Published on June 12th, 2012 | by Bilal Sulehri2
Ufone Launches UReminder
UReminder will enable Ufone users to set and manage reminders. Subscribers will be able to choose reminder from a collection of pre-defined reminders or can record one in their own voice. Users will be able to set reminders for themselves as well as their friends and family.
Akbar Khan, Chief marketing officer at Ufone said
It is important to understand the changing requirements of the customers and work towards developing such services and propositions which cater to the evolving needs of Ufone subscriber base.
To use this service dial 7030 from your Ufone number. Charges for using this service are as follows:
- Rs. 2.50+Tax per week (For Pre-paid customers)
- Rs. 10.00+Tax per month (For Post-pay customers)
- IVR Call Charges: Rs. 0.50 + Tax per minute
Terms and conditions:
- Service will be available for both prepaid and postpaid users
- Users can set a variety of reminders along-with custom reminders
- Only 20 reminders can be provisioned weekly
- International numbers will not be allowed for setting reminders
- Users can avail only voice reminders
- Service will automatically become idle after 3 months in case of inactivity
Further details about Ufone Ureminder can be found on the Ufone Website.