PTCL no image

Published on February 28th, 2011 | by Arsalan Mir and Babar Bhatti

PTCL Everything Online – Complaint Management #Fail

We found this “Online Complaint Management” banner on PTCL site. For a moment we thought that PTCL has finally decided to take consumer complaints seriously. We eagerly clicked on it and ….. nothing happened. This is an epic #Fail for PTCL.

By the way, we love the new site, it is an improvement over the previous antiquated version.

Looking forward to the day when PTCL will step up with a positive consumer oriented attitude.

Tags: , , ,

16 Responses to PTCL Everything Online – Complaint Management #Fail

1. abid mehar says:

Sir hmra net or phone donu e nhi chal rhy
    I’ve already complained but no any action. when i complain again than told me that you have pressed 1 to solve your problem. but i have no receive any computer call.my ptcl num053-3584369 my mob num 03056203390

2. sardar bilawal tahir says:

i am from RATTI PINDI tehsil KOT RADHA KISHAN DISTT KASUR. KINDLY PROVID PTCL LINE IN OUR VILLAGE.WE ARE LOOKING FOR DSL WHILE TARA SINGH TELEPHONE EXCHANGE IS LOCATED NEAR BY OUR VILLAGE

3. OVAIS AHMED says:

hy PTCl ki service bekar ha in se kuch nhi hone wala ha ab in ko routya lagi haan
    ya nhi tu kuch kar sakten ha na ho sakta ha bas time pas kar rha han so kindly kuch or socho time or pasia bachoo apne in sub se .kyun ke may ne tu apna disconnect kardya ha in ki na evo achi thi na DSl sub may kuch na kuch masle rahee han or sub sa bari bat ke company jhooti ha kahti kuch ha or karti kuch ha..agr ya sub thek hoje tu PTcl CAll me 0333-3063380

4. haqnawazkhan says:

we are apply for dsl connection before 15 days.but the department not provide the dsl connection kindly provide the connection and solf my problem

5. haqnawazkhan says:

dear sir requested to manegment that i request for dsl but after 12 days problam is same no dsl kindly solf my porblam

6. sidra hussain says:

and sir g ya mara papa ka nic par ha or mara papa na bhe unha kaha par wo baat he nhe sunta sir and mara student card k oper es connection k lia apply kiya tha

7. sidra hussain says:

nehayat addab sa guzaresh ha sir g k ham na internet lagwana k lia student pakage manzoor karwaya tha telephone line tu lag gai par abhe tak line man dsl nhe laga raha wo reshwat mangta ha plz sir 45 din ho gai kuch b nhe huwa plz wo on karwa dain main muridke , add, kinal park nazd jinnah ideal school ke ghali main rehte houn
    and my phone number ha (04237950826) sir es number pa wo adme net nhe laga raha plz kuch kijeya plz

8. sheeraz says:

Please note that 5 complaints are made on 1218, their ref # are mentioned below, but no resolution yet.
    Now making a written complaint and hoping that may be this time may be management take action.

Phone # 36310619

1- called on 13/08/2011
    complaint # 296
    2- called on 26/08/2011
    complaint # 01
    3-called on 29/08/2011
    complaint # 127
    4-called on 05/09/2011
    complaint # 663
    This really very bad experiance that since 13th August no action has been taken place while earlier I have the broad band facility same also was surrendered just because of the distortion in the line.
    Kindly provide the solution and the reason for the delay as it can be escalate further.

9. sajid ali solangi says:

Dear sir , as i applied for DSL 1 mb connection one month before but still the modium is not working they provide just modium and line of DSL but the internet is not available from 20 days iam facing problems, i also complain many time to exchange , also went to exchange but no body gave me any response from exchange, please sir solve my problem and improve your weak service and take strict action from the corrupt employes that are not attending their duties and just taking their salleries, its my humble request plzzzzz active my DSL and interner i will be very thankfull to u for this act of kindness , thanx

my name is sajid ali solangi
    my DsL number is 021-34656455

my contact number is 03152271725

10. Shabbir says:

my phone line is dead from last seven days due to which i can,t do my aducational & office work becuse on this line DSL Broad band Service is activate My complain num is 49 and 12 but no response from PTCL ??? R u Interested in my complaint or not if u not so tell me for alternat plz dont waste my and your tinme i have no time for doing complaints again & again thanx my num is that 021-32781674

11. abdul wajid says:

my problem is this that the internet light on my echo life HG510a modem gets off every time…
    kindly help me to get rid of this problem.

12. Aman ullah says:

hamara number kio teak nahi hota complants karky tak gay line man kehty hy k kal teak hojay ga ab aakhir khaha per complaint kary koi jaga bata dy takeh phone teak hojay

13. M shafique Anwar says:

Subject: PTCL system is regarded as Achilles heel

Sir!
    The manipulators are malpracticing and exploiting their system in their personal benefits what I reckon, in a way we customers are getting into excess billing. We are being offended by the fragile services of PTCL further the response of PTCL personnel exacerbates the situation.
    Duration when PTCL officials were on strike and all the phones of our area were disconnected for like 1.5 month. I lodged a complaint against it numbered: 8.
    At the end, I got bill stuffed with Mobile phone calls which were anonymous to me. I did the same procedure and lodged complaint against it which wasn’t pondered upon and I’d to pay the entire bill to get rid of it. Then I requested to turn off zero number dialing, action wasn’t taken. Again requested for a new code and after having it even I got a bill stuffed with the phone calls anonymous to me.
    Sir, I apprised PTCL HR personnel about the situation and told that someone is using my Phone line out of my knowledge and consent but they are not ready to take notice.
    I’m now compelled to take it into the notice of mandarins so that a suo-moto action can be taken into the account.
    An effectee:
    Muhammad Shafique Anwar
    PTCL# 0423-6524528

14. MUHAMMAD HARIS JAWED. says:

ptcl lineman didn’t do their work properly…
    they online give time to their consumer and say bs thori dair me sahi ho jaye ga..!!!

15. nadeem ansari says:

student package is available in bhatta chock badin road lahore cantt sir kindly tell me

16. Pingback: PTCL Everything Online – Complaint Management #Fail | Tea Break