Published on May 24th, 2012 | by Bilal Sulehri1
59 Percent People Use Cell Phone in Bathroom
A study by iGR shows that most consumers will really take and use their cell phones at wherever they go including bathroom. A major survey of US consumers done by iGR showed that consumers who are 18-24 years old are 60 percent more likely to send/ receive texts in bathroom.
Some of the highlights of the survey are summarized below:
- The good news is that 41 percent of people said they had NOT used their phone in the bathroom
- 43 percent sent or received texts while in the bathroom
- 21 percent said they had sent or received email
- 22 percent had sent or received a voice call
- 20 percent played a game on their phone while in the bathroom (the birds must have been really angry…)
- 10 percent listened to music
- And 6 percent said they did something else with the phone.