Published on January 13th, 2012 | by Arsalan Mir1
Waird Launches EZEE Connection – Get Number From Warid Retail Outlets across Pakistan
The process is already in place at Business Centers and Franchises, Warid now has empowered Retailers to further enhance their customer experience.
- Subscriber walks in to a Retailer shop & requests for a new Warid number.
- Retailer dials *231# from EVC SIM and receives 5 new mobile numbers.
- If the customer does not like any of the numbers, the Retailer will dial *231# again from EVC SIM to receive next 5 mobile numbers.
- Once the customer likes one of the numbers from the available list then:
- Retailer will dial 135 helpline for Number Mapping.
- Retailer will provide the selected mobile number and ICCID (Written on the SIM) to the 135 agent for Number Mapping.
- When the number is successfully mapped by the 135 agent, the customer will need to call 789 after one hour to activate the number.
Regular Warid Prepaid SIM charges apply to Warid EZEE Connection SIM cards.