Published on October 18th, 2011 | by Bilal Sulehri5
Ufone Launches HTC ChaCha & Wildfire S
Keeping in line with its strategy to dive deep into the Android smart phone market, Ufone has launched HTC ChaCha (no, its not chacha as we say in Urdu, its a new Android smart phone launched by Ufone) and HTC Wildfire S. Both phones were announced in February 2011 and were available in the international market around June.
Both phones are considered as entry level phones in the current Android armory of HTC. The newly launched phones by Ufone feature HTC Sense 2.1, TFT capacitive touch screen, 5 mega pixel camera with LED flash and run Android 2.3 Gingerbread. HTC ChaCha boasts a full QWERTY keypad and a dedicated Facebook key, while the Wildfire S features touch sensitive controls and a bigger screen. ChaCha has a faster processor and both smart phones have 512 MB RAM and ROM.
HTC ChaCha is being offered at Rs. 27,499 while Wildfire S has a price of Rs. 24,999. Ufone is giving away screen protector and pouch absolutely free with both handsets.
Customers buying HTC ChaCha will also get:
- 100 Ufone to Ufone minutes
- 2 months internet (30 MB per month)
- 9000 sms (validity 30 days)
- HTC ChaCha: Consume Rs. 500 per month (or more) for consecutive 3 months & get Rs. 4,000 cash back
- HTC Wildfire S: Consume Rs. 500 per month (or more) for consecutive 3 months & get Rs. 2,000 cash back