Published on February 12th, 2012 | by Bilal Sulehri5
Keep a Tab on your Calls with Ufone Umonitor
Ufone has introduced UMonitor, a service which will allow both its prepaid and postpaid customers to keep a track of their calls.
Ufone UMonitor will allow customers to monitor calls on three numbers and make a list of specific numbers to keep a check on their incoming and outgoing calls.
Akbar Khan, Chief Marketing Officer at Ufone said that it was a great achievement for Ufone to develop UMonitor for its valued customers. He stressed that the Pakistani telecom market is an example of rapid progression and sustenance. He proclaimed that at Ufone it was understood that different businesses have different service and package requirements. It is all about identifying and introducing an offer which fills the gap and satisfies the requirements of our valued customers.
How to Subscribe
- Dial 6363 (Rs. 0.1 + Tax per minute) to subscribe
- You will be given the option to add up to three phone numbers of your choice (The monitored number will have the option to accept or decline being added to the monitored list)
- The primary number will be able to monitor each number separately by sending command SMS to 6464 free of cost
- Each monitored number’s log will be maintained separately
- Primary no. (prepaid) will be charged: Rs. 5 + Tax per week
- Primary no. (postpaid) will be charged: Rs. 20 + Tax per month
- Monitored numbers will not be charged