Published on July 21st, 2013 | by Muhammad Irfan0
Chinese Man Gets Electrocuted In An iPhone Incident
Few weeks ago, we reported that a young Chinese woman died when she picked up call on her iPhone 5, while it was charging. Today, we have another iPhone incident on our hands. A Chinese man got electrocuted while connecting his iPhone 4 to a charger. This Chinese man, named Wu Jian Tong (30 years old) has been admitted to a Beijing hospital after he received an electric shock from his charging iPhone 4. This time the reports suggest that this could be due to the 3rd-party charger he was using.
Fortunately, the man survived but has been in coma for the past 10 days. He was not breathing due to cardiac arrest, when paramedics arrived. He was revived using a CPR. Now authorities believe that his coma is due to severe oxygen deprivation to the brain. His sister told that she heard his brother scream, that he was being electrocuted. When she rushed to unplug the charger, she also got electrocuted. This is the 2nd consecutive case within one month, where an Apple user has received an electric shock from their iPhone.
via: Geeky Gadgets