Published on April 25th, 2011 | by Arsalan Mir4
Mobilink Call Block Service – Also Make While List
In our earlier round up on the subject, Mobilink was the only operator left to provide Call Block Services. Like they say that its never to late, very recently Mobilink also joins the club and have finally introduced Call Block Services.
In addition to regular Call or SMS block, Mobilink also offers White List/Black List feature. If user has activated White List (allow list) then calls and SMS will be received only from mobile numbers added in the White List. In case user has activated Black List (block list) then calls and SMS will be received from all mobile numbers except from those added in the Black List.
- To subscribe to Call & SMS Block service via SMS, simply send “act ics “ to 420
- To subscribe to Call & SMS Block service via IVR, simply dial 420 and follow the instructions
Total 20 numbers can be added in Black List and 20 in white list. A number added in both the lists will be counted twice.
- To add a number in blacklist, SMS “ADD NB <03xxxxxxxxx>” to 420
- To add a number in whitelist, SMS “ADD NW <03xxxxxxxxx>” to 420
- To delete a number from black/white List, SMS “DEL <03xxxxxxxxx>”
- To inquire about a number, SMS “ENQ <03xxxxxxxxx>” to 420
Block Last Caller:
- To block the last call, SMS “LAST BLOCK” to 420
SMS: PKR 1+tax/SMS
IVR: PKR 0 (Limited time introductory offer). After introductory offer is over Rs.2+tax per minute will be charged
Subscription: PKR 14.99+tax/month