DSL AND LEASE LINES MAY WORK PROPERLY. THEY HAVE PAID ONLY ONE INSTALLEMENT OF PRICE OF 26% SHARES OF PTCL THEY HAVE PURCHASED. THEY ARE NOT PAYING FURTHER INSTALLMENTS, WHICH IS LOSE OF OUR COUNTRY. PLEASE PROTEST AGAINST THIS.

76. Somaan says:

PTCL line has strange voice coming from and DSL is giving 3-4K speed, a page hardly opens.

Will we be paying for a dead service ? What other choice we have than PTCL for DSL?

77. MAROOF KHAN says:

i have asking PTCL last 15 days for my new DSL connection but no single response received from their side.
    strick of employees badly effecting the customer services.
    i suggest that there should be a search a middle way out.
    otherwise terminate the services of all employee and hired new fresh employee who will work heardly instead of current employees on low packages.

thankx
    EIK PAKISTANI

78. Shaikh says:

Rozay main wesay hi jitna control karo ghussa jaldi aahi jata hey… Uper say inhon nay alag tension di hui hey…..

ARAY YAAR JALDI STRIKE KHATAM KARO I AM WAITING FOR THE CONNECTION…….!!!

79. W3 Promoter says:

I am really suffering from PTCL strike. Please finish it or let the people work. I am waiting for my dsl connection from last 10 days.

Many Thanks

80. ALI says:

ye ptcl management ye nhi soch rahi k istaraha hamaray customer kharab ho rahay hai or wo ab chalay jai ga …. waisay adds me denay k liye paisay hai or employee ko denay k liye nhi jo itna profit dilwa rahai hai..waisay kehtay hai custmer is always right or ye customer celender year hai ……..

81. Jon says:

my phone is not working since 2 months

82. irfan says:

yar plz strike khatam karo my dsl is not working

83. Umair says:

Ptcl Jaogo, itnay profit ka kya karo gay. Customer bagh jaye ga

84. Salman Tariq says:

Even my phone is dead since last 5 days. No response on the complaints. Living with out DSL … :@.

85. suhail says:

phone is not working since last 9 days

86. emad says:

@sam: same here

87. Waqas says:

I am freelancer and was working on a UK based company project. Not only my project is [] up due to non availability of internet but my client also refused to pay me my 10000 GBP. I wish PTCL management go to HELL.

88. basir ali says:

plz stop the strike as soon as possible because my dsl connection is not been activated yet……….!

89. SAM says:

plz plz re-correct the service of PTCL DSL bcs my thesis is suffering…